What games do you play when you're depressed?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
As the title says. Hopefully this is an ongoing thread.

For me, it varies, but the game I've been going back to has been Kingdom Come: Deliverance.

victreebelvictr
I thought Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild had a calm music that helped me get over sadness.

The music and exploring an open world with the trot of a walking Horse makes anyone feel better in my opinion.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
I thought Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild had a calm music that helped me get over sadness.

The music and exploring an open world with the trot of a walking Horse makes anyone feel better in my opinion. Well it has that in common with Kingdom Come, then, I guess.

victreebelvictr
Never played it, do you find it better quality then Breath of the Wild?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
Never played it, do you find it better quality then Breath of the Wild? I think it's one of the best RPG's in recent memory, but better then BoTW? Nah man, I can't say many games could take that title.

Even if I do find Kingdom Come more fun PERSONALLY due to the setting and great, engaging combat.

vSjxV61rF1c

It's actually one of the best-selling games of the year.

The story takes place during a war in Bohemia in 1403.

Basically it's an open-world medieval simulator, but tbh it's the first 1st-person medieval action-rpg with good combat ever. Just watch some reviews for it then make up your mind, haha.

If ya need more information, check here of course: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_Come:_Deliverance

victreebelvictr

Jmanghan
Will do, buddy.

If you're into that feeling BoTW gives you, this game and Skyrim will give you similar feelings.

victreebelvictr

BackFire
I don't have depression or anything, but the Mass Effect games always make me feel good. Feels like I'm visiting old friends.

NemeBro
Lisa: the Painful is a good game to play if you're feeling down and need to brighten up your mood.

victreebelvictr

Jmanghan
L6C2Ihfxv8g

JUST GONNA LEAVE THIS HERE.

Tzeentch
Russian Roulette

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Russian Roulette All you do is make shitposts.

...And they make me laugh every time. stick out tongue

Kelly_Bean
RE7 in VR.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.