Tucker's wife/kids targeted

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
I only heard the middle of it, so don't know the details, but a mob went to his home, banged on the door chanting "WE KNOW WHERE YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT!", and scaring the hell out of his wife and kids.

They called a cousin, as they hid in the pantry, thinking it a break in. The police are treating this as a hate crime.

Everyone's spoken out against this, from conservatives to liberals like Stephen Colbert.

victreebelvictr
Sounds frightening.

RealistRacism
Should have full license to shoot these people.

The Ellimist
pathetic mob justice

RealistRacism
Colbert no doubt disavows with a wink wink, sure.

Bashar Teg
awful

Robtard
Is it okay to scream "false flag!" on this one too?

Bashar Teg
yeah i'm not convinced that they were not far right lunatics trying to start a reichstag fire. i will now assert this all night and day and own the next 12 or so pages with compulsive last-word schenanigans, and not allow anyone to discuss it. honk honk. clown

victreebelvictr

cdtm
Originally posted by Robtard

I wasn't going to say anything, but now that you brought it up.. smile

BackFire
Trying to cuck the tuck.

quanchi112
Probably alt right slobs who thought they were at Cuomos house.

RealistRacism
That I would support.

dadudemon

I'm suspicious, yes. Everything is fabricated and curated these days when it comes to politics and SJWs.

If he hasn't joined the 21st century and installed surveillance cameras where there is proof of this, I am skeptical.

Any witnesses?

cdtm
Over the radio, you could hear the chants.

I assume this is from a camera system.

His kids were supposedly terrified. I'm skeptical too, but imagine bringing family into things is crossing a line.

BackFire
Are we even sure Tucker Carlson actually exists? I mean has anyone actually ever met him? I'm beginning to think he's a CGI creation originating from, you guessed it, Denmark.

cdtm
Originally posted by BackFire
Are we even sure Tucker Carlson actually exists? I mean has anyone actually ever met him? I'm beginning to think he's a CGI creation originating from, you guessed it, Denmark.

I'm not even completely certain I exist.

BackFire
Are you a Russian bot?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by cdtm
I only heard the middle of it, so don't know the details, but a mob went to his home, banged on the door chanting "WE KNOW WHERE YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT!", and scaring the hell out of his wife and kids.

They called a cousin, as they hid in the pantry, thinking it a break in. The police are treating this as a hate crime.

Everyone's spoken out against this, from conservatives to liberals like Stephen Colbert. who tf is Tucker?

RealistRacism
Carlson, Tucker. Boomer icon.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by quanchi112
Probably alt right slobs who thought they were at Cuomos house.

Nah. Cuomo is a Open Borders Leftists that lives in a Gated Community.

Cause Hypocrisy!!!!!!!!!!!

Putinbot1
Don't like Tucker but truthfully, this could be anyone and if it did happen it's wrong. Threatening a man's family is not cool. If he organised it he's a prick too.

Surtur

^Still mad the lefts behavior as of late made them doing false flags plausible. Never stop being butthurt smile

Bashar Teg
^^once again, it's only okay when the baby does it baby

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
^^once again, it's only okay when the baby does it baby

Nobody said it wasn't okay. What is being said is: stop acting butthurt, because the false flag theory was plausible. That is what truly rustles the jimmies of the left.

Reminds me of when feminists got mad people believed a hoax where a feminist said she was pregnant and got an abortion when she found out it was a boy. Feminists never stopped to consider why people would believe a feminist would do that, they just dismissed it as misogyny.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Nah. Cuomo is a Open Borders Leftists that lives in a Gated Community.

Cause Hypocrisy!!!!!!!!!!! So he wants open borders? Proof?

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Surtur
Nobody said it wasn't okay. What is being said is: stop acting butthurt, because the false flag theory was plausible.

this "theory" is just as plausible with the same body of evidence (nothing)

cry more about your special rules, phaggot babyman.

Putinbot1

cry more about your special rules, phaggot babyman. He is just ctingeworthy.

Bashar Teg
he's the posterboy for fascist incel babyman culture.

RealistRacism
Fascist Incel babyman nationalism now, please. Stop making things sound awesome.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by RealistRacism
Fascist Incel babyman nationalism now, please. Stop making things sound awesome. I can see it as an aspirational target for you and a team goal for the star wars hang out.

RealistRacism
Don't go on hangouts though smile

I know you're really hung up on this, Boomer, but let it go.

Putinbot1
Don't go on hangouts though smile

I know you're really hung up on this, Boomer, but let it go. Kid you're simple a hopeless troll.

RealistRacism
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Kid you're simple a hopeless troll.
Pops you're simple a hopeless cuck.

Surtur

cry more about your special rules, phaggot babyman.

I didn't argue with anything Rob said lol. I just noted the reason he said it was cuz he's butthurt.

quanchi112
I didn't argue with anything Rob said lol. I just noted the reason he said it was cuz he's butthurt. So you concede. Bend that knee.

Robtard
What, Surt lost his shit over my post and then pretended everyone else is mad? No way.

Putinbot1
What, Surt lost his shit over my post and then pretended everyone else is mad? No way. Yeah it's what he does.

Putinbot1
Pops you're simple a hopeless cuck. Good point, I am hopeless as a cuck as no one has cucked me little Incel boy, now back to the glory hole with you.

Surtur
What, Surt lost his shit over my post and then pretended everyone else is mad? No way.

So now pointing out your buthurt= losing your shit. Lol good one.

RealistRacism
Incels dwell around glory holes? How do you figure that? Women aren't into white knights you insufferable maggot, so there's no need to pretend you get any more poon than someone like Fly.

dadudemon
Good point, I am hopeless as a cuck as no one has cucked me little Incel boy, now back to the glory hole with you.

Oh, that's clever.

dadudemon
Incels dwell around glory holes? How do you figure that? Women aren't into white knights you insufferable maggot, so there's no need to pretend you get any more poon than someone like Fly.

Nah, drugs. He said he was in the drug scene for a while. Have drugs. Absurdly attractive women who want drugs will flock to you and do all sorts of things to get their fix.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by dadudemon
Oh, that's clever. You know me DDM smile

Putinbot1
Nah, drugs. He said he was in the drug scene for a while. Have drugs. Absurdly attractive women who want drugs will flock to you and do all sorts of things to get their fix. smile So how do you account for it now smile I have some very recent pics on the pic thread and anyone who was on Bardock's FB will confirm it's me. I probably am one of the few who puts there money where their mouth is.

RealistRacism
Lmao, you're impressed easily. Context is clear; You are pathetic, and a cuck. If someone calls you a terrible monster, you are not terrible at being a monster. Boomers twisting words.

RealistRacism
Nah, drugs. He said he was in the drug scene for a while. Have drugs. Absurdly attractive women who want drugs will flock to you and do all sorts of things to get their fix.
And I say I'm Hulk Hogan but not bald thumb up

So he's getting the disgusting women, the dregs of society, or underage high schoolers. Lmfao, what a pathetic existence.

Putinbot1
Lmao, you're impressed easily. Context is clear; You are pathetic, and a cuck. If someone calls you a terrible monster, you are not terrible at being a monster. Boomers twisting words. Silly Incel, you're just shit at English and a virgin.

Putinbot1

So he's getting the disgusting women, the dregs of society, or underage high schoolers. Lmfao, what a pathetic existence. Well any woman would be more than you get, at the glory hole you have men.

RealistRacism
You want diversity in skin colour but don't adhere to the same principle when dishing out insults? Lame.

RealistRacism
Well any woman would be more than you get, at the glory hole you have men.
Sounding a bit homophobic for a sh!tlib. Sad.

Putinbot1
You want diversity in skin colour but don't adhere to the same principle when dishing out insults? Lame. Silly Incel, you'd take anything you could get. Enjoy your evening posting wink I'll be having sex.

Putinbot1
Sounding a bit homophobic for a sh!tlib. Sad.

No mate, you're a taker is all, you'd take it from anyone just to get human contact virgin. wink

RealistRacism
cool Now, this is epic. No sex for eternity + castration + being burned alive >> Sex with Meth-addicted geriatrics.

Robtard
Silly Incel, you'd take anything you could get. Enjoy your evening posting wink I'll be having sex.

laughing out loud

RealistRacism
What passes for comedy in Rob's circles is incoherent squabbling from a dried up Boomer?

Putinbot1
Realist Racism, why send me a pm mate? That's just weird.

RealistRacism
Reaching out to the Community, seeing if you folk need help. Us racists are nice like that thumb up

I like how you think this is some gotcha though, lmao.

dadudemon

Good news or bad new for you: he never made the claim or connection that I did. But I do know that if you're in the drug scene, have money (like he does), you have plenty of drugs to spare. And that means absurdly attractive women will try to get on your good side to get a fix.

All of the most attractive women you see out there? Many are on drugs. Many get their drugs for free...from men like Whirly (Whirly also said he's not in that scene anymore).

Since he didn't make the claim, I did, you cannot pin that on him. It's me making the claim.

So he's getting the disgusting women, the dregs of society, or underage high schoolers. Lmfao, what a pathetic existence.

Nah, most people who do drugs are not trailer-trash meth heads. Almost none of them. And with anywhere from 1/3 to 1/2 of every person having done drugs like these, before (in Western countrie)...you can be sure he had plenty to choose from when they'd approach him for a hit.

He probably had many choices...men and women. no expression

Edit - Just pointing out that it's weird to state he's an incel. If you are one, just make money, work hard, and get into the drug scene. Go clubbing. Form social groups. Bam...you will have someone different to choose from each night. It's how it works.

RealistRacism
So he's just a degenerate then? Have fun in Hell, I guess smile

RealistRacism
Edit - Just pointing out that it's weird to state he's an incel. If you are one, just make money, work hard, and get into the drug scene. Go clubbing. Form social groups. Bam...you will have someone different to choose from each night. It's how it works.
Go out and be a disgusting degenerate, deal drugs, have hedonistic sex, get wasted at clubs etc. That is all absolutely vile, only weak scum cave in to every impulse and desire. I'm not even an incel, it's just the only insult this Boomer can think of. I'm in a relationship and things have been going fine for a while now.

dadudemon
Go out and be a disgusting degenerate, deal drugs, have hedonistic sex, get wasted at clubs etc. That is all absolutely vile, only weak scum cave in to every impulse and desire. I'm not even an incel, it's just the only insult this Boomer can think of. I'm in a relationship and things have been going fine for a while now.

No, pretty sure you have to give those drugs away for free. No dealing.

I was never into that lifestyle, either. I prefer more monogamous relationships. I like having a sweetheart to spoil. You can't really do that with one-night stands...it's kind of odd or even creepy to do that with a one-nighter. You have to be in a relationship to do that.

RealistRacism
I'm glad you see it the right way thumb up

Bashar Teg
Silly Incel, you'd take anything you could get. Enjoy your evening posting wink I'll be having sex.

teehee

Flyattractor
That poor house boy.

Robtard
Realist Racism, why send me a pm mate? That's just weird.

Because you've effectively nullified his lazy-Trolling and he's not happy about it. Not happy about it one bit.

Surtur
Tucker is saying he suspects one of the people who did this was a guest on his show one time.

I say it was the giraffe necked guy.

BackFire
You know who's a frequent guest on Tucker Carlson's show?

Tucker Carlson.

#falseflag #insidejob #thecuckedtuck

Surtur
Originally posted by BackFire
You know who's a frequent guest on Tucker Carlson's show?

Tucker Carlson.

#falseflag #insidejob #thecuckedtuck

The problem with this is the DC Antifa group actually uploaded a video of it on their twitter lol. They are that dumb.

BackFire
Tucker Carlson has infiltrated Antifa.

Surtur
They should have been suspicious when a masked man with a bowtie started attending meetings.

BackFire
lol

Does he still wear the bowtie?

Surtur
No I think he gave it up when he got his own show.

BackFire
Shame. It was kinda his trademark. Now he's just another obnoxious loud person on TV without a bowtie.

Robtard
He dropped it not long after Jon Stewart destroyed him intellectually and then mocked him.

BackFire
Ah yes, getting reamed by Jon Stewart so badly that his show got canceled - his other trademark.

Valkorion
jon stewart is the example of someone who has a high iq but is just totally ignorant on basic subjects

Adam_PoE
nK056dWK7ts

2:18

Putinbot1
Because you've effectively nullified his lazy-Trolling and he's not happy about it. Not happy about it one bit.

True this Rob and for Realist Racism, my little incel follower, I woke up at 8 am this morning and had sex again. smile Was good, no drugs... Don't do them except PEDs and Alcohol now.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
nK056dWK7ts

2:18 thumb up laughing out loud

Adam_PoE
thumb up laughing out loud

The point is that in life there are consequences. You're either going to pay on the front end, or you're going to pay on the back end, but one way or another, you're going to pay. I'm not condoning politically-motivated violence. I'm only saying that if people like Tucker Carlson think they can spend their adult life peddling this bullshit, they are in for a rude awakening when the chickens inevitably come home to roost.

snowdragon
The point is that in life there are consequences. You're either going to pay on the front end, or you're going to pay on the back end, but one way or another, you're going to pay. I'm not condoning politically-motivated violence. I'm only saying that if people like Tucker Carlson think they can spend their adult life peddling this bullshit, they are in for a rude awakening when the chickens inevitably come home to roost.

I agree with the premise but not the delivery of the antifa protesters. If they had protested in front of his office, good for them. The video of those protesters reminded me of what a KKK rally without a burning cross would have looked like years ago.

Free speech can and does have consequences both good and bad so attack his platform, not his family.

Putinbot1
The point is that in life there are consequences. You're either going to pay on the front end, or you're going to pay on the back end, but one way or another, you're going to pay. I'm not condoning politically-motivated violence. I'm only saying that if people like Tucker Carlson think they can spend their adult life peddling this bullshit, they are in for a rude awakening when the chickens inevitably come home to roost. Absolutely, I agree totally with everything you said here and in your previous post. They are aiming shit at others for bigoted reasons, so people like Carlson have to expect blow back when it hits the fan.

cdtm
Absolutely, I agree totally with everything you said here and in your previous post. They are aiming shit at others for bigoted reasons, so people like Carlson have to expect blow back when it hits the fan.

Otoh, it's arguably not very smart to go to someones home. Even ignoring the ethics of it (Even if one argues they're seperating kids from families, sometimes turnabout isn't fair play), you're still damaging your sides image pretty badly..

Not to mention, what if someone pulled a gun? Say, the cousin coming to the wife's defense? It's just a dangerous, ill thought out tactic, imo.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by cdtm
Otoh, it's arguably not very smart to go to someones home. Even ignoring the ethics of it (Even if one argues they're seperating kids from families, sometimes turnabout isn't fair play), you're still damaging your sides image pretty badly..

Not to mention, what if someone pulled a gun? Say, the cousin coming to the wife's defense? It's just a dangerous, ill thought out tactic, imo. I'm not advocating it, I'm saying it's expected. Tucker gave it large and reality crashed in on him.

Flyattractor
The Reality being that The Left is Devolving into a dangerous Mob? A Mob that threatens children?

Yeah. That sounds like the NuReality.

Putinbot1
The Reality being that The Left is Devolving into a dangerous Mob? A Mob that threatens children?

Yeah. That sounds like the NuReality. As opposed to the right who murder people.

Flyattractor
As opposed to the right who murder people.

So you aren't counting all murders commited by gangs and minorities in that statement I take it?

smokin'

Jmanghan
Carlson, Tucker. Boomer icon. Are we getting into some niche politicians here?...

Edit: OH, he's from Fox News...

Good Riddance.

Putinbot1
So you aren't counting all murders commited by gangs and minorities in that statement I take it?

smokin' Haha, you silly racist.

Flyattractor
I will take a play from a certain person's playbook and just take that as you conceding the point.

Putinbot1
I will take a play from a certain person's playbook and just take that as you conceding the point. Haha you silly racist.

Flyattractor
YOu got a PROB with SILLY People!?

Are you a SillyCist?

Surtur
Indeed there are consequences in life. And when Antifa goes after someone who happens to be armed they will learn that lesson well.

And no: nothing Tucker has ever said justifies this. Don't like him? Don't watch him.

Flyattractor
To Bad the Left only believes in the "Don't Like Him" Silence Them. Take their Lives away from Them. KILL THEM!"

Truly the Left are Horrible People.

Surtur
To Bad the Left only believes in the "Don't Like Him" Silence Them. Take their Lives away from Them. KILL THEM!"

Truly the Left are Horrible People.

I just love how some are such weasel-ish pieces of shit they can never just denounce it lol. There is always some jackass going "Well I'm not condoning it BUUUUUT...".

Flyattractor
The Left Loves a Good Lynch Mob.

Surtur
The Left Loves a Good Lynch Mob.

And the same people going "life has consequences" would be whining like babies if Tuckers wife had been armed and blown the head off one of these people.

Flyattractor
"Life has consequences"

Not for people who vote Left.

quanchi112
The point is that in life there are consequences. You're either going to pay on the front end, or you're going to pay on the back end, but one way or another, you're going to pay. I'm not condoning politically-motivated violence. I'm only saying that if people like Tucker Carlson think they can spend their adult life peddling this bullshit, they are in for a rude awakening when the chickens inevitably come home to roost. thumb up

Flyattractor

Sounds like a bunch of Religious Nonsense to me.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by snowdragon
I agree with the premise but not the delivery of the antifa protesters. If they had protested in front of his office, good for them. The video of those protesters reminded me of what a KKK rally without a burning cross would have looked like years ago.

Free speech can and does have consequences both good and bad so attack his platform, not his family.

Consider it an intervention. Carlson has been consciously disseminating propaganda every night for years, and until now, has faced no consequences for it. So this group has forced a confrontation, and brought consequences directly to his door.

Because of this, Carlson now needs to decide whether peddling falsehoods for a living is worth risking the safety and security of his loved ones. Something he should have considered before embarking on this path, but did not, because he felt insulated from consequences.

This is parallel to the scene in The Dark Knight Rises in which Selina explains to Bruce that people can only tolerate the intolerable for so long, and once things reach a tipping point, your wealth and your status and your identity are not going to protect you.

People are becoming fed up with the cheating and the lies and the underhandedness, and when they feel like they cannot get redress through the proper channels, this is what happens.

This is a monster he helped create, and like Dr. Frankenstein, he did not think the monster would turn on him.

Flyattractor
Adam has Drank The Kool-Aid.

quanchi112
Consider it an intervention. Carlson has been consciously disseminating propaganda every night for years, and until now, has faced no consequences for it. So this group has forced a confrontation, and brought consequences directly to his door.

Because of this, Carlson now needs to decide whether peddling falsehoods for a living is worth risking the safety and security of his loved ones. Something he should have considered before embarking on this path, but did not, because he felt insulated from consequences.

This is parallel to the scene in The Dark Knight Rises in which Selina explains to Bruce that people can only tolerate the intolerable for so long, and once things reach a tipping point, your wealth and your status and your identity are not going to protect you.

People are becoming fed up with the cheating and the lies and the underhandedness, and when they feel like they cannot get redress through the proper channels, this is what happens.

This is a monster he helped create, and like Dr. Frankenstein, he did not think the monster would turn on him. thumb up

Flyattractor
And Quanchi Stirred in the powder

quanchi112
And Quanchi Stirred in the powder Actions have consequences.

Flyattractor
Not according to your side of the political spectrum.

quanchi112
Not according to your side of the political spectrum. I am saying in general but of course youjust make zero sense and continue crying about the left.

Flyattractor
Is that why the Left gets more and more lenient towards all crimes then?

snowdragon

This is a monster he helped create, and like Dr. Frankenstein, he did not think the monster would turn on him.

That's weird, most of these sjws have the attention span of a gnat. So I'm willing to bet it hasn't been about his years and years of posting/platforming but about his most recent interviews and the drive to power of Antifa.

No one makes you listen to Tucker just like if Antifa (who is listed as a terrorist organization) held a rally no one makes you join.

Just weird that so many on the left excuse this behavior and write it off as he deserved it, so odd considering their position of looking out for people, am I right?

RealistRacism
What propaganda has Tucker been espousing? How is it any different to all other News Anchors Adam? Should we go after them all?

Silent Master
In other words, Tucker and his family was asking for it. I wonder what other groups of people he might apply that same standard to.

Putinbot1
Carlson is a fool, no one says what happened was right, but we do say actions have consequences.

Silent Master
Interesting.

Putinbot1

This is a monster he helped create, and like Dr. Frankenstein, he did not think the monster would turn on him. Yup, that's about the long and short of it.

Silent Master
Yeah, he needs to realize that exercising his free speech gives people the right to terrorize his family.

RealistRacism
Carlson is a fool, no one says what happened was right, but we do say actions have consequences.
What actions, retard?

Putinbot1
The kids debating society, fail again. But they will be back with more socks in an attempt to prove their point, when all they prove is, they have no jobs, qualifications, girlfriends or understanding of the real world. All hail the internet.

Putinbot1
Adam has Drank The Kool-Aid. drunk?

RealistRacism
Homosexuals and Boomers continue to not have the capacity to answer basic questions.

quanchi112
Is that why the Left gets more and more lenient towards all crimes then? Another generalization without any proof. Oh fly no one cares.

Putinbot1
Another generalization without any proof. Oh fly no one cares. Fly is irrelevant to the world.

Surtur
Adam has Drank The Kool-Aid.

I can't figure out how Tucker forces people who hate him to watch his show.

Putinbot1
You yourself advertise his rhetoric and post his YouTube vids as discussion points.

RealistRacism
So no one actually knows what propaganda Tucker is pushing? Good.

It's obvious now that Tucker's Ethnic Nationalist dog-whistling is putting him in the crosshairs. Semites and Shitholers want him gone, that much is clear.

Surtur
You yourself advertise his rhetoric and post his YouTube vids as discussion points.

I can't figure out how I force you to watch videos I link. Explain.

Silent Master
Next time there is an incident at a protest or just an attack somewhere, just remember that his stance is that

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
Next time there is an incident at a protest or just an attack somewhere, just remember that his stance is that And?

RealistRacism
No more pretending to care about the other side, no more fake morality. I'm glad we've shed this weight, tbh. Except when Republicans say "womp womp", Libs bring up that fake morality again. Can't we just go to war?

Putinbot1
Watching the rightists abdicate understanding and responsibility and declare "war" is amusing.

RealistRacism
How well do you sleep at night advocating for shitholers to rape and kill your children?

Putinbot1
How well do you sleep at night advocating for shitholers to rape and kill your children? ahh, you're a fly sock, thanks for clarifying with your lack of comprehension for the written word.

Surtur
Originally posted by Silent Master
Next time there is an incident at a protest or just an attack somewhere, just remember that his stance is that

Indeed, when some conservative blows the head off someone trying this shit I expect them to remember the "actions have consequences" spiel.

Kinda reminds me of some of the responses to Charlie Hebdo. "Yeah, nobody is saying it's right...buuut you shouldn't mock other religions".

Surtur
Watching the rightists abdicate understanding and responsibility and declare "war" is amusing.

How do I force you to watch Tucker Carlson videos I post? You never explained.

RealistRacism
Dylann Roof's victims' actions had consequences. It was just punishment.

When journalists are getting lynched, remember the words "actions have consequences."

quanchi112
How do I force you to watch Tucker Carlson videos I post? You never explained. So you are trying to change the onus now. Typical.

Putinbot1
So you are trying to change the onus now. Typical. Laughably sad Quan, they are like headless Chickens as the consequences of their lack of empathey come home to roost.

quanchi112
Laughably sad Quan, they are like headless Chickens as the consequences of their lack of empathey come home to roost. What I find truly sad is the moment you can see Surtur actually think he is winning. His brain really thinks his points are legitimate.

Surtur
Laughably sad Quan, they are like headless Chickens as the consequences of their lack of empathey come home to roost.

So in other words: you aren't forced to watch Tuckers show.

Actions have consequences, and the consequences to Tucker's words should be you changing the channel if you don't like them and not watching any videos featuring him on youtube. That's it, that is all. The consequence of what actually happened here wasn't remotely justified. Since any sane person knows actions have consequences...it almost doesn't feel genuine when you try to pull this "well you see actions have consequences, but I totally disapprove of this" stuff.

Putinbot1
What I find truly sad is the moment you can see Surtur actually think he is winning. His brain really thinks his points are legitimate. Yup, he doesn't understand what people say to him. Adam simplified the situation with a reference to the Dark night rises and Surt and his far right chums still don't get it.

quanchi112
So in other words: you aren't forced to watch Tuckers show.

Actions have consequences, and the consequences to Tucker's words should be you changing the channel if you don't like them and not watching any videos featuring him on youtube. That's it, that is all. The consequence of what actually happened here wasn't remotely justified. Since any sane person knows actions have consequences...it almost doesn't feel genuine when you try to pull this "well you see actions have consequences, but I totally disapprove of this" stuff. With someone of his reach his rhetoric may trigger someone so he bears some of the blame. It is not justified but if you spread falsehoods and perpetuate negativity when it comes back to you do not expect any sympathy from me. Actions have consequences. If you spread negativity when it comes back at you do not act surprised.

Surtur
Yup, he doesn't understand what people say to him. Adam simplified the situation with a reference to the Dark night rises and Surt and his far right chums still don't get it.

Lol irony overload.

quanchi112
Yup, he doesn't understand what people say to him. Adam simplified the situation with a reference to the Dark night rises and Surt and his far right chums still don't get it. Surt is lost in his own mind. He listens to no one and is lost as an extremist who believes falsely he is the reasonable one.

quanchi112
Lol irony overload. Surt himself admitted he is a shit poster. Do not expect dmb to continue to white knight you.

Putinbot1
Surt is lost in his own mind. He listens to no one and is lost as an extremist who believes falsely he is the reasonable one. None of the rightists here are reasonable, they are all extremists Quan, I think most realise it. You are correct, Surt is delusional. thumb up

quanchi112
None of the rightists here are reasonable, they are all extremists Quan, I think most realise it. You are correct, Surt is delusional. thumb up I believe there are many who are reasonable on both sides personally. I do believe Surt and fly are ignorant extremists though who deserve no quarter.

Putinbot1
I believe there are many who are reasonable on both sides personally. I do believe Surt and fly are ignorant extremists though who deserve no quarter. My views are perhaps more extreme than yours, anyone who apologises for bigotry is an extremist and so many of them do.

quanchi112
My views are perhaps more extreme than yours, anyone who apologises for bigotry is an extremist and so many of them do. On kmc outside the typical socks just trying to troll I believe the dimwit extremists are off the top of my head fly, Surtur, p Smith, and deadline. Goober tries to troll and I believe he is just bored and wants to stir people up. Maybe a few more but this is just off the top of my head.

Putinbot1
On kmc outside the typical socks just trying to troll I believe the dimwit extremists are off the top of my head fly, Surtur, p Smith, and deadline. Goober tries to troll and I believe he is just bored and wants to stir people up. Maybe a few more but this is just off the top of my head. I wonder if Kurk and P Smith are the same.

quanchi112
I wonder if Kurk and P Smith are the same. Kurk is someone who I believe is so invisible in real life he loves the feeling of power he believes he gets from being creepy. Could be but I doubt it.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>