Do you think SJWs are a legitimate problem?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Please note that the question isn't whether SJWs are a bigger problem than <insert comparative group>, whether they've ever raised good points, or what the motives of the people who complain about them are. Do you think that the "Tumblr feminist" stereotype is one that exists in non-trivial numbers/power?

Flyattractor
I do when they run around in masks attacking people and being ready to murder people and then threaten families and children when they oppose someone's political and social view points.

Robtard
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Please note that the question isn't whether SJWs are a bigger problem than <insert comparative group>, whether they've ever raised good points, or what the motives of the people who complain about them are. Do you think that the "Tumblr feminist" stereotype is one that exists in non-trivial numbers/power?

Not for the most part, some can get a bit to extreme, but these social justice warrior types helped bring along the end of Jim Crow and fed movements like women's suffrage, marriage equality, civil rights, oh my.

The term was flipped by certain types to make it a negative and make all social justice ugly and distasteful. Along with terms like *gasp* "identity politics", when everyone adheres to identity politics in some fashion; even if minor, that's just human nature. eg if some of your politics are shaped by religion, you're guilty of adhering to identity politics.

Flyattractor
Yes. It was "Flipped" when they started attacking people with bike
locks on chains and started acting like little PC Nazis when people simply stated they disagree'ed with them.

SJW"s should all be deported. I hear France is nice ....not as nice as it used to be but still...Better there then here.

Emperordmb
It was flipped when it became less about everyone being held to the same standard under the law and in people's judgment, to a person's identity being a legitimate vector to discriminate them upon, dismiss their opinions upon, and weaponize to accuse everyone who disagrees with you of being a racist sexist bigot homophobe

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Robtard
Not for the most part, some can get a bit to extreme, but these social justice warrior types helped bring along the end of Jim Crow and fed movements like women's suffrage, marriage equality, civil rights, oh my.

The term was flipped by certain types to make it a negative and make all social justice ugly and distasteful. Along with terms like *gasp* "identity politics", when everyone adheres to identity politics in some fashion; even if minor, that's just human nature. eg if some of your politics are shaped by religion, you're guilty of adhering to identity politics.

So take, for example:

- Yale Halloween protestors' confrontation with professor
- Evergreen protestors' confrontation with professor
- Google memo

In these three cases, would you say that the "SJW"'s reaction was:

- justified/overblown,
- an outlier

or both?

Robtard
Can you give me a quick recap of the events?

Emperordmb
How about dozens of different media articles slandering non-racist people as being part of the alt-right? Is that a problem?

Robtard
Wait, so you accept that all the Alt-Right is racist? Interesting.

To answer your question: I'd have to take it on a case-by-case basis, but in the general sense; that's wrong.

Flyattractor
Remember. This is coming from the Guy who has ADMITTED that he dose NOT read the info provided in links and articles presented in these debates.

So there is that.

The Ellimist
Can you give me a quick recap of the events?

Well, for example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cMYfxOFBBM

I don't think anyone is going to accuse Vice Media of having a right-wing bias.

carthage
nope i dont

The Ellimist
Originally posted by carthage
nope i dont

I mean they'd absolutely despise you for the ableist and transphobic language you use (e.g. with AP) sooooo

BackFire
No.

Emperordmb
Wait, so you accept that all the Alt-Right is racist? Interesting.
Yes, that's kinda the whole point of the alt-right.

BackFire
Edmb, I hear you're alt-right. Thoughts?

Emperordmb
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=654639

snowdragon
So take, for example:

- Yale Halloween protestors' confrontation with professor
- Evergreen protestors' confrontation with professor
- Google memo

In these three cases, would you say that the "SJW"'s reaction was:

- justified/overblown,
- an outlier

or both?

-Significantly overblown 10/10

-Significantly overblown (the professor in question has marched for equal rights in the past.)10/10

-Meh, it was overblown but I'll give this a 5.5/10

BackFire
Originally posted by Emperordmb
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=654639

I knew you were alt-right.

Robtard
Well, for example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cMYfxOFBBM

I don't think anyone is going to accuse Vice Media of having a right-wing bias.

That was nonsense. Idiots largely being unreasonable.

The professor had it correctly when he noted: 'that when black people decided to leave, it made sense as "a forceful call to consciousness." But to ask white people to leave, he wrote, "is a show of force, and an act of oppression in and of itself."

Surtur
Two words: feminist snowplowing.

Lord Lucien
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cMYfxOFBBM Jesus I hate children.

dadudemon

Yes, they are legit problems. They are driving the polarization in America. They are addicted to virtue signaling, tantrums, and though policing. I'm hoping this trend dies out. From what I'm seeing of the Gen Z folks, they are shitting all over SJW ideals. I love it. They work hard like the Greatest Generation, too. I love it.

It's because they grew up with the SJW millennials but also were old enough during the housing market crash and Great Recession to know that hard work and less whining is more important that 70 genders.

Valkorion
sjws have a set of dogma that they will never question no matter what arguments they hear

they're leftist fundies

BackFire
100 genders or gtfo.

Robtard
People in their early-mid 20's now? Lolz.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by dadudemon
Yes, they are legit problems. They are driving the polarization in America. They are addicted to virtue signaling, tantrums, and though policing. I'm hoping this trend dies out. From what I'm seeing of the Gen Z folks, they are shitting all over SJW ideals. I love it. They work hard like the Greatest Generation, too. I love it.

It's because they grew up with the SJW millennials but also were old enough during the housing market crash and Great Recession to know that hard work and less whining is more important that 70 genders. What if hard work isn't rewarded proportionally? Like they feel that your endless effort means nothing to those that demand it? You turn attention to things that don't matter when you feel dispossessed. Like religion, sports, identity politics, several dozen genders, etc.

My point is to make 'em feel loved and worthwhile. Then they'll shut the f*ck up and get back to the mines.

Valkorion
james damore: maybe men and women are different, let's have a discussion?

sjws: OMG RACIST MISOGYNIST FIRE FIRE RUIN YOUR LIFE DOXX DOXX DOXX

snowdragon
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
What if hard work isn't rewarded proportionally? Like they feel that your endless effort means nothing to those that demand it? You turn attention to things that don't matter when you feel dispossessed. Like religion, sports, identity politics, several dozen genders, etc.

My point is to make 'em feel loved and worthwhile. Then they'll shut the f*ck up and get back to the mines.

Canada did it right, they legalized weed and everyone felt so much love 3 days later Canada ran out! (It might not have been 3 days but very shortly after it was legalized.) But for 3 days no one could complain!

dadudemon

You cannot make someone feel loved or worthwhile. Those feelings come from within, my son. It's part of growing up and being emotionally healthy. This is what is fundamentally wrong with SJWs.

Valkorion
lots of sjws have mental illnesses that they never would've survived 100 years ago

Lord Lucien
No, validation comes from without. I am nothing without the praise and kudos my peers in the jeering mob lavish upon me for agreeing with them. Nothing.

snowdragon
You cannot make someone feel loved or worthwhile. Those feelings come from within, my son. It's part of growing up and being emotionally healthy. This is what is fundamentally wrong with SJWs.

This post made me so angry and sad at the same time I had to type this reply out in a closet wearing a black mask. You can't tell me that someone else can make me feel a certain way, fascist.

PS I have a bike lock on me.

Adam_PoE

No. They are loud, but not numerous, and do not have the power or support to do anything but scream into the void. That is why it is stupid for people to be so fixated on them.

RealistRacism

Lord Lucien
Pretty well. The SJWs today that are ruining society were preceded by the hippies. Those f*cking hippies literally destroyed Western civilization. They're the reason that society fell. SJWs are also literally destroying Western civilization.

It's all a phase of societal destruction. It won't last.

Putinbot1
Please note that the question isn't whether SJWs are a bigger problem than <insert comparative group>, whether they've ever raised good points, or what the motives of the people who complain about them are. Do you think that the "Tumblr feminist" stereotype is one that exists in non-trivial numbers/power? No /end thread

Surtur

Also I think people who got participation trophies handed out to them don't need to be coddled any further.

When campuses become daycares there is a problem. I'm waiting for a petition for nap time to be reintroduced.

Bashar Teg
the problem is when a worthy cause is used as a smear.
for examples social justice warrior and virtue signaling.

that's why i'm fine with the "NPC" name-calling for the simple fact that it does not attack concepts which society requires to keep from crumbling.

Surtur
Also again: screaming into the void got us feminist snow plowing.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/gender-equal-snow-removal-procedures-left-stockholm-paralyzed

If you want an example in America, SJW's are why Title IX investigations in colleges were dicking so many people over lol. The SJW's created that atmosphere. To say they do no harm is false. Ask the kids who lost scholarships cuz of mere accusations and had to leave their schools.

So no, we won't say it does no harm. You can try to argue the harm it does is minimal, but nope: we won't be saying it does no harm.

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
the problem is when a worthy cause is used as a smear.
for examples social justice warrior and virtue signaling.

that's why i'm fine with the "NPC" name-calling for the simple fact that it does not attack concepts which society requires to keep from crumbling.

These phrases have very specific meanings that any adult should be capable of understanding. There is a problem if you feel calling someone a SJW merely means one is saying "you are pro social justice". Cuz it means your brain can't grasp concepts that should not be difficult. How is it you can grasp concepts like "toxic masculinity" though? Weird.

Also while you have no problem with the phrase "NPC" some of your fellow NPC's do.

cdtm

No.

SJW's are annoying, but harmless.

The people who use social issues to further an agenda (See Frame Game Radio for some examples. The Starbucks "controversy", where a leader of "Power", an activist group with billion dollar lawsuits against a variety of companies, was caught hugging one of the "victims", is one such example), they're the real problem.

A reporter who was caught saying "Just call one of them a racist. Doesn't matter who. Then they'll bluster defending themselves" is the problem.

In other words, anyone who uses a social issue as a tactic for political or personal gain is the problem.

That is not what most SJW's do. SJW's are just people trying to win arguments, or people arguing well intentioned beliefs, the same as anyone else online.

Surtur
Originally posted by cdtm
No.

SJW's are annoying, but harmless.

The people who use social issues to further an agenda (See Frame Game Radio for some examples. The Starbucks "controversy", where a leader of "Power", an activist group with billion dollar lawsuits against a variety of companies, was caught hugging one of the "victims", is one such example), they're the real problem.

A reporter who was caught saying "Just call one of them a racist. Doesn't matter who. Then they'll bluster defending themselves" is the problem.

In other words, anyone who uses a social issue as a tactic for political or personal gain is the problem.

That is not what most SJW's do. SJW's are just people trying to win arguments, or people arguing well intentioned beliefs, the same as anyone else online.

It really now seems like you have a different meaning, since "people who use a social issue as a tactic for political or personal gain" is how I'd describe SJW's lol.

You describe their tactic of "just call them racist" quite perfectly. It's what they do.

"People just trying to win arguments" just sound like a type of troll.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Surtur
These phrases have very specific meanings that any adult should be capable of understanding. There is a problem if you feel calling someone a SJW merely means one is saying "you are pro social justice". Cuz it means your brain can't grasp concepts that should not be difficult. How is it you can grasp concepts like "toxic masculinity" though? Weird.

said the simple minded bitter incel who couldn't grasp my point thumb up

Putinbot1
said the simple minded bitter incel who couldn't grasp my point thumb up waits for other far right sympathisers and apologists to white knight Surtur.

Bashar Teg
just wouldn't be a proper GDF thread without another crybaby party

Putinbot1
just wouldn't be a proper GDF thread without another crybaby party This is so true, the Incel collective love to cry.

Flyattractor
Don't forget to add the name calling. The Immature Name Calling...always gotta have that.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Don't forget to add the name calling. The Immature Name Calling...always gotta have that. you ****ing "snowflake" Fly.

Flyattractor
Can always rely on the certain posters for the same old party favors.

Jmanghan
I don't think so.

Now, SJW Extremists are a problem.

There's a difference between SJW Extremists and SJW.

There's nothing wrong with being offended by the word "Retard" or "******" when used to describe a specific person or TYPE of person's. But demanding that everyone should never use the word outright is just stupid, it's going to continue happening regardless of what is said or done.

Flyattractor
Not according to NBC.

Surtur
said the simple minded bitter incel who couldn't grasp my point thumb up

Originally posted by Putinbot1
waits for other far right sympathisers and apologists to white knight Surtur.

just wouldn't be a proper GDF thread without another crybaby party

Oh the irony...

Bashar Teg
^
^more incel tears

Flyattractor
^
^more Lefty Loonacy.

Surtur
^
^more incel tears

You seem upset, what's wrong my little NPC?

Bashar Teg
^
^more incel tears

there there, let it out

Flyattractor
Sounds like Bashy is really wanting a Surt Hug.

Emperordmb
NO BASH, NO NPC, NO LEFTIST KMC!

HEY HEY, HO HO, BASHAR TEG HAS GOT TO GO!

WE KNOW WHERE YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT!

Flyattractor
EMP is backing a losing side.

Emperordmb
EMP is backing a losing side.
?

BackFire
You heard him.

Putinbot1
there there, let it out Haha, so true. They are such cry babies.

Surtur
NO BASH, NO NPC, NO LEFTIST KMC!

HEY HEY, HO HO, BASHAR TEG HAS GOT TO GO!

WE KNOW WHERE YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT!

I can't be mad at this, after all life has consequences when you peddle bullshit...

Surtur
Haha, so true. They are such cry babies.

^Cried over the NPC thread, and is an NPC himself.

Bashar Teg
Haha, so true. They are such cry babies.

he's still crying haermm

Flyattractor
Only Tears of Laughter.

Rage.Of.Olympus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZZNvT1vaJg&t=16s

I urge you to watch that video in full. They can summarize a better alternative perspective than I can through a forum.

They ARE very dangerous, AND a very real threat. And they ARE NOT, most assuredly not, like the founders of the Civil Rights movement that sought to combat oppression and injustice. These are people, with INFLUENCE and power, in academia, and through natural progression, political policy.

"Idea laundering" is a scary concept, and SJW are just as dangerous as far-right hicks. Tbh, they are probably more dangerous in 2018. A skin head with a swastika on his fore-head or some conservative moron arguing against Gay marriage is easy to spot. This is more insidious imo.

I find this testimony terrifying:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRIKJCKWla4

cdtm
I'm still wondering where the scam is on the Weinstein thing.

I can understand the faculty turning on him for airing dirty laundry in public, but he implied the head of equity and president had some form of agreement together.

It also looked like the president was spending money over budget to hire a lot of staff, and using the riots as a cover.

I have no idea how university funding works, but could there be some way to steal public money? Maybe?

Either way, you could tell just by looking at the president, that he's shifty as hell.

cdtm
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

I urge you to watch that video in full. They can summarize a better alternative perspective than I can through a forum.

They ARE very dangerous, AND a very real threat. And they ARE NOT, most assuredly not, like the founders of the Civil Rights movement that sought to combat oppression and injustice. These are people, with INFLUENCE and power, in academia, and through natural progression, political policy.

"Idea laundering" is a scary concept, and SJW are just as dangerous as far-right hicks. Tbh, they are probably more dangerous in 2018. A skin head with a swastika on his fore-head or some conservative moron arguing against Gay marriage is easy to spot. This is more insidious imo.

You should see Frame Gams Radio.

KyjgZrNRKtM&t=8206s

Talks about what drives this stuff at the higher end. Starts with a group formed all the way back in the 1950's, that works with other major groups, and actually coordinates with newspapers and programs that they've bought and tap for propaganda purposes.

Diversity used for for agenda setting, basically. It's interesting stuff.

And of COURSE there's a billionaire who came up with this, and formed the initial agency that simply ballooned into this mammoth over the years.

RealistRacism
I like you, cdtm.

dadudemon

2 hour talk-radio show videos? No, f*ck that. Who the hell has time for that bullshit besides people who have no jobs? Literally, what the f*ck is up with this shit?

You should see Frame Gams Radio.

KyjgZrNRKtM&t=8206s

Talks about what drives this stuff at the higher end. Starts with a group formed all the way back in the 1950's, that works with other major groups, and actually coordinates with newspapers and programs that they've bought and tap for propaganda purposes.

Diversity used for for agenda setting, basically. It's interesting stuff.

And of COURSE there's a billionaire who came up with this, and formed the initial agency that simply ballooned into this mammoth over the years.

A 3 hour talk-radio show video? F*ck off with that shit. I ain't watchin' that.

cdtm
Rage's video is basically a two hour gloating over putting one over on the academic publishing industry. You may have heard about dog humping being related to femmisim.

Considering they got an award for one of those stupid papers, I'd be gloating too.

Putinbot1
2 hour talk-radio show videos? No, f*ck that. Who the hell has time for that bullshit besides people who have no jobs? Literally, what the f*ck is up with this shit?

A 3 hour talk-radio show video? F*ck off with that shit. I ain't watchin' that. we don't always see eye to eye DDM but, when we do... A 2 hour and a 3 hour video, **** that shit.laughing

Flyattractor
?

You seemed to be saying that You thought that People would start to take responsibility for themselves and their actions. or in other words... GROW UP .

Yeah. That just aint gonna happen any more.

cdtm
we don't always see eye to eye DDM but, when we do... A 2 hour and a 3 hour video, **** that shit.laughing

I put that stuff on when I'm raking leaves or doing chores, usually.

MythLord
Definitely, yeah.

DeviantDefiance
They are a threat just because they're agendas are being forced on people through Hollywood and advertisement without people being smart enough to see it.

dadudemon
Rage's video is basically a two hour gloating over putting one over on the academic publishing industry. You may have heard about dog humping being related to femmisim.

Considering they got an award for one of those stupid papers, I'd be gloating too.

I can't do it, man. I can't watch it. I just can't.

we don't always see eye to eye DDM but, when we do... A 2 hour and a 3 hour video, **** that shit.laughing

haermm

I put that stuff on when I'm raking leaves or doing chores, usually.

I haven't raked leaves or mowed my lawn in years. I did enough of that when I lived with my parents as a kid. I don't have time to rake leaves or mow lawns.

NemeBro

A 3 hour talk-radio show video? F*ck off with that shit. I ain't watchin' that. Tbh this, but unironically just in case you're joking. I can't even do ten minute YouTube videos. thumb up

Rage.Of.Olympus

A 3 hour talk-radio show video? F*ck off with that shit. I ain't watchin' that. ]

I didn't do it in one sitting. I stretched it across 3-4 days on my commute. That's my recommendation.

BackFire
Originally posted by NemeBro
Tbh this, but unironically just in case you're joking. I can't even do ten minute YouTube videos. thumb up

How will you learn without youtube parrots?

cdtm
By just using them for reference and looking yourself, the same as using Wikipedia or any reference. smile

Nobody learns in a void, it has to come from somewhere. Being aware of what things to look for, if nothing else.

BackFire
*Youtube video sourcing Breitbart*

Mmmmm that's some good learning.

cdtm
Ahh, but even a biased source is a reference.

If Tucker or Computing Forever wasn't ranting about a war on Christmas, I never would have checked for myself and seen that there wasn't really a war on Christmas.

Just timid administrators and confused boards who can't even decide how to have a pageant that includes multiple religions/beliefs, and just decided to axe the whole thing. If something's hard, quit. That's good teaching.

BackFire
I'm sorry, I'll stop making fun of youtube videos made for dimwits.

cdtm
Then see something good. stick out tongue

BackFire
I do, hence why I don't watch political screeching on youtube.

BackFire
Btw if you had to research to actually find out that the whole war on Christmas thing was idiot food then you wasted your time. The fact that you can't walk 10 feet inside a Walmart at any point after August without stubbing your toe on an overpriced plastic Santa is proof enough of that.

cdtm
Originally posted by BackFire
Btw if you had to research to actually find out that the whole war on Christmas thing was idiot food then you wasted your time. The fact that you can't walk 10 feet inside a Walmart at any point after August without stubbing your toe on an overpriced plastic Santa is proof enough of that.

I never said I believed in a war on christmas in the first place. mad

I DID believe a university might "safe space" away religion. Not all, or even most, but some.

So I checked.

BackFire
Probably can't walk into a university without also stubbing your toe on plastic santas, just those ones are covered in weed and pizza grease.

Impediment
CTOoYxOf92s

This is definitely a problem of raging butt hurt and stupidity.

cdtm
Y6_vOFp2CaA

Like Stilt at an out of stock brewery.

BackFire
Originally posted by Impediment
CTOoYxOf92s

$100 says a video of that pastor sucking off the ***** in the red shirt exists.

EDIT: Okay I just watched it again with the sound on, that was pretty ****ing funny. Still, that pastor 100% sucks dick.

Impediment
The pastor has every right to perform a peaceful protest out of free speech but, yeah, he's a douchebag.

Impediment
I drink, masturbate, and watch porn.

I guess I'm bound for Hell.

See y'all there.

BackFire
Yeah, shame he's such a self hating homosexual, though. Really sad, actually. Heard he had 12 gallons of semen pumped out of his stomach the other day, too. Must be tough.

RealistRacism
Lmao, based Pastor.

Flyattractor
Still a better person then the Mod that UN-REICH-FULLY deleted that Fun Pro Nazi Thread.

Lefties are Such Jerks....even tho Nazis were Leftists too.

RealistRacism
Nazis were Leftists? Didn't know Leftists hated gays, and Jews/Communists.

Flyattractor
There were High Ranking Homosexual Nazis. Historical Fact. In Fact.
The Nazis had Several View points that Mirror Modern Day Progressive Beliefs. Reason the Commies Hated the Nazis was because the Nazis were even MORE LEFT then even Them. And like Modern Day Leftists don't hate the jews. Just look at how Crappy Obama treated Israel.

HISTORICAL FACT!

BackFire
Hitler only had one testicle and enjoyed lemonade.

cdtm
The pastor has every right to perform a peaceful protest out of free speech but, yeah, he's a douchebag.

I can't read the sign. Is it the westboro baptist douch's?

Flyattractor
I would imagine if it was Westboro they would make sure the sign was Clearly Legible.

BackFire
Is Westboro still around? Haven't heard anything about them in years.

Flyattractor
Not getting your newsletter anymore BF?

BackFire
Yeah. Something's up.

Flyattractor
https://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/465/629/394.png

cdtm
Where can I rent a Mark?

Flyattractor
MarksRUs.

BackFire
Where can I rent a Mark?

From the looks of him, probably Sam's Club.

Flyattractor
Who would want that much Mark!?

BackFire
Buy 32 Marks get 10 Marks for free.

RealistRacism
The Nazis had Several View points that Mirror Modern Day Progressive Beliefs. Reason the Commies Hated the Nazis was because the Nazis were even MORE LEFT then even Them. And like Modern Day Leftists don't hate the jews. Just look at how Crappy Obama treated Israel.

HISTORICAL FACT!
Honestly can't tell if you're trolling, lmfao. This is the most Boomer thing ever said in history. I just can't fathom how absolutely stupid you were to take in this Dinesh D'Souza hot take.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by RealistRacism
Honestly can't tell if you're trolling. You must be new here.

DeviantDefiance

HISTORICAL FACT!

Nazis aren't at all like communists, and National Socialism at its purest form is a mainstream right-wing ideology. Nazis where striving for a better society, the 25 points of National Socialism states that every citizen has the freedom of religion. They were also very family-centered and extremely against parasitism (or nowadays a Mexican family cashing in welfare checks). They believed everyone should pull their weight in society. They also believed that noncitzens, or Jews, should not have equal rights as citizens, or any rights at all. They could write articles for public viewing or taking jobs from actual citizens. So the communists hated them because of these things. To learn more you can look up the 25 tenants of National Socialism.

Lord Lucien
You must also be new here.

dadudemon
]

I didn't do it in one sitting. I stretched it across 3-4 days on my commute. That's my recommendation.

I don't have time to read the news, read my novels, read manga, watch Netflix (or other things), write stories (or other things), workout, and listen to 2 hour interviews. There's not enough time during my lifetime.

Unless, of course, I have none of those above hobbies and only waste time watching 2-3 hour YouTube interviews.

Edit - I was legit butthurt when I saw how long the video was when I started to play it. I do not intend to come down on you. I'm just seeing this kind of shit pop up more and more.

BackFire
DDM, now you know the sacrifices you must make.

Putinbot1
*Youtube video sourcing Breitbart*

Mmmmm that's some good learning. laughing

Putinbot1
You must also be new here. haha laughing Fly knows exactly what the Nazi's were as you allude. Everyone has explained it to him at some point. DMB wrote an essay!

Emperordmb
CTOoYxOf92s

Legit one of my favorite videos on the internet.

Emperordmb
haha laughing Fly knows exactly what the Nazi's were as you allude. Everyone has explained it to him at some point. DMB wrote an essay!
Again it's debatable how left-wing or right-wing they were economically. They certainly were not free marketeers.

Socially, they're right-wing authoritarian... which is really what people take issue with. Nobody gives two shits about what their economic policy in contrast with the fact that they committed genocide.

Lord Lucien
Legit one of my favorite videos on the internet. The comment section really nails it. No f*g-haters there at all.

Robtard
Again it's debatable how left-wing or right-wing they were economically. They certainly were not free marketeers.

Socially, they're right-wing authoritarian... which is really what people take issue with. Nobody gives two shits about what their economic policy in contrast with the fact that they committed genocide.

Have you read or looked into Otto Nathan "Nazi War Finance and Banking"? Capitalism seemed to thrive in Nazi Germany.

Putinbot1
Have you read or looked into Otto Nathan "Nazi War Finance and Banking"? Capitalism seemed to thrive in Nazi Germany. No, but will do.

Robtard
No, but will do.

Bardock told me about it, showed me a snippet. Was rather interesting.

https://i.imgur.com/BBW72ju.png
https://i.imgur.com/U88Y39W.png
https://i.imgur.com/f1ZVA5Y.png

Putinbot1
Bardock told me about it, showed me a snippet. Was rather interesting.

https://i.imgur.com/BBW72ju.png
https://i.imgur.com/U88Y39W.png
https://i.imgur.com/f1ZVA5Y.png I'm aware of a lot of that... Mercedes etc. War profiteering and the class system were big in the Reich.

DeviantDefiance
It was, interesting enough, easy for a German citizen to obtain firearms in Nazi Germany. In fact, the government made it easier for German citizens to obtain firearms and not allowing non-citizens (Jews) to own guns. I am, in fact, a far-right Trumper, and support a lot of things fly says, but this claim is untrue and presents Nazism as a far-left ideology, which it isn't.

dadudemon
Have you read or looked into Otto Nathan "Nazi War Finance and Banking"? Capitalism seemed to thrive in Nazi Germany.

This is interesting. Thanks for the snippet.

Robtard
This is interesting. Thanks for the snippet.

All of it and for free: https://econpapers.repec.org/bookchap/nbrnberbk/nath44-1.htm

RealistRacism
Economics is not a left or right issue ffs. The Nazis were economic geniuses though.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by RealistRacism
Economics is not a left or right issue ffs. The Nazis were economic geniuses though. Tell that to a Marxist.

dadudemon
All of it and for free: https://econpapers.repec.org/bookchap/nbrnberbk/nath44-1.htm

aaawwww yeah!

Surtur
Ha ha they harm nobody.

Chicago Expelled a Male Student 4 Days Before Graduation Because His Ex Made a Dubious Sexual Violence Claim

DeviantDefiance
Ha ha they harm nobody.

Chicago Expelled a Male Student 4 Days Before Graduation Because His Ex Made a Dubious Sexual Violence Claim

That is character assassination at its worst.

Robtard
Ha ha they harm nobody.

Who is "they" here?

Surtur
Who is "they" here?

Are we now gonna pretend these title IX things don't go down like they do cuz of SJW bullshit?

Robtard
Are we now gonna pretend these title IX things don't go down like they do cuz of SJW bullshit?

WTF are you on about with Title IX here? "No person in the United States shall, on the basis of sex, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any education program or activity receiving Federal financial assistance." -Title IX

Anyhow, rape allegation was had, school had to react in some fashion and they did. Now the guy is suing and if he's not a rapist, he can both sue the woman and the school for rather large sums of money (mainly the school there). But sure, Social Justice Warriors caused this or something.

Surtur
WTF are you on about with Title IX here?

Anyhow, rape allegation was had, school had to react in some fashion and they did. Now the guy is suing and if he's not a rapist, he can both sue the woman and the school for rather large sums of money (mainly the school there). But sure, Social Justice Warriors caused this or something.

So we're gonna pretend like men getting railroaded like this on college campuses just flat out came out of thin air. Good.

Robtard
Let's just pretend you had a valid point all along and move on. Cool.

BackFire
Was he a white male, though?

Surtur
Let's just pretend you had a valid point all along and move on. Cool.

So we're gonna ignore the atmosphere they created that leads to schools behaving like this? Cool yeah, SJW's do no harm thumb up

Robtard
So we're gonna ignore the atmosphere they created that leads to schools behaving like this? Cool yeah, SJW's do no harm thumb up

Just keep shouting "these Title IX things!", because that's the orders.

Putinbot1
Was he a white male, though? laughing out loudrolling on floor laughing

Putinbot1
Let's just pretend you had a valid point all along and move on. Cool. laughing

cdtm
WTF are you on about with Title IX here? "No person in the United States shall, on the basis of sex, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any education program or activity receiving Federal financial assistance." -Title IX

Essentially, avoiding a Title IX lawsuit is how universities craft their policy.

I just posted in "Triggered" about a judge who was recorded, by a lawyer, demanding bribes to the tune of 100,000 dollars, USD.

He was suspended with pay. He was recorded, and suspended with pay.

So say a University gets an allegation about sexual abuse. No proof, just an allegation. They allow the defendant to continue taking classes, while they investigate.

That's a Title XI IX violation. The university didn't do enough to protect a protected class, evidence be damned.

Now, maybe one's OK with that, honestly I could see acting first to protect someone, even if it steps on someone elses toes, but that's not really my point.

Violating Title XI has consequences. Causing injury to someone in pursuit of that goal does not.

If all the university cares about is covering their rear from lawsuits, they'll err on the side that doesn't have a federal agency watchdog group behind it. Every single time.

I'm not commenting whether that's good or bad, but that's just what it is. Just like the Health Department is considered a public good, even though everyone knows they sometimes go too far, or employ people who like throwing their weight around, because they can.

Robtard
I fail to see what a rape allegation has with Title IX. The school reacted (and yes, maybe too quickly without further inquiry) to a crime allegation.

cdtm
I fail to see what a rape allegation has with Title IX. The school reacted (and yes, maybe too quickly without further inquiry) to a crime allegation.

Hah, for all my talk, I'm not a lawyer. You may be right here. smile

Women ARE considered a protected class, but I'm not certain if this falls under Title XI.

cdtm
Allright, here's what the relevent agencies website has to say:

https://ww2.aauw.org/donate-gift-new/

So, it looks like when I was talking out of my butt, I was right: Colleges CAN be sued in violation of Title XI, if they haven't "done enough" (Which is up to interpretation by the agency, and not by strict law.)

The language makes this pretty clear.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>