Why I believe the Left will eventually win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
I BELIEVE that the Left will Eventually WIN because of the Principle and or Tenets that the Left teaches and endorses.
And those "principles' are

Laziness. Selfishness, and Irresponsibility.

The Left Panders to the WORST side of Humanity soley in the pursuit of them obtaining and maintaining their hold on POWER.

Power is the ONLY thing The Left truly cares about.

Laziness. You do not have to do anything. You do not have to Provide for yourself. The Government will do that all FOR YOU!

Selfishness. You Deserve SO MUCH. Everything that you could Desire WILL Be Provided for You. Housing. Healthcare. Entertainment. All should just be and will be GIVEN to You Free of Charge or Service.

Irresponsibility. You Are NOT To be held Responsible for your Actions. "See Abortion Rights as a Big Example".

And this is why the LEFT will Win.

Cause Humanity is Weak and the Left ENDORSES that Weakness.

eek!

Bashar Teg
another crybaby thread

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
another crybaby thread The left will win because most people aren't bigots and don't lack empathy.

Flyattractor
Yes. The Left do tend to Vote with their FEELINGS.

Flyattractor
another crybaby thread

Originally posted by Putinbot1
The left will win because most people aren't bigots and don't lack empathy.

Ahh the Typical Response from those who can't ARGUE with the actual Points of the Thread.

Straight on to the NPC Name Calling.

Typical. Oh So Typical.

BackFire
I hope not, I'm right handed.

Flyattractor
OH they can cure that with negative reinforcement.

cdtm
The left lost when they let the neo-liberals control the party.

Same way the right list to neo-cons.

Impediment
Nothing good has ever came or will ever come from a safe space or a comfort zone full of snowflakes.

Deadline
Originally posted by Flyattractor
I BELIEVE that the Left will Eventually WIN because of the Principle and or Tenets that the Left teaches and endorses.

The Left Panders to the WORST side of Humanity soley in the pursuit of them obtaining and maintaining their hold on POWER.

Laziness. You do not have to do anything. You do not have to Provide for yourself. The Government will do that all FOR YOU!

Selfishness. You Deserve SO MUCH. Everything that you could Desire WILL Be Provided for You. Housing. Healthcare. Entertainment. All should just be and will be GIVEN to You Free of Charge or Service.

Irresponsibility. You Are NOT To be held Responsible for your Actions. "See Abortion Rights as a Big Example".

eek!

You might be right, because even a lot of Conservatives do not do what they're supposed to do.

snowdragon
Ha The Great Society vs Rugged Individualism

Dun dun dun .......... and the winner will be The Great Society eventually but not for the reasons you are talking about Fly.

Rage.Of.Olympus
The radical left think they are unique and are doing good. This comes from a place of arrogance and self delusion. The 20th Century has excellent examples of how utterly dangerous robbing individuals of personal responsibility is. And how terrible envy can be.

"People are so desperate to be told what to do, that they will listen to everyone." is an adage that becomes terrifying real under a collective regime.

Originally posted by Impediment
Nothing good has ever came or will ever come from a safe space or a comfort zone full of snowflakes.

quanchi112
another crybaby thread Fly needs to get a life. These crybaby threads are just so pitiful. You would assume he would move on by now.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by snowdragon
Ha The Great Society vs Rugged Individualism

Dun dun dun .......... and the winner will be The Great Society eventually but not for the reasons you are talking about Fly.

Care to go in to reasons why?

Originally posted by quanchi112
Fly needs to get a life. These crybaby threads are just so pitiful. You would assume he would move on by now.

Just trying to open a dialogue Little Buddy..

Why You hate that so much?

quanchi112

Just trying to open a dialogue Little Buddy..

Why You hate that so much? You cry too much.

Flyattractor
You cry too much.

Just let your true feelings out there little buddy.

DeviantDefiance
Let all the emotions out like candles in the wind

quanchi112
Just let your true feelings out there little buddy. You need help. Do not look at me.

Flyattractor
Ok..... Hey... I feel Better All Ready!

quanchi112
Ok..... Hey... I feel Better All Ready! Left will indeed win in the end.

Flyattractor
Left will indeed win in the end.

Because of Humanitys willingness to give into the 3 said tenets that I used to open the thread.

Humanity's inherit weakness will be its own downfall.. And the Left are more then willing to led that charge towards the abyss.

quanchi112
Because of Humanitys willingness to give into the 3 said tenets that I used to open the thread.

Humanity's inherit weakness will be its own downfall.. And the Left are more then willing to led that charge towards the abyss. You cry over the lefts superiority and concede the victory you beta cuck.

DeviantDefiance
No, he cries over the stupidity of humanity and their will to give into such an inferior mindset

Flyattractor
You cry over the lefts superiority and concede the victory you beta cuck.

Funny how when you claim to win you still sound so bitter.

snowdragon

Technology is going to force us to socialize.

RealistRacism

Mindship
I think the left will "win" in the short-term because change and diversity are built into the universe. But in the long run, everyone will lose unless balance is restored between rights and responsibilities. Imo, there is waayyy too much focus now on how *special* and *picked on* and *inherently deserving* everyone is, and not enough on our collective responsibilities toward each other (as opposed to the pre-1960s era, where peeps were locked into certain social roles, enforced by racist, sexist and anti-Semitic "norms". The pendulum needed to move; civil rights, eg, had to happen if our highfalutin phrases -- like "all men are created equal," or, "love thy neighbor" -- were to mean anything in the physical world. But given the human propensity to confuse maximum with optimum, over the decades the pendulum has swung too far).

In part, I hold unfettered capitalism responsible for this. Advertising is largely built around telling consumers how special and deserving and "uncompromising" they are. Also, throw in an unfettered internet -- a tech I feel more and more we were not ready for -- and you get a society where everyone has built and is hunkered down in self-serving belief-fortresses protected by powerful reality-distortion fields.

In a way, our situation reminds me of the Tower of Babel. As we reach for a "God" that is our own inflated sense of self, we are losing our ability to (emotionally) communicate with one another.

We need balance. Not a return to an idyllic, fictionalized 1950s, nor full-speed ahead into self-righteous snowflakiness. Balance, between Rights and Responsibilities. This is how I see it.

(Sorry for the droning-on post. Sometimes my pontification button gets stuck.)

RealistRacism
The left is flooding America with Hispanics who all vote Blue, and who out-breed the natural Conservative White populace. The only possible way the Left could lose is if the Borders are closed and a large chunk of non-whites are deported.

I'm not even saying this is what I'm advocating for, nor am I trolling, this is a simple reality. If the Left lose from here, they're hopeless. Demographics are destiny, as they say.

quanchi112
Funny how when you claim to win you still sound so bitter. I like to kick my enemy when they are down.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DeviantDefiance
No, he cries over the stupidity of humanity and their will to give into such an inferior mindset Have you met the guy? Stupidity and ignorance are his two closes friends

DeviantDefiance
Have you met the guy? Stupidity and ignorance are his two closes friends

You can't say ignorant, he's caught up in recent events and can navigate his way to truth and not someone who can sit watching the news and believe every word of it. Being able to read between the lines is a key factor in right-wing doctrines. Even if he just sits there getting all his information from CRTV and InfoWars, he is able to see that main-stream media hasn't been giving the people a fair, two-sided story on matters. So why don't you give reasons for your statement.

Flyattractor
I like to kick my enemy when they are down.

Nice to see you admit to being a Horrible Person.

No wonder you vote the way you do..

*cough cough Leftist cough cough*

quanchi112
You can't say ignorant, he's caught up in recent events and can navigate his way to truth and not someone who can sit watching the news and believe every word of it. Being able to read between the lines is a key factor in right-wing doctrines. Even if he just sits there getting all his information from CRTV and InfoWars, he is able to see that main-stream media hasn't been giving the people a fair, two-sided story on matters. So why don't you give reasons for your statement. Yes, he is quite ignorant and every time we talk about an article he admits he did not actually read it just the title. Just stop, fly. No one likes or respects your insight.

quanchi112
Nice to see you admit to being a Horrible Person.

No wonder you vote the way you do..

*cough cough Leftist cough cough* Such a snowflake.

Flyattractor
Yes, he is quite ignorant and every time we talk about an article he admits he did not actually read it just the title. Just stop, fly. No one likes or respects your insight.

Yes. That Was Robbie that admitted to that.

quanchi112
Yes. That Was Robbie that admitted to that. Hush little guy.

Flyattractor
Hush little guy.

Nah. The Truth is harder to silence then that....although the Left does try.

Lord Lucien
All I read from the OP is that I'm right and you're wrong.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Mindship
I think the left will "win" in the short-term because change and diversity are built into the universe. But in the long run, everyone will lose unless balance is restored between rights and responsibilities. Imo, there is waayyy too much focus now on how *special* and *picked on* and *inherently deserving* everyone is, and not enough on our collective responsibilities toward each other (as opposed to the pre-1960s era, where peeps were locked into certain social roles, enforced by racist, sexist and anti-Semitic "norms". The pendulum needed to move; civil rights, eg, had to happen if our highfalutin phrases -- like "all men are created equal," or, "love thy neighbor" -- were to mean anything in the physical world. But given the human propensity to confuse maximum with optimum, over the decades the pendulum has swung too far).

In part, I hold unfettered capitalism responsible for this. Advertising is largely built around telling consumers how special and deserving and "uncompromising" they are. Also, throw in an unfettered internet -- a tech I feel more and more we were not ready for -- and you get a society where everyone has built and is hunkered down in self-serving belief-fortresses protected by powerful reality-distortion fields.

In a way, our situation reminds me of the Tower of Babel. As we reach for a "God" that is our own inflated sense of self, we are losing our ability to (emotionally) communicate with one another.

We need balance. Not a return to an idyllic, fictionalized 1950s, nor full-speed ahead into self-righteous snowflakiness. Balance, between Rights and Responsibilities. This is how I see it.

Literally, the most sensible poster (and person) I have ever come across. I've said similar (though no nearly as poignantly) to all of this in the past.

I also agree with the egocentrism* you mentioned. With the culmination of these efforts resulting in the singularity or the birth of the hyperperfects (similar to Gattaca). It's also possible that we put a pin on the human timeline on "hyperperfects" on the way to realizing the the singularity.

*Not a mistake to use this word and talk about the singularity in the same point. It paves a certain road that I think results in the singularity.

Mindship
Originally posted by dadudemon
Literally, the most sensible poster (and person) I have ever come across. I've said similar (though no nearly as poignantly) to all of this in the past.

I also agree with the egocentrism* you mentioned. With the culmination of these efforts resulting in the singularity or the birth of the hyperperfects (similar to Gattaca). It's also possible that we put a pin on the human timeline on "hyperperfects" on the way to realizing the the singularity.

*Not a mistake to use this word and talk about the singularity in the same point. It paves a certain road that I think results in the singularity. I don't know where we're gonna be by century's end. But it will be more different from the beginning of this century than the end of the 20th differed from the start of the 20th. And everytime I see a baby or toddler, I think, They'll find out.

As a side note: I'm inclined to think the singularity won't be as ominous as many make it out to be. I've yet to hear a psychologist throw in his/her 2 cents about it, to clarify that consciousness, intelligence, and motivation are not synonymous, and that humans, eg, behave the way we do because we are genetically coded for it. It also surprises me -- in listening to Tedx vids about AI -- that many speakers seem ignorant of (and therefore suggest in their own words principles mirroring) Asimov's 3 laws of robotics.

quanchi112

Robtard
Originally posted by Mindship

You turned a shit Fly thread into something decent thumb up

Mindship
Thanks. I was having a lucid moment.

DeviantDefiance
The goal of the left is to turn the world into a Godless society. However, godless societies have never worked (God referring to the God of the Bible) look to Babylon, Assyria, Rome, Soviet Union, etc. These societies, however, have all collapsed by the will of the people or a stronger righteous power comes. But the left wishes to demolish the will of the people by creating a strong central government that stands for the greater "good." This is, for some reason, appealing to a lot of people. This is how the left will win, by dehumanizing the opposition and creating an authoritative totalitarian central power, twisting history to fit their views, infiltrating different religious bodies to also do their bidding. The left will win, humanity will lose.

Putinbot1
The goal of the left is to turn the world into a Godless society. However, godless societies have never worked (God referring to the God of the Bible) look to Babylon, Assyria, Rome, Soviet Union, etc. These societies, however, have all collapsed by the will of the people or a stronger righteous power comes. But the left wishes to demolish the will of the people by creating a strong central government that stands for the greater "good." This is, for some reason, appealing to a lot of people. This is how the left will win, by dehumanizing the opposition and creating an authoritative totalitarian central power, twisting history to fit their views, infiltrating different religious bodies to also do their bidding. The left will win, humanity will lose. ... nutjob or troll.

DeviantDefiance
... nutjob or troll.

Call me what you will.

Putinbot1
Call me what you will. That's kinky... "what you will". Make me a "sammich" what you will.

DeviantDefiance
It's a saying

Putinbot1
It's a saying laughing out loud Jesus!

Flyattractor

Bashar Teg
laughing out loud Jesus!

no, i'm jesus

Putinbot1
Christ laughing

quanchi112
...ok... I gotta dust it off for this one...

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y95/Hayashizaki/Pot-calling-kettle-black.png~original Same old worthless posts from fly.

Putinbot1
Same old worthless posts from fly. You've broken him Quan, it's all he has left.

ArtificialGlory
The goal of the left is to turn the world into a Godless society. However, godless societies have never worked (God referring to the God of the Bible) look to Babylon, Assyria, Rome, Soviet Union, etc. These societies, however, have all collapsed by the will of the people or a stronger righteous power comes. But the left wishes to demolish the will of the people by creating a strong central government that stands for the greater "good." This is, for some reason, appealing to a lot of people. This is how the left will win, by dehumanizing the opposition and creating an authoritative totalitarian central power, twisting history to fit their views, infiltrating different religious bodies to also do their bidding. The left will win, humanity will lose.
Rome collapsed after it embraced weak-ass Christianity.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Rome collapsed after it embraced weak-ass Christianity.

Absolute nonsense.

dadudemon
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Absolute nonsense.

He's trolling. thumb up

ArtificialGlory
Absolute nonsense.
The absolute truth, you mean? Whenever a nation embraces this weaksauce, servile, limp-di*ked, degenerate religion, it inevitably collapses.

dadudemon
Whenever a nation embraces this weaksauce, servile, limp-di*ked, degenerate religion, it inevitably collapses.

What is atheism?

Did I win today's daily double, Alex?

ArtificialGlory

dadudemon

ArtificialGlory

LordofBrooklyn
The absolute truth, you mean? Whenever a nation embraces this weaksauce, servile, limp-di*ked, degenerate religion, it inevitably collapses.

SEXUAL IMMORALITY marks the destruction of every great civilization.

ArtificialGlory
That is so wrong, I don't even know where to begin. What is your definition of "sexual immorality", first of all?

quanchi112
That is so wrong, I don't even know where to begin. What is your definition of "sexual immorality", first of all? LoB is pretty impressionable tbh. Do not expect any rational or thought provoking discussion with him. He was just raging against Stan Lee somehow.

LordofBrooklyn
That is so wrong, I don't even know where to begin. What is your definition of "sexual immorality", first of all?

Rome, Babylon, and Persia for starters.

Since I'm so wrong describe the social climate of those nations before they fell.

I'll wait.

quanchi112

Since I'm so wrong describe the social climate of those nations before they fell.

I'll wait. laughing out loud

So many other variables at play there than sexual immorality as the causation of them falling you brainwashed goof.

LordofBrooklyn
laughing out loud

So many other variables at play there than sexual immorality as the causation of them falling you brainwashed goof.

When you're threw with the posturing take up his claim and prove me wrong.

ArtificialGlory

I'll wait.
Well, let's see:
Rome converted to Christianity and started going downhill soon after, suffering from both internal turmoil and outside forces acting upon it.

Babylon was conquered by Cyrus the Great of Persia, a genius military commander and administrator.

Persia, in turn, was conquered by Alexander the Great(a sexual deviant by your definition, I'm sure), one of the greatest military minds of all time.

The fall of these three nations had virtually nothing to do with "sexual morality".

LordofBrooklyn
Well, let's see:
Rome converted to Christianity and started going downhill soon after, suffering from both internal turmoil and outside forces acting upon it.

Babylon was conquered by Cyrus the Great of Persia, a genius military commander and administrator.

Persia, in turn, was conquered by Alexander the Great(a sexual deviant by your definition, I'm sure), one of the greatest military minds of all time.

The fall of these three nations had virtually nothing to do with "sexual morality".

It was the decadence and depravity of these societies toward the end that created the tipping point. Scholars have pointed this fact out for centuries.

When did Rome, Babylon, and Persia CEASE to have inner turmoil and outside threats?(The Pax Romana withstanding)

Putinbot1
SEXUAL IMMORALITY marks the destruction of every great civilization. Yeah, but it's so much fun.

ArtificialGlory
It was the decadence and depravity of these societies toward the end that created the tipping point. Scholars have pointed this fact out for centuries.

When did Rome, Babylon, and Persia CEASE to have inner turmoil and outside threats?(The Pax Romana withstanding)
It's easy to point to decadence and depravity while ignoring the more complex issues.

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by this question, but Rome, for example, was at the peak of its power and stability when what you'd call "sexual deviancy" was the most prevalent and accepted. Rome started going downhill when it converted to Christianity, which enforced very puritanical sexual mores. Anyway, Rome, Babylon, and Persia ceased to have problems when they ceased to be; either because they were conquered by a more powerful/advanced outside power or because they simply fell apart, or both.

LordofBrooklyn
Yeah, but it's so much fun.

This unwashed heathen!

Robtard
LoB, are you still a virgin?

Flyattractor
Yeah, but it's so much fun.

See the Thread's Starting Post.

eek!

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Robtard
LoB, are you still a virgin? He can't help it. Not when he starts off every date/hooker transaction with:

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
He can't help it. Not when he starts off every date/hooker transaction with:

Yes. When You can't Argue the post, attack the Poster.

And that 2nd bit goes back to the Irresponsibility and Selfishness Bits again..

Cause those 2 things have never ended PERSONAL Relationships either.

And Nice to see Robbie using Sex as an Insult.

Why Are Leftists Such Horrible People?

quanchi112
When you're threw with the posturing take up his claim and prove me wrong. You made the claim and you believe falsely. It is up to you to prive they fell for that reason you dumb pile of excrement.

quanchi112
LoB, are you still a virgin? I think we know the answer to that.

quanchi112
He can't help it. Not when he starts off every date/hooker transaction with: laughing out loud

LordofBrooklyn
You made the claim and you believe falsely. It is up to you to prive they fell for that reason you dumb pile of excrement. Originally posted by quanchi112
I think we know the answer to that. Originally posted by quanchi112
laughing out loud

I ACCEPT YOUR CONCESSION PEASANT!!!

LordofBrooklyn
LoB, are you still a virgin?

Your WIFE can SHOW you better than I can tell you! cool

LordofBrooklyn
He can't help it. Not when he starts off every date/hooker transaction with:

Who are you?

quanchi112
I ACCEPT YOUR CONCESSION PEASANT!!! Onus is on you, virgin. Cry more about sexual immorality you cretin.

quanchi112
Who are you? Another poster who finds your posts cringey.

LordofBrooklyn
Onus is on you, virgin. Cry more about sexual immorality you cretin.

Quan, you PAY women for sex.

I'll repeat, you PAY women for sex.

THERE COULD BE NOTHING MORE EMASCULATING AND PATHETIC THAN THAT.

Now, let your friends spin that into something positive you wretch!

quanchi112

Now, let your friends spin that into something positive you wretch! No, I do not but I enjoy you throwing around more baseless accusations. It is enjoyable to hear the virgin cry more. Flail your arms, scream, sob because no one cares, little one.

LordofBrooklyn
No, I do not but I enjoy you throwing around more baseless accusations. It is enjoyable to hear the virgin cry more. Flail your arms, scream, sob because no one cares, little one.

I knew you'd try that.

I will get the proof because you have been accused of it several times.

quanchi112
I knew you'd try that.

I will get the proof because you have been accused of it several times. Do not wait on my account you dim witted fool. You making up lies to protect your virginity is what I have come to expect of you.

LoB just remember you will always be a loser.

Ps. I gotta go the hooker just showed up.

laughing out loud

BackFire
Take photos.

quanchi112
Originally posted by BackFire
Take photos. I will pm all the really depraved ones and send them to LoB. I will bring him down like the empires of old.

Lord Lucien
No, film it. Then it's just making a porno. Totes legal. If the Romans had cameras, their depravity would just be seen as art, and they'd still be around.

quanchi112
No, film it. Then it's just making a porno. Totes legal. If the Romans had cameras, their depravity would just be seen as art, and they'd still be around. When LoB finds out my favorite prostitute is his mother he is so gonna freak.

Robtard

Now, let your friends spin that into something positive you wretch!

Trump pays women for sex...

Lord Lucien
When LoB finds out my favorite prostitute is his mother he is so gonna freak. This may explain his aversion to the world's oldest sin. Mom's been setting a bad example that his priest of a father beats him for.

quanchi112
Trump pays women for sex... LoB has higher standards for the residents of kmc than to the leader of our nation.

Robtard
Jokes aside, that is a trend with Trumpers. Everyone has to behave themselves and show a certain level of professionalism or they're pieces of shit, except for El Dorito Leader.

quanchi112
Jokes aside, that is a trend with Trumpers. Everyone has to behave themselves and show a certain level of professionalism or they're pieces of shit, except for El Dorito Leader. The hypocrisy is not even funny anymore. LoB andvrhe hardcore trumpers cannot be reasoned with. This dude is legit insane.

dadudemon

Worse. He pays women to stay quiet so he can get elected while running under the banner of the Pro-Family political party.

Bashar Teg

if he had no money he'd be an incel

Robtard
Worse. He pays women to stay quiet so he can get elected while running under the banner of the Pro-Family political party.

True, but the Pro-Family political party/people knew Trump was a complete and shameless sleaze as a husband before November 2016, they just didn't care; they gave him a pass.

One of the reasons I look forward to Trump's defeat in 2020 is to see all the Family Values politicians, prominent figures and people once again claim to care about family values. Going to be great. eg "Newsom's not fit to be President, he's a shameless adulterer!"

dadudemon
True, but the Pro-Family political party/people knew Trump was a complete and shameless sleaze as a husband before November 2016, they just didn't care; they gave him a pass.

One of the reasons I look forward to Trump's defeat in 2020 is to see all the Family Values politicians, prominent figures and people once again claim to care about family values. Going to be great. eg "Newsom's not fit to be President, he's a shameless adulterer!"

Yeah, I REALLY think paying her to stay quiet was the bigger mistake.

His reaction should have been:

"So what, who cares except for people obsessed with my penis?"

Instead of whatever this mess is, now.

Robtard
*The mess seems to be that campaign funds might have been used to pay off Stormy.

I don't really follow the story too much though, I just like it when Avenatti talks shit and Trump like the idiot he is takes the bait and responds in some Twitter rant.

LordofBrooklyn
When LoB finds out my favorite prostitute is his mother he is so gonna freak. Originally posted by Lord Lucien
This may explain his aversion to the world's oldest sin. Mom's been setting a bad example that his priest of a father beats him for.

THEY MADE THIS FILM BASED ON MY LIFE WITH THE WOMEN IN YOUR FAMILIES!!!

http://content8.flixster.com/movie/11/17/36/11173674_800.jpg

Bashar Teg
whoa you're black?

Bashar Teg
hope you don't mind me saying, but i never would have guessed

quanchi112
LoB was raging about how much he despises Stan Lee earlier before he was shut down. LoB does not have a clear vision of the world.

LordofBrooklyn
LoB was raging about how much he despises Stan Lee earlier before he was shut down. LoB does not have a clear vision of the world.

TRANSLATION

I pointed out the fact that Stan Lee who enjoyed wealth and celebrity for the vast majority of his life is perceived by most to be the SOLE creator of The Marvel Universe. Conversely, Jack Kirby who by ALL reasonable accounts at least co-created The Marvel Universe with Lee died in relative anonymity and financial struggle. All the while Lee never utilized his gravitas with Marvel and the public to help him or his heirs.

That is equal to hate to the dimwitted Thanosi known as Quan.

quanchi112
TRANSLATION

I pointed out the fact that Stan Lee who enjoyed wealth and celebrity for the vast majority of his life is perceived by most to be the SOLE creator of The Marvel Universe. Conversely, Jack Kirby who by ALL reasonable accounts at least co-created The Marvel Universe with Lee died in relative anonymity and financial struggle. All the while Lee never utilized his gravitas with Marvel and the public to help him or his heirs.

That is equal to hate to the dimwitted Thanosi known as Quan. That is your opinion it is not proven. In life men walk on their own and Kirby lived his own life. Just because Stan Lee was more successful does not mean he can Surt Kirby through life. Regardless of your belly aching you picked the time right after Lees death to ballyhoo over it. You are a dim witted man who probably heard this somewhere and just let it dictate your tiny brain without looking at any other perspective.

Stan Lee died a king. Long live the MCU under the Disney banner.

dadudemon
TRANSLATION

That is equal to hate to the dimwitted Thanosi known as Quan.

LoB, we have no issues with each other.

But may I make a suggestion that will help with this whole situation?

Smoke some weeeeeeeeeeed, man!

Play some video games. You let these yahoos get under your skin too easily. Don't let them win by reacting with high-negative emotions like this.

Do you see my signature? I had a very very long day at work, had to skip my lunch, and then had to clean up a financial mess made by someone else at work after I had left for work. Know what I did? I got some New York Style Cheesecake, got some Cherry Pie Filling, and ate myself a slice of cheesecake JUST like you see in my sig. Helped me forget about all the stress. Pulled up the news, played some video games, etc.

It was great!

Obviously,I can't do this everyday or I would end up super fat. But I destressed. And it was awesome.

Try it. If you are okay with it, smoke weed.

BackFire
I have never smoked weed.

quanchi112
LoB needs a hooker his parents pay for.

dadudemon
Originally posted by BackFire
I have never smoked weed.

Neither have I. It's just not appealing. I'll try THC desserts one day.

BackFire
It's legal here, there's a legal pot store not far from my gf's place, could try it sometime. Too lazy, don't need to be made more lazy.

Bashar Teg
get some indica

LordofBrooklyn
That is your opinion it is not proven. In life men walk on their own and Kirby lived his own life. Just because Stan Lee was more successful does not mean he can Surt Kirby through life. Regardless of your belly aching you picked the time right after Lees death to ballyhoo over it. You are a dim witted man who probably heard this somewhere and just let it dictate your tiny brain without looking at any other perspective.

READ THIS IMBECILE AND THEN SHUT YOUR FOOL MOUTH!!

https://kirbymuseum.org/blogs/dynamics/wp-content/uploads/sites/10/2013/05/king.jpg

LordofBrooklyn
LoB, we have no issues with each other.

But may I make a suggestion that will help with this whole situation?

Smoke some weeeeeeeeeeed, man!

Play some video games. You let these yahoos get under your skin too easily. Don't let them win by reacting with high-negative emotions like this.

Do you see my signature? I had a very very long day at work, had to skip my lunch, and then had to clean up a financial mess made by someone else at work after I had left for work. Know what I did? I got some New York Style Cheesecake, got some Cherry Pie Filling, and ate myself a slice of cheesecake JUST like you see in my sig. Helped me forget about all the stress. Pulled up the news, played some video games, etc.

It was great!

Obviously,I can't do this everyday or I would end up super fat. But I destressed. And it was awesome.

Try it. If you are okay with it, smoke weed.

I don't use drugs though I WOULD go downtown to Juniors on your suggestion.

FinalAnswer

I'll wait.

Rome existed as a state for almost 2000 years, and was irreversibly brought down by Christian Crusaders sacking Constantinople and shattering their empire to splinters, making them vulnerable to Turks gobbling up their Anatolian land. Sexual deviancy had absolutely nothing to do with this.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Rome existed as a state for almost 2000 years, and was irreversibly brought down by Christian Crusaders sacking Constantinople and shattering their empire to splinters, making them vulnerable to Turks gobbling up their Anatolian land. Sexual deviancy had absolutely nothing to do with this.

Why was Rome suddenly so weak to outside attacks when they surmounted them before?

Answer

Their decadent and debaucherous lifestyle left them vulnerable.

FinalAnswer
Rome was never "suddenly" weak to outside attacks, their collapse was a gradual process that occurred over centuries upon centuries, often shifting and changing like the tide. Even during the Late Roman period in the 5th century, the Roman army was still the example all of Europe looked upon to emulate, their problem was an economic one, as they could scarcely afford to pay all the soldiers and mercenaries they needed to maintain their borders. The only real major shift that marked a downward turn in their military was the Battle of Manzikert, where opportunistic backstabbers ruined what should have been an easily fought battle, allowing Muslims to seize great chunks of the pool of Roman manpower.

Rome gradually lost relevance overtime for a plethora of reasons, but if you want to point a finger at one as to the reason for their militaristic downturn, point one at greedy landholders buying up the estates, setting the scene for the coming feudal system, and refusing to pay their taxes to the Empire. Or point at their inability to incorporate Germanic immigrants into their Empire, both being unable to force them to submit to the authority of Rome, while relying on them to serve as soldiers, while paradoxically maintaining an air of xenophobia towards them, and not allowing them to assimilate into Roman culture.

quanchi112
READ THIS IMBECILE AND THEN SHUT YOUR FOOL MOUTH!!

https://kirbymuseum.org/blogs/dynamics/wp-content/uploads/sites/10/2013/05/king.jpg Why on earth would I do that?

This ****in guy.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
Why was Rome suddenly so weak to outside attacks when they surmounted them before?

Answer

Their decadent and debaucherous lifestyle left them vulnerable. This is why someone of your questionable intelligence will never be respected. You make no actual case but you just believe this to be the case without anything real proof. Just conjecture this is why you will always fail. You are not even self aware enough to realize it.

dadudemon
I don't use drugs though I WOULD go downtown to Juniors on your suggestion.

NICE!

Enjoy!

LordofBrooklyn
Why on earth would I do that?

This ****in guy.

laughing out loud

You post THIS and then in the very next post you produce the following.

This is why someone of your questionable intelligence will never be respected. You make no actual case but you just believe this to be the case without anything real proof. Just conjecture this is why you will always fail. You are not even self aware enough to realize it.

You comment about Kirby from a position of pure ignorance and then when provided with a resource to become enlightened you cackle like a moron.

You're an absolute Joke, Quan.

quanchi112
You post THIS and then in the very next post you produce the following.

You comment about Kirby from a position of pure ignorance and then when provided with a resource to become enlightened you cackle like a moron.

You're an absolute Joke, Quan. Yes, because it is one mans account. I never claimed to be an expert on the life of Kirby but you are not either. You watched one thing which totally formed your opinion like with every aspect of your life. I cackle at you because I do not take you seriously and enjoy mocking you.

You are incredibly stupid. It comes out at the seams of every post. I laugh at thee. Stan Lee was a King. Pay him the respect he deserves. He was not Kirbys kids keeper.

smile

quanchi112
https://deadline.com/2014/09/jack-kirby-marvel-settlement-lawsuit-supreme-court-hearing-841711/

The family settled you crybaby loser. Every point you said just went up since the family settled. Kirby left to work for dc as well. I was not there but the guy clearly left of his own accord. Quit crying over one mans huge mistake. He made his bed and his family settled whether you deem it fair or foul.

Boom, I win again. It is not hard to destroy LoBs emotional belief laden positions.

LordofBrooklyn
https://deadline.com/2014/09/jack-kirby-marvel-settlement-lawsuit-supreme-court-hearing-841711/

The family settled you crybaby loser. Every point you said just went up since the family settled. Kirby left to work for dc as well. I was not there but the guy clearly left of his own accord. Quit crying over one mans huge mistake. He made his bed and his family settled whether you deem it fair or foul.

Boom, I win again. It is not hard to destroy LoBs emotional belief laden positions.

1.Kirby- Kirby died without royalties and original artwork from Marvel.

FACTS 1 Quan Idiocy 0

2. Kirby's Heirs- Stan Lee did nothing to help the heirs of Kirby's estate and his testimony proves it.

FACTS 2 Quan Idiocy 0

3. The Mighty LOB- None of my assertions are refuted by your stupidity.

FACTS 3 Quan Idiocy 0

Flyattractor
Ohhh QuanchiPoo just got OWNED HARD by the LOB!!!!!!!

Flyattractor
Yes. Lol Indeed...

laughing out loud

dadudemon
2. Kirby's Heirs- Stan Lee did nothing to help the heirs of Kirby's estate and his testimony proves it.

Kirby's heirs did nothing to deserve money from a non-family member like Stan. They are not entitled to arbitrary lottery payouts from Stan Lee.

Why is this a negative against Stan Lee, again? I don't understand why it is required that he payout to Kirby's heirs.

Why is it not Kirby's fault for better managing his money and better negotiating with Marvel for residual income?

What happened to personal responsibility? If you're a Christian (and not trolling), Kirby would be committing a sin by not keeping his house in order and not being a proper father to his children so that when he passed, his family was provided for. That sin is on Kirby's head, not Stan's. Unless Stan was their Godfather or he cucked Kirby and made those kids?

Surtur
The left always wins cuz there's always a participation trophy. They make it impossible to lose.

quanchi112
1.Kirby- Kirby died without royalties and original artwork from Marvel.

FACTS 1 Quan Idiocy 0

FACTS 2 Quan Idiocy 0

3. The Mighty LOB- None of my assertions are refuted by your stupidity.

FACTS 3 Quan Idiocy 0 1. Ok, and he left marvel for dc. I was not in the room neither were you when the ineee workings of his send off went down. You white knighting one over the other despite your inability to realize life is not fair and he also left of his own accord.

2. It is not up to Lee to take care of another mans family you crybaby. The family settled so they agreed to the terms. It is over.

3. No, my link confirmed the heirs agreed forfeiting their argument. Stan Lee was a stud just quit crying about how he will be remembered. Kirby did not have to leave but he did. Those are the breaks, kiddo.

Stan Lee and his cameos will live on forever further touching additional generations. Excelsior!

laughing out loud

quanchi112
Ohhh QuanchiPoo just got OWNED HARD by the LOB!!!!!!! He repeated the nonsense I just decimated. I won just as Stan Lee won.

Flyattractor
Sure you did Skippy.

quanchi112
Sure you did Skippy. I sure did.

https://media.giphy.com/media/13OocbSQbAW3kc/source.gif

Flyattractor
Hope you enjoy that trip down de-nile river...

quanchi112
Hope you enjoy that trip down de-nile river... I hope you enjoy Disney making the world a better place.

Flyattractor
Sure. If you think Bland is a "Good" thing.

Hmm Looking at your Avatar and Sig Pic....mmmyeah pretty sure you do.

quanchi112
Sure. If you think Bland is a "Good" thing.

Hmm Looking at your Avatar and Sig Pic....mmmyeah pretty sure you do. Bland is an opinion. I disagree the MCU is amazing. People tend not to gravitate towards the bland, nitwit.

LordofBrooklyn
Kirby's heirs did nothing to deserve money from a non-family member like Stan. They are not entitled to arbitrary lottery payouts from Stan Lee.

Why is this a negative against Stan Lee, again? I don't understand why it is required that he payout to Kirby's heirs.

Why is it not Kirby's fault for better managing his money and better negotiating with Marvel for residual income?

What happened to personal responsibility? If you're a Christian (and not trolling), Kirby would be committing a sin by not keeping his house in order and not being a proper father to his children so that when he passed, his family was provided for. That sin is on Kirby's head, not Stan's. Unless Stan was their Godfather or he cucked Kirby and made those kids?

Where did I say that Stan Lee was compelled to "PAYOUT" to Kirby or his heirs?

What I DID say and have continued to reiterate is that LEE did NOTHING to support Kirby in life or his heirs in death in getting property royalties and artwork retrieved from Marvel comics.

All Stan Lee had to do with his combination of charisma and gravitas at Marvel is state the following.

"I believe Jack Kirby is due full royalties and the complete return of any and all artwork"

You mean to tell me something akin to that is Lee taking up for Kirby's "Failure" as a father or provider or even more insulting to mention the term "CucK' with this circumstance?

Flyattractor
Bland is an opinion. I disagree the MCU is amazing. People tend not to gravitate towards the bland, nitwit.

And McDonalds sells Millions of hamburgers Every day.

quanchi112

What I DID say and have continued to reiterate is that LEE did NOTHING to support Kirby in life or his heirs in death in getting property royalties and artwork retrieved from Marvel comics.

All Stan Lee had to do with his combination of charisma and gravitas at Marvel is state the following.

"I believe Jack Kirby is due full royalties and the complete return of any and all artwork"

You mean to tell me something akin to that is Lee taking up for Kirby's "Failure" as a father or provider or even more insulting to mention the term "CucK' with this circumstance? Kirby made poor decisions yet somehow you wanted to blame Stan Lee. Stan Lee had money Kirby did not. Kirby left. Life is not fair you man baby but Stan Lee does not need to support him or his family. He was a big boy and made his own decisions. Your inability to be realistic and to just cry about this gives me great pleasure.

Lee was a winner.

laughing out loud smile

quanchi112
And McDonalds sells Millions of hamburgers Every day. Cheap. Different circumstances. Movies are not required to survive. Food is you dummy.

dadudemon

There's literally no difference in what you're saying, here. You say you never said he was supposed to support them and then criticize him for not supporting them. You can't take both stances.

Be a man and take a stance instead of playing a transparent word game that no one believes.

Your stance is very clear: he should have supported them. I disagree with that stance.

That's not appropriate nor is it correct. Kirby is not entitled to all that. And what Kirby is entitled to is up to Kirby to have negotiated, not Stan Lee. Lee is not Kirby's lawyer. Nor was Lee qualified to be a lawyer for Kirby.

You mean to tell me something akin to that is Lee taking up for Kirby's "Failure" as a father or provider or even more insulting to mention the term "CucK' with this circumstance?

Yes. Kirby's family is not Lee's responsibility. Unless Lee is the Godfather to Kirby's children or Lee is Godbrothers with Kirby. OR Lee cucked Kirby and those are actually Lee's kids.

If none of those exceptions are at play (none are), then your entire point is absurd and wrong. And as a Christian, you need to put the blame for any problems Kirby's family has with making money on Kirby himself and/or on the children for not working hard enough. You think I'm just being mean, surly, or unreasonable but it's in the freakin' bible. It's a fundemental thing primary school children are taught in Christian churches.

The Parable of the Talents. The onus is on the individual to make the best of what they were born into rather than expecting outside help. It is a sin upon your own head for not making the best of what you were born into. That can include money or genetic gifts.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+25%3A14-30&version=ESV

https://tifwe.org/five-lessons-for-our-lives-from-the-parable-of-the-talents/

Are Kirby's "heirs" in poverty? No? Then Stan Lee had no business (no pun intended) performing charity for them. It's not appropriate and would come off as very odd. If you have a problem with how Kirby's children got shafted, you should take that up with Kirby, not Stan Lee. Lee was not Kirby's executor, lawyer, or boss.

quanchi112
LoB owned once again like any manbaby.

laughing out loud

The dude actually cried about kirbys terrible choices as if they were a result of Stan Lee. Be a man, LoB. Stand on your own two feet.

Flyattractor
All you did was call LoB names and then make things up. That isn't how you win "Debates".

cdtm
All you did was call LoB names and then make things up. That isn't how you win "Debates".

I mean, who does he think he is, Donald Trump? cool

quanchi112
All you did was call LoB names and then make things up. That isn't how you win "Debates". False.

Kirby made poor decisions yet somehow you wanted to blame Stan Lee. Stan Lee had money Kirby did not. Kirby left. Life is not fair you man baby but Stan Lee does not need to support him or his family. He was a big boy and made his own decisions. Your inability to be realistic and to just cry about this gives me great pleasure.

Lee was a winner.

laughing out loud smile

That is your opinion it is not proven. In life men walk on their own and Kirby lived his own life. Just because Stan Lee was more successful does not mean he can Surt Kirby through life. Regardless of your belly aching you picked the time right after Lees death to ballyhoo over it. You are a dim witted man who probably heard this somewhere and just let it dictate your tiny brain without looking at any other perspective.

Flyattractor
Like I said. You just put your own spin on things aka (Pretend) and then cut your self down with the "your opinion is not proven" because the exact same can be said about YOUR OPINION on this or any subject for that matter.

cdtm
Like I said. You just put your own spin on things aka (Pretend) and then cut your self down with the "your opinion is not proven" because the exact same can be said about YOUR OPINION on this or any subject for that matter. m

Tbh, Lee DID kind of play unfair with Jack.

He undoubtedly earned his spot as a legend, no doubt. He also probably took credit for things that someone else did, and played politics a LOT better (Which someone like Quan might say is part of being successful. Maybe it is, but it also shoots down the myth that capitalism objectively rewards innovation or production, and therefore that makes it great. The mere existence of politics means it does not.)

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>