Batman Vs Reed Richards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672

steverules_2

riv6672
No prep, i just wanna see a fight. thumb up

steverules_2
I know, I was giving my verdict on two scenarios though I find a lot of people do it on two or even more possible scenarios. W/o then Reed wins.

Surtur
Reed wins unless Bats carries around freeze pellets or something as standard gear. I can't remember everything Batfleck carried on him.

TheVaultDweller
This version of Reed got KO'd by a relatively mild headbutt from the Thing though, so his durability was not that impressive. And, IIRC, he needed bands attached to his suit for stability or else he was in danger of collapsing like a broken slinky.

I legitimately wouldn't be surprised if he got KO'd by one of Batman's explosive pellets.

BruceSkywalker
this is a fight that batfleck prolly wins without much effort...

reed wasn't that impressive so bats' explosive pellets prolly ko's him

riv6672
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
This version of Reed got KO'd by a relatively mild headbutt from the Thing though,
You realize that's pretty funny, right? stick out tongue

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by riv6672
You realize that's pretty funny, right? stick out tongue

I found that entire movie funny for all the wrong reasons. And it's also spawned discussions that never should have seen the light of day:

XIKfu_1-AKU

Sometimes, I hate myself for following Nerdist.

riv6672
Not what meant, but, never post that link again!!! laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.