Normies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gold slorg
How would you sum up how normies would react seeing the debates and random offtopic threads here?

Try to imagine what's inside a normie's head and what he would think seeing this place.

Jaggarath
"这是一些很好的色情片"

RealistRacism
The apathy of NewGuy would make them suicidal, and then Nadd & AP's posts would actually force them to commit thumb up

One Big Mob
"Exit Kunt? This ponytail bandit doesn't look cool like Kylo Ren, and his name sucks!"

TheNuisanceBird
Define "normie".

gold slorg
if you need definition you're already a normie

BazookaMaster
Normal people would laugh, laugh really much. I have friends, casual fans, we talk about who beats who, but we do it casually, we try to think what authors think, we talk about A beating B in history, the speed of learning, plot element of fight... yes, casual people talk about it... just in casual way.

They would laugh at calculating energy of telekinesis hit, 20 levels of powerscaling... because nobody normal looks at that xD They would think "haha, autism, wtf" xD

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by RealistRacism
The apathy of NewGuy would make them suicidal, and then Nadd & AP's posts would actually force them to commit thumb up

You say that like it is a bad thing. But honestly it's the best thing there is.

Emperordmb

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by gold slorg
if you need definition you're already a normie

I can assure you I'm far from a "normie".

DarthCaedus77
They wouldn't be able to comprehend the shear epic-ness of their posts, even AP would come across as master tier to them. No legit though back when I was a normie reading through CV SW threads, I was astonished by the amount of knowledge people had. Then in the year I was their I wanted to become a SW debater being a big fan of the franchise. I then started reading material on SW and eventually got to where I am now. No master but at least having the intelligence and knowledge to follow along with and participate in discussions. And that's my story of being a normie.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by DarthCaedus77
And that's my story of being a normie.

iow you're still one

DarthCaedus77
Originally posted by NewGuy01
iow you're still one

You can czall me a noob IDC, but I am no normie.

gold slorg
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
I can assure you I'm far from a "normie".
https://www.buildquizzes.com/QSJAX7V#R11075907-19ca19bD

Vitiate
f*** you

gold slorg
damn ur german

long live baden wurtemberg

Vitiate
damn ur german

long live baden wurtemberg

thumb up

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by Vitiate
f*** you

LOL That score

Vitiate
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
LOL That score

Happy Dance

Sas
How would you sum up how normies would react seeing the debates and random offtopic threads here?

Try to imagine what's inside a normie's head and what he would think seeing this place.

I mean, it depends on whether by "normie" you mean an ordinary, nerdy Star Wars fan, or a literal representation of the average Westerner. There are different levels of normie.

RealistRacism
Originally posted by BazookaMaster
"haha, autism, wtf"
This is actually a good representation of what an average human being would think when looking at these threads. That autism is high-functioning though thumb up

Proud SJW
ableism, misogyny and racism in one OP, wow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.