RIP Stan Lee 1922-2018

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
https://mashable.com/article/stan-lee-died-dead-95/

RIP

RealistRacism
Marvel will still put his corpse in their next movie as a cameo.

DeviantDefiance
He was one person I never thought would die

Bashar Teg
man what a shit day

victreebelvictr
When will the guy who made DC Comics die?

DeviantDefiance
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
When will the guy who made DC Comics die?

I don't care I only care about Marvel

Emperordmb
May God welcome him into his loving arms for all he has given to his fellow man.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by Emperordmb
May God welcome him into his loving arms for all he has given to his fellow man. Amen.

DeviantDefiance
Originally posted by Emperordmb
May God welcome him into his loving arms for all he has given to his fellow man.

Hope he was a Christian.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by DeviantDefiance
Hope he was a Christian. I believe he was.

Flyattractor
Lets Hope Jack Kirtby isn't still holding that as kicking for him.

Lumine
Originally posted by DeviantDefiance
Hope he was a Christian. http://hollowverse.com/stan-lee/

RealistRacism
He's Jewish. So if you're a Christian DeviantDefiance, he's burning in Hell.

Flyattractor
Well Stan wasn't exactly a Saint despite what the Modern Fan Boy's delusions about him.

DeviantDefiance
Originally posted by RealistRacism
He's Jewish. So if you're a Christian DeviantDefiance, he's burning in Hell.

Oh, okay

Robtard
What a sad day. Still, 95 is a good life and his wonderful characters will live on for him.

Fun Fact: Stan Lee was a registered Democrat and a warrior for social equality/justice

Mindship
Godspeed, Mr. Lieber. Thanks for some great stuff.

RealistRacism
I wasn't being a cvnt then, if you were hoping he's in Heaven from a Christian pov, he isn't.

Flyattractor
Stan was a Lobo Fan so He had that going for him.

DeviantDefiance
Originally posted by Robtard
What a sad day. Still, 95 is a good life and his wonderful characters will live on for him.

Fun Fact: Stan Lee was a registered Democrat and a warrior for social equality/justice

I know he was. He created a gay comic book character, one of the first. I just admire him for his artwork and creativity.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Robtard

Fun Fact: Stan Lee was a registered Democrat and a warrior for social equality/justice thumb up Stan may or may not have ripped people off but RIP Mr Stan Lee.

Impediment
I met him at the 2014 Alamo City Comic Con. What a super nice man. RIP, sir, and thank you.

Excelsior!

Lumine
He's Jewish. So if you're a Christian DeviantDefiance, he's burning in Hell. https://www.desiringgod.org/interviews/will-every-jew-be-saved

RealistRacism
This Jewish Dispensationalism has been debunked over and over. I'm not turning this thread into a Theology debate.

Lumine
This Jewish Dispensationalism has been debunked over and over. I'm not turning this thread into a Theology debate. okay

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Impediment
I met him at the 2014 Alamo City Comic Con. What a super nice man. RIP, sir, and thank you.

Excelsior! bit jelly of that one, beats my standing next to Roger Daltrey in some cinema toilets.

NemeBro
The world just got a lot less super. RIP and excelsior pops.

Flyattractor
If Only Stan had taken SJW Marvel with him.

quanchi112

DeviantDefiance
Originally posted by Flyattractor
If Only Stan had taken SJW Marvel with him.

Amen, brother, amen

SquallX
****ing sad.

Wether you like him or not, he was a damn pioneer in the comics world. And he will be miss.

Excelsior Mr Stan Lee.

Hope once him Kirby meets again, grudges are put to rest, and they can once again collaborate again.

Lord Lucien
RIP Stan Lee. You were a helluva basketball player.

Eternal Idol
We lost an icon, but he lived a great life. Imagine creating a cultural phenomenon, and watching it soar to the height of its popularity over half a century later. What a rush it must have been watching himself make appearances in the universe he created (along with Jack Kirby and others) and interacting with its various characters. He is immortalized through his creations and legacy, and I can't think of many greater ways to have lived.

Impediment

quanchi112
Bill Maher such a crybaby because he is upset comic book films dominate Hollywood.

Surtur
Bill Maher is mad cuz he looks like the Ghostbusters 2 villain.

Dr Will Hatch
My mom and my personal hero Stan The Man both died within two days of each other. F.uck, that was a rough week.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.