Jordan Peterson's Neverland Ranch of high IQ Lost Boys.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
https://www.facebook.com/jordanpetersonsneverneverland

I never even noticed my white male privilege was being challenged until the J-man pointed it out to me. Now I see it everywhere! From the slow service at Starbucks to the waiting in line at... well anywhere! This is a great place to come get away from the witches and madness.... and to see what Jordan is wearing today!

What the **** did you just ****ing say about Jordan Peterson, you little *****? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class at Stanford, and I've been involved in numerous secret therapy sessions against Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed cures. I am trained in psycho warfare and I'm the top psychologist in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another patient. I will wipe your delusions the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of medical colleagues across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for a storm of psychoanalysis, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your pathology. You're ****ing cured, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can normalize you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in aversion therapy, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the American Medical Association and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable mental disorders off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, you ****ing come to the Star Wars Hang out I double dare you!

Flyattractor
I blame all of this on your delusions brought on by your massive White Guilt Complex.

Oh and what is the term now?? Troll Crybaby Thread?

RealistRacism
Peterson is another fake-intellectual like Shapiro.

cdtm
What a racket he discovered. Joining the ranks of PewDiePie and Dork Side Phil, millionaire social media hacks.

Putinbot1
Have you guys seen JP reading excerpts from his own terrible book about how men need to be more alpha and crying streams and streams of tears? Great stuff, I'm still not entirely sure he's not some genius post-modern performance artist highlighting the absurdity of the conservative right and their over attachment to enlightenment values.

Putinbot1
"I was recognized for my giftedness in the 4th grade. That means that when I say Jordan Peterson is a light in the darkness, all my previous elementary school lessers should get in line and take note!"

-Star Wars hang outs regular!

Robtard
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Have you guys seen JP reading excerpts from his own terrible book about how men need to be more alpha and crying streams and streams of tears? Great stuff, I'm still not entirely sure he's not some genius post-modern performance artist highlighting the absurdity of the conservative right and their over attachment to enlightenment values.

Clean your room, kid!

Putinbot1
"JP changed me back into a virgin so I could be an incel!"

-Not any rightist in the GDF... honestly, really... really!

dadudemon
Man...I don't know what to think. So much cringe in this thread (rather, that site).

Peterson has made it clear what he thinks of them misusing his points to win a race war.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Robtard
Clean your room, kid! My room is a safe place for white kids.

-Not JP honestly.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by dadudemon
Man...I don't know what to think. So much cringe in this thread (rather, that site).

Peterson has made it clear what he thinks of them misusing his points to win a race war. Mr Peterson makes boys feel important.

Robtard
Just wait until you know who blows his JP rape whistle on you.

BackFire
lol @ the page's banner. Sick waifus.

Putinbot1
Just wait until you know who blows his JP rape whistle on you. All hail JP and his simplistic bigotry.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by BackFire
lol @ the page's banner. Sick waifus. laughing I know!

BackFire
Man there's some good stuff in there.

Surtur
Peterson still triggering folk, awesome.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Surtur
Peterson still triggering folk, awesome. Yeah, how can I pretend it's only white young American virgins who watch JP's stuff?

Putinbot1
Originally posted by BackFire
Man there's some good stuff in there. I will be plagiarising for weeks.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Putinbot1
I will be plagiarising for weeks.

Oh man. You're going to trick me many times. Because I refuse to visit that site.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by dadudemon
Oh man. You're going to trick me many times. Because I refuse to visit that site. laughing I hope so smile

Robtard
Pbot, even though my point was buried last time under a sea of outrage, I still believe you could be a father figure to many of these posters in here like JP is to his followers.

You don't even have to change your message, merely how you deliver it. eg With a few words you gave Kurk a daddy-issues-spasm, you could have easily turned that into a positive with a different method of delivery. Think it over.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Man, Dr. Peterson has given like four interviews each over an hour long in the last few months alone specifiying his ideas and what he hates.

The amount of hate he gets from the far right and left is understandable. He hates the far right ideals and mocks them regularly, and the radical left turned a UoT Professor into a lecturing rock star. laughing out loud

Putinbot1
Pbot, even though my point was buried last time under a sea of outrage, I still believe you could be a father figure to many of these posters in here like JP is to his followers.

You don't even have to change your message, merely how you deliver it. eg With a few words you gave Kurk a daddy-issues-spasm, you could have easily turned that into a positive with a different method of delivery. Think it over. Thank you for the kind words Rob, but I have one huge drawback... I was lost with ROTJ... hated the prequels and the sequels as for the extended Universe... No, just no! I have so little in common with them, I saw Star Wars at the pictures ffs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.