Raphael Vs Riddick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
https://image.ibb.co/j7Z90A/083-E97-E2-8473-44-B1-9687-32386168-B39-B.jpg

NYC street at night.
Two sai for Raph, pictured blades for Riddick.

https://preview.ibb.co/ebL7LA/037240-A0-39-CA-4830-8-A94-EBA85-F153-D1-C.jpg

FrothByte
Raphael stomps.

riv6672
Why? stick out tongue

TheVaultDweller
Well, he has a considerable strength and durability advantage (strong enough to throw a cargo container in the first film, and durable enough to only be temporarily stunned from a head-on collision with a plane in the second film, and his shell is outright bulletproof as well).

And he is probably faster too, based on showings like 1:56 here:

1JHqVsXnQxQ

FrothByte
Originally posted by riv6672
Why? stick out tongue

Because he's stronger, tougher, faster and more skilled. Basically he has every single advantage.

riv6672
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Well, he has a considerable strength and durability advantage (strong enough to throw a cargo container in the first film, and durable enough to only be temporarily stunned from a head-on collision with a plane in the second film, and his shell is outright bulletproof as well).

Whelp, i was hoping for a much better conversation, as Riddick has killed creatures about 5 times as large as Raph, isnt human, has greater than average strength, is fast, skilled etc.

Thing is, in my own threads i dislike trying to build up one side or the other, as it comes off as me backing a particular character, as opposed to just trying to get something more than two word answers for what i believe are good fights, so...done and done!

ShadowFyre
If the question was could Riddick Hunt down and kill Rah, most definitely. But a head on fight would go poorly for him.

KingD19
I dont even think he could do that. Despite their size and strength in the new movies, they're still ninja masters and I doubt Riddick can sneak up on them when they deal with Splinter's training all the time.

riv6672

KingD19
The toughest opponents Raph fought were casually stomping all 4 turtles at once and easily flipping cars. Any turtle would have wrecked everyone Riddick fought.

In fact almost everyone not a goon the turtles fought were stronger than them. Splinter, Suit Shredder, Bebop/Rocksteady, Kraang. Riddick wouldnt have lasted 39 seconds against any of them.

riv6672

ShadowFyre
Riddick has more lethality, and has more survival skills but far. They are selling him short but in a straight up fight. Riddick isn't winning this

KingD19
Biased? I love Riddick but he struggled with human enemies at times like Diaz and Vaako. And his best feats pale in comparison as hea far more grounded than gigantic ninja turtles that flip through the city at night. And nothing he's fought or killed would be anywhere near as difficult for Raph as he can casually toss multi-ton cargo containers and use hinself as a super pwered battering ram. Bioraptor, the jellyfish monsters from Dark Fury. Lord Marshal. None of them would give Raph too much trouble. Plus hes 9 feet tall and has super agility and speed. He is not a good opponent for Riddick and no doubt his skills but Riddick isnt sneaking up on a ninja who's been training in stealth his entire life by a legit sninobi master.

riv6672

KingD19
Read my posts. As an avid Riddick fan I'm not biased at all. I can name every single notable feat he has and comoare them to Raphael's. It'll he an interesting match but Riddick ultimately can't fatally hurt Raph, and cant take more than one or 2 full force hits without being taken down. This is without Raph using his buzzsaw Sai because as a child he turned a massive piece of drift wood into a highly detailed sculpture in like 8 seconds.

BruceSkywalker
Raphael stomps

riv6672

KingD19
Those same aliens Riddick had to risk his life with careful planning and technique to fight and eventually kill?

Raphael could just pick them up and squeeze until they break or slam them one good time like Hulk did Loki. Bioraptor, Mud Demon, the creatures from Dark Fury. Doesnt matter. Its like Cap vs Loki. Cap made it fun to watch bit he was never going to win.

And its funny how Riddick's blades are higher In your opinion than Shredder who was throwing gigantic magnetic swords around and still didnt kill the turtles.

You dont seem to rralize how grounded Riddick is compared to guys who hold up radio towers and sewer tunnels or throw vehicle.

riv6672

Surtur
Yeah Riddick has struggled with humans, but he also does stuff like this:

hV9ArqfKqw0

Still Raphael should win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.