Who is this Ziggy guy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheIndyJedi
I see some people mention him, who is he?

RealistRacism
A legend, near unbeatable, and a fellow racist. It's not hard to use 'Advanced Search' though erm

NewGuy01
To be fair, his username wasn't ziggy, so finding him that way might have been difficult.

RealistRacism
True. 'Ziggystardust' then.

CuckedCurry
ZiggyStardust was a crap name, not much wonder she left before sad

RealistRacism
He liked Bowie, I guess.

Azronger
Perhaps the greatest troll to ever grace the debating community. His presence is missed.

RealistRacism
He could come back now, with Galan's sock policy.

Freedon Nadd
The opposite of Nai.

CuckedCurry
Originally posted by RealistRacism
He liked Bowie, I guess.

Anyone with fine taste likes Bowie my child :/

RealistRacism
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
The opposite of Nai.
He's literally the exact same as Nai, arguments and all. Ziggy just has a personality.

Freedon Nadd
I thought I was like Nai. 😐

AncientPower
You aren't even close.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by AncientPower
You aren't even close.

And yet I was called a Nai rip-off. thumb up

RealistRacism
More in style than in substance, presumably. I mean you literally copied his avi and use all his talking points.

Geistalt
RealistRacism, when you call yourself a racist, do you legit believe blacks and/or Jews should be annihilated or second-class citizens?

Valpoorion
Where is Ziggy? Has he not come back?

Freedon Nadd
More in style than in substance, presumably. I mean you literally copied his avi and use all his talking points.

No...? I had those points before knowing about KMC. My first date with these guys was Comic Vine. And, as I said before, why would a Dr. Who picture make me rip-offing Nai? Does that mean me having a Palpy picture is me mimicking Tempest or Az? erm

RealistRacism
Originally posted by Geistalt
RealistRacism, when you call yourself a racist, do you legit believe blacks and/or Jews should be annihilated or second-class citizens?
Lmao, no.

Freedon Nadd
Something tells me Realist Racism is someone we know.

Proud SJW
Originally posted by Geistalt

Yes, he does believe that. He's scum.

Sas
A legend, near unbeatable, and a fellow racist. It's not hard to use 'Advanced Search' though erm

To be fair, his username wasn't ziggy, so finding him that way might have been difficult.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.