Mr. Terrific & Mr. Sinister vs. Batman & Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
1. Random encounter
2. 1 month prep

Who wins?

gauntlet o doom
Isn't Mr Sinister screwed once Doom flips the "No Mutant Powers" switch?

Sin I AM
Sinister is kind of a wild card. Like to see him vs doom

Deadline
Originally posted by gauntlet o doom

I don't think so in a prep situation but it might depend on the circumstances. Not all superhumans are mutants some are mutates so I suspect he can make himself a mutate.

Also don't see how Mr Terrfic and Sinster can beat Doom and Batman. Team A are good but it seems team B are just better.

deathslash
I'll give the random encounter to team 1. Team two takes the prep fight every time though.

Glorificus
Originally posted by gauntlet o doom

Sinister is not a mutant. He doesn't have the X-gene.

Vanguard
I don't see Sinister fukkin with Doom ever.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by Glorificus
Sinister is not a mutant. He doesn't have the X-gene. What if he did though?

Deadline
Originally posted by Glorificus
Sinister is not a mutant. He doesn't have the X-gene.

I think you can still have if it's put into your DNA. I kinda thought that's what happened to Sinster. Looks like I was right.

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Nathaniel_Essex_(Earth-616)

Powers
Nathaniel Essex (Earth-616) 001

Mister Sinister

Genetic Enhancements Using Mutant DNA: Following genetic alteration by Apocalypse, Nathaniel Essex was transformed from human into superhuman. He has continually improved upon his original transformation over the years, incorporating the genetic material of certain mutants into his DNA to gain their abilities, or performed other self-experiments to alter his genetic capabilities.

References are Further Adventure of Cyclops and Phoenix #3-4, Gambit vol3 #14 and Uncanny X-men #544.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.