Has Kathleen Kennedy telepathically dominated Mark Hamill's mind?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trocity
https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/416774-mark-hamill-says-just-women-should-be-running-things

Geistalt
Kathleen Kennedy > Father confirmed

RealistRacism
Luke Soywalker was always a beta tbh

Beelzebub
Tbh.

Darth Thor
Hey no dissing on Mark.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Trocity
https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/416774-mark-hamill-says-just-women-should-be-running-things Who cares? Your anti Kathy agenda is cringe worthy. Get a life.

Galan007
Hamill's Twitter is a plethora of weird, random comments like this.

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by Galan007
Hamill's Twitter is a plethora of weird, random comments like this.

Yeah I respect him but he can go super liberal sometimes.

Even ignoring my political views it's sorta annoying. He doesn't like Trump at all which he constantly reminds people of.

CuckedCurry
Phenomenal actor

Irritating views

Darth Thor
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
He doesn't like Trump at all

Which only makes him that much cooler

quanchi112
Originally posted by CuckedCurry
Phenomenal actor

Irritating views Again enjoy the fantasy aspect only chicks should be worried about these peoples views matching their own. Quit being triggered so easily.

Ps. I love that he hates trump.

CuckedCurry
Cuckchi, my main woman :loveface:

quanchi112
Cuckchi, my main woman :loveface: I get it you have never been laid but some of us have, dear chap.

Trocity
Originally posted by quanchi112
Who cares? Your anti Kathy agenda is cringe worthy. Get a life.

Shut up you white male.

quanchi112
Shut up you white male. See they sucked you right in. I knew you would fall for this utter nonsense.

Trocity
Are you under the delusion that your opinion is relevant here, whitey?

|King Joker|

CuckedCurry

RealistRacism
How do you explain Az getting fvcked by Ant then?

CuckedCurry

quanchi112
Are you under the delusion that your opinion is relevant here, whitey? Your responses disprove your point. Next time think this through outside your emotions.

quanchi112

CuckedCurry

DarthCaedus78
It's a shame. Quanchi had some convictions of being a respectable shitposter.

But you can't be respectable and a cuck at the same time.

CuckedCurry
thumb up

Geistalt
thumb up

DarthCaedus77
Originally posted by Geistalt

gold__slorg
maybe hamill will join commie revolution and kill the 1% along us

after all its the hollywood 1% that ruined luke for him lol

quanchi112

quanchi112
Originally posted by DarthCaedus78
It's a shame. Quanchi had some convictions of being a respectable shitposter.

But you can't be respectable and a cuck at the same time. I despise cucks like Dooku. Quit being silly.

CuckedCurry
Comic book guys know how to soothe the females.

Absolutely wrong once again O.O

quanchi112
Absolutely wrong once again O.O

https://i.gifer.com/6rRa.gif

TheIndyJedi
https://i.gifer.com/6rRa.gif

Quanchii who would win between Grindelward and Voldemort?

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheIndyJedi
Quanchii who would win between Grindelward and Voldemort? Voldemort.

DarthCaedus77
KEK at Voldemort winning.

Freedon Nadd
I think he judges it based on movies, not the books.

DarthCaedus77
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
I think he judges it based on movies, not the books.

Even in the movies Grindelwald is stronger.

Lord GOAT
Originally posted by DarthCaedus77
Even in the movies Grindelwald is stronger.

thumb up

Trocity
I take it you think Snoke is more powerful than Sidious as well?

quanchi112
KEK at Voldemort winning. So you have not seen the films. Kind of figured tbh.

quanchi112
Even in the movies Grindelwald is stronger. You seem to be quite delusional since this has been covered in the films.

DarthCaedus77
You seem to be quite delusional since this has been covered in the films.

By feats Gridelwald is better. The end.

quanchi112
By feats Gridelwald is better. The end. No, by feats he is not better. In no way is he better but the logic is terrible. If Gandalf has better feats than Sauron because of lack of screen time that does not mean he suddenly becomes more powerful because the implications and portrayal says otherwise.

HP Legend
No, by feats he is not better. In no way is he better but the logic is terrible. If Gandalf has better feats than Sauron because of lack of screen time that does not mean he suddenly becomes more powerful because the implications and portrayal says otherwise.

Except in this case there is direct scaling to put Grindelwald above Voldemort. So yeah feats do matter and most of the statements can be retconned.

quanchi112
Originally posted by HP Legend
Except in this case there is direct scaling to put Grindelwald above Voldemort. So yeah feats do matter and most of the statements can be retconned. Such as? They do but so do direct statements, creator official statements, and the fact he has the most powerful wand in existence at his behest.

quanchi112
If you wish to continue by all means apparate here.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=646535&pagenumber=32#post16763547

DarthCaedus77
Grindelwald was an equal to prime Dumbledore per every source to have commented on the matter. Post prime Dumbledore stomped Voldemort. The end.

HP Legend
Such as? They do but so do direct statements, creator official statements, and the fact he has the most powerful wand in existence at his behest.

1. Prime Dumbledore>=Gfrindelwald>Old Dumbledore>Voldemort

2. Creator statements don't mean crap especialy since nearly all of them can be retconned or explained in some way. Basically loopholes.

2. Most powerful Wand in existence? You mean the one he can't wield properly? Lmao. He outright stated himself his normal wand ios just as good.

quanchi112
Grindelwald was an equal to prime Dumbledore per every source to have commented on the matter. Post prime Dumbledore stomped Voldemort. The end. Go into the thread so I can smash you. Your opinion is not canon nor supported.

quanchi112
Originally posted by HP Legend
1. Prime Dumbledore>=Gfrindelwald>Old Dumbledore>Voldemort

2. Creator statements don't mean crap especialy since nearly all of them can be retconned or explained in some way. Basically loopholes.

2. Most powerful Wand in existence? You mean the one he can't wield properly? Lmao. He outright stated himself his normal wand ios just as good. 1. Prove that Dumbledore is in his prime. Also quit ignoring that Gellert has the most powerful wand and loses. Voldemort is up against that wand in the hands of Dumbledore yet dictates the tempo and looks more impressive against Dumbledore on screen.

2. So creator statements matter until they are retconned. If they have not been you go with them not against them. The films make it clear Voldemort is the most powerful and greatest dark wizard of all time not Gellert.

3. Films support it is the most powerful. The wand resisted him. Did you watch the film?

HP Legend
1. Prove that Dumbledore is in his prime. Also quit ignoring that Gellert has the most powerful wand and loses. Voldemort is up against that wand in the hands of Dumbledore yet dictates the tempo and looks more impressive against Dumbledore on screen.

2. So creator statements matter until they are retconned. If they have not been you go with them not against them. The films make it clear Voldemort is the most powerful and greatest dark wizard of all time not Gellert.

3. Films support it is the most powerful. The wand resisted him. Did you watch the film?

1. It's mentioned multiple times throughout HBP Dumbledore is no longer in his prime.

2. All the statements say that Grindelwald=Dumbledore regardless of The Elder Wand. It being the most powerful wand doesn't mean shit because the amount of satrength it gives it's owner is unquantifiable. However we do have statements saying that regardless of The Wand Grindelwald=Prime Dumbledore.

3. All the statements have loopholes in them or aren't from The Word of God (JK Rowling) so they aren't official sources on the matter. Especially given some of the contradictions in the fact files you bring up.

4. Yeah the films say The Wand resisted Voldemort lmao. You brought up Voldemort having The Elder Wand in DH and I noted it resisted him. I have watched the films.

Also write your next reply in the other thread because I don't want to keep having to forum hop.

Freedon Nadd
You might as well name this thread: 10 strongest dark wizards in Harry Potter.

Trocity
Got any legit quotes stating Dumbledore is no longer in his prime during the HP series?

One Big Mob
Harry Potter is shit. Jump ship Quan before you start branding lightning bolts on your forehead and having redhead friends.

Galan007
Why in the hell is Harry Potter being discussed here anyway?

Take that shit elsewhere, nerds. thumb up

Freedon Nadd
Make me an admin and you will not see stuff like this happening.

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
Make me an admin and you will not see stuff like this happening.

Hell no.

CuckedCurry
If Freedon became an admin half the forum would vanish

Freedon Nadd
If Freedon became an admin half the forum would vanish

You seem scared of justice?

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
Hell no.

You fear of getting banned, dear?

CuckedCurry
If I was admin tho 0.o

I would stop the whole Nai setup you have going on

Freedon Nadd
One does not simply Nai with a Dr. Who David Tennant picture.

CuckedCurry
And yet you do

Freedon Nadd
And yet you do

So, you consider me - Nai? Do you miss him that much?

CuckedCurry
Everyone knows you worship and copy Nai my child :/

Lord GOAT
my child :/

Who's the mother?

CuckedCurry
thesithmaster

Lord GOAT
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a1Y73sPHKxw

Freedon Nadd
Everyone knows you worship and copy Nai my child :/

He obviously feels threatened. laughing

Back on topic: just because I appreciate his way of thinking does not mean I copy him. It just happens we are "similar" in thinking.

CuckedCurry
U know ur lying dawg sad

Freedon Nadd
U know ur lying dawg sad

https://goo.gl/images/dpCJFD

CuckedCurry
Concession acceptedthumb up

Freedon Nadd
Concession acceptedthumb up

Whatever...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.