The late great Stan Lee trolls dc and the crowds roar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Stan Lee just mocks dc and it is glorious. Stan Lee the most influential marvel persona just drops the mic on dc.

https://youtu.be/dGFhygYr7fc

laughing out loud

SquallX
You are so petty dude.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by SquallX
You are so petty dude.

thumb up

cdtm
Originally posted by quanchi112
Stan Lee just mocks dc and it is glorious. Stan Lee the most influential marvel persona just drops the mic on dc.

laughing out loud

"I would have written Superman differently. Made him more vulnerable. A character who can do anything is boring."

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/a/af/Infinity_Gauntlet_1.jpg/250px-Infinity_Gauntlet_1.jpg

The irony. laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by cdtm
"I would have written Superman differently. Made him more vulnerable. A character who can do anything is boring."

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/a/af/Infinity_Gauntlet_1.jpg/250px-Infinity_Gauntlet_1.jpg

The irony. laughing He is boring and he still lost to Batman.

Dc is betaville USA.

quanchi112
You are so petty dude.

https://i.imgur.com/vzpZeFt.gif

Flyattractor
You are so petty dude.

Originally posted by Flyattractor
thumb up

quanchi112

https://media.giphy.com/media/CuEC8q8YcBX8c/200.gif

Flyattractor
You are so petty dude.

thumb up

quanchi112

https://media.giphy.com/media/13OocbSQbAW3kc/source.gif

Flyattractor
I just realized something....

laughing out loud

You Do NOT know how to Post Youtube Vids...

dGFhygYr7fc

There you go little Buddy!!!!!!!

quanchi112
I just realized something....

You Do NOT know how to Post Youtube Vids...

dGFhygYr7fc

There you go little Buddy!!!!!!! The link works fine but if you want to see the late great Stan Lee perform while mocking the dc brand by all means contribute.

Flyattractor
HAHAHAH! Quan don't know how the Board Functions Work....BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Poor Widdle Guy!!!!!!!

quanchi112
HAHAHAH! Quan don't know how the Board Functions Work....BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Poor Widdle Guy!!!!!!!

Doesnt know not dont you ignorant ****. I do but the link works just fine. Click on it, kid. I await your apology.

laughing out loud

Flyattractor
hahah!!!!! Don't know how the Board WORKS!

I def will not take Grammar Advice either...

BWAHHAHAHAH!!!!!!

quanchi112
hahah!!!!! Don't know how the Board WORKS!

I def will not take Grammar Advice either...

BWAHHAHAHAH!!!!!! My link works you being triggered by it is a bonus. Now apologize.

SquallX

quanchi112

dadudemon
Don't know why cdtm was banned. Too bad that happened. I liked his posts.

Come back smarter and less-bannable, cdtm. We will wait for you. smile

quanchi112
Trolling in the anime forum.

SquallX

dadudemon
That Bruce Banner into Hulk thing is actually one of those giant plot holes that fans joke about and have been joking about for decades. Where does all that mass come from? It violates the laws of physics, man!

dadudemon
Trolling in the anime forum.

I'll check it out.

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
That Bruce Banner into Hulk thing is actually one of those giant plot holes that fans joke about and have been joking about for decades. Where does all that mass come from? It violates the laws of physics, man!

I proposed long ago that Bruce's irradiated cells are super-duper-pooper efficient and can rapidly split without needing or losing energy. Maybe they're gamma powered.

NemeBro
Maybe Hulk is just extremely light for his size? Muscles with the same density as styrofoam.

LordofBrooklyn
The mass comes from another dimension at the time of metamorphosis.

NemeBro
Shut up LoB.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
I proposed long ago that Bruce's irradiated cells are super-duper-pooper efficient and can rapidly split without needing or losing energy. Maybe they're gamma powered.

Originally posted by NemeBro
Maybe Hulk is just extremely light for his size? Muscles with the same density as styrofoam.

@Robtard: still violates conservation of mass. His cells can split super fast but that doesn't explain where the additional mass comes from. The ground would sink if he pulls the mass from his feet. A massive and very disruptive air-vacuum would form around hulk if he is pulling it from the air (and he would have to be able to transmute the air into other elements/molecules to make his body). This is why we really don't know where his mass comes from. It's never explained, on purpose.

@NemeBro: Hulk's weight is 1050lbs -

https://www.marvel.com/characters/hulk-bruce-banner/in-comics

Also, I think you were joking.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by NemeBro
Shut up LoB.

I'll punch your jaw off, boy!

NemeBro
LoB IIRC is correct in how Hulk near quintupling his mass is explained, but he should still shut up.

edit: holy shit, Bruce is only 128 pounds? What a pansy. laughing out loud

Robtard
@Robtard: still violates conservation of mass. His cells can split super fast but that doesn't explain where the additional mass comes from. The ground would sink if he pulls the mass from his feet. A massive and very disruptive air-vacuum would form around hulk if he is pulling it from the air (and he would have to be able to transmute the air into other elements/molecules to make his body). This is why we really don't know where his mass comes from. It's never explained, on purpose.

@NemeBro: Hulk's weight is 1050lbs -

https://www.marvel.com/characters/hulk-bruce-banner/in-comics

Also, I think you were joking.

I'm saying his very gamma irradiated cells are the source of the new mass, due to super-duper efficient splitting. 1 cell splits in 10,000 cells or what have you and it's self contained/powered. He doesn't need an outside energy source.

Think of Bruce's fragile little body being like a perpetual energy battery.

SquallX

NemeBro
God, shut up.

Robtard
The board is powered by the Power Cosmic

Though, if Galactus has access to this unlimited source of energy, why does he need to feed on the life/energy of planets?

dadudemon
I'm saying his very gamma irradiated cells are the source of the new mass, due to super-duper efficient splitting. 1 cell splits in 10,000 cells or what have you and it's self contained/powered. He doesn't need an outside energy source.

Think of Bruce's fragile little body being like a perpetual energy battery.

So you're saying that he converts energy into matter to get the additional mass?

That his cells (while appearing normal) contain an absurd amount of energy? That could work...but it's so complicated and not very well understood in current physics that it seems impossible. Also, we are no where near being able to do this without an absurd amount of energy. We did it with CERN by hurling a photon at a nucleus, created an electron-positron pair, and they then annihilated each other turning back into energy (similar to Hawking Radiation).

SquallX
The board is powered by the Power Cosmic

Though, if Galactus has access to this unlimited source of energy, why does he need to feed on the life/energy of planets?

Well Superman is powered by the sun.

For your second point, the second we start imputing actual logics in comics, they loses their power. Like you said why does he need to feed if he has this unlimited source? Better yet, why not just build a machine that constantly feeds him instead of destroying worlds?

Surtur
Was his full name Stanley cuz then it means his name was Stanley Lee.

Robtard
So you're saying that he converts energy into matter to get the additional mass?

That his cells (while appearing normal) contain an absurd amount of energy? That could work...but it's so complicated and not very well understood in current physics that it seems impossible. Also, we are no where near being able to do this without an absurd amount of energy. We did it with CERN by hurling a photon at a nucleus, created an electron-positron pair, and they then annihilated each other turning back into energy (similar to Hawking Radiation).

Yes. This perpetual energy could be the gamma radiation/poisoning.

iirc, I think it was noted in some comic story line that Banner's/Hulk's body constantly creates gamma radiation. Or maybe it was in the Ang Lee film?

Robtard
Well Superman is powered by the sun.

For your second point, the second we start imputing actual logics in comics, they loses their power. Like you said why does he need to feed if he has this unlimited source? Better yet, why not just build a machine that constantly feeds him instead of destroying worlds?

For sure, dissecting comic powers is futile, they don't have to make sense.

But just talking for fun.

Surtur
Okay so his first name IS indeed Stanley, but his last name isn't Lee it's Lieber.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Surtur
Was his full name Stanley cuz then it means his name was Stanley Lee.

No Stan Lieber.

Robtard
Stanley Martin Lieber was his birth name.

Surtur
I remember when he did that tv show with people who were supposed to be real "superheroes". It was wacky.

Robtard
Stan Lee's Superhumans (2010-2014)

Some of those people were legit special though, others not so much.

Surtur
What do people think his best cameo was?

Robtard
Hard to say, probably in Avengers: Age of Ultron. One of the longer ones.

NemeBro
I liked Guardians of the Galaxy 2's I think it was, the one where he's with the Watchers.

Surtur
I also like the Age of Ultron one the best.

quanchi112

Impediment
Rumor has it that Stan Lee's cameo in the first GotG featured him as one of the specimens in the Collector's collection. Groot was to look at a lone Stan Lee sitting in a glass cage, Groot waves "Hi", and Stan flips Groot the middle finger out of some kind of lonely contempt. Disney, reportedly, said no since it wasn't "proper".

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.