The Ballad of Buster Scruggs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Surtur
Has anyone seen this yet? It just came out today on netflix. It's a western movie containing several different stories. I'm about to start it now.

It was originally going to be an anthology tv series consisting of 6 episodes, but I guess they changed it cuz the Coen Brothers didn't like the idea that someone could watch the series out of the order they intended it to be viewed. The movie is over 2 hours long though and has 6 stories.

Surtur
Oh shit only 10 minutes in and this movie's awesome.

Wtf...lol the way he killed Clancy Brown.

Robtard
Plan on watching it this weekend, love the Cohen bros.

Flyattractor
I will wait till I get another Free Pass from Netflix.

John Murdoch
Great flick, watched it yesterday. I highly recommend it.

The Coen's probably have the best filmography of any directors working today, and I happily add this one to it.

Originally posted by Surtur
Oh shit only 10 minutes in and this movie's awesome.

Wtf...lol the way he killed Clancy Brown.

Ya things get crazy real quick hahaha.

Robtard
Watched it last night, was fun at times; was depressing at times, all-in-all, a must watch for a Cohen Bros fan.

Surtur
Yeah it's good. Not their absolute best(I love "A Serious Man"wink but still quite good.

Flyattractor
Think I got this show "Figured Out" and looks like I will probably Enjoy..HALF of it..

NemeBro
Just saw it and loved it. The first short was my favorite, narrowly followed by the one with the prospector.

tkitna
Started out good and got worse as it went. It was ok, but nothing more for me.

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by NemeBro
, narrowly followed by the one with the prospector.

The one & only Mr. Tom Waits!

"Don't y'know there ain't no Devil,
There's just God when he's drunk."

Surtur
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
The one & only Mr. Tom Waits!

You just gave me an excuse to post this:

U5X4N2exOsU

Flyattractor
Let me guess. This is really a 2 fold story set up. There is going to be the Texas Tall Tale version that the guy on the Coach Tells and then there will be the What Really Happened Part with the Actual Star Guy.

Tzeentch
Watch the movie and find out, you ape.

Flyattractor
Netflix aint offerd me another free week yet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.