I want to be a NEET again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

neet_sock
Disclaimer: Yes, this account is a sock. I want to be left anonymous obviously. Please respect that, and yes, this thread is serious. Thank you very much.

I've realized I basically want to be NEET again. I've spent quite a lot of time as a NEET, after going through 4 jobs, now I'm working outside of my homecountry, which sucked. I realize I hate working, and even doing things I like, I quickly dislike them if I do them as a job.

Most of my jobs revolved around basic IT skills. I'm not really professional, but I have some basic skills and it wasn't a problem to me to get a job, although in my homecountry I couldn't sustain myself. Now I live in west Europe country, finding it really easy to be independent, but I realize I just hate it.

My homecountry provides terribly shitty welfare and unemployment benefits, and while European Union allows me to work in other countries, I can't claim unemployment benefits.

I just want to become a NEET again. Working is a terrible experience, and I have lots of hobbies that require incredibly silly amounts of money, just cheapest train tickets and clothes mostly. Pursuing a career sounds like a nightmare, I couldn't give less shit about money and ambition.

Willing to hear any tips.

Surtur
lol wut

Flyattractor
Well backfire has stated that KMC has no rules any more so...I say...

https://static.tumblr.com/152def5c531bc4ed1cd042d91f1b44d8/va0wpfn/wkjmvxsjh/tumblr_static_star-trek-meme-generator-make-it-so-91f1ca.jpg

dadudemon

Surtur

One Big Mob
Just call Surtur a jobless bum. It worked for me

Surtur
Indeed jumping on Quans jock works wonders for certain posters thumb up

Flyattractor
I would say "Funny How that Works Out" but then I remind myself...

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/6a/7b/f3/6a7bf35cbf8e02c9997aae93403d94e9--crossfit-memes-crossfit-games-open.jpg

One Big Mob
Originally posted by Surtur
Indeed jumping on Quans jock works wonders for certain posters thumb up We're the same guy now. No need for hostilities.

Join with me Surtur.

Surtur
*Merges like in Kingdom Hearts 2*

Flyattractor
eww

NemeBro
Find yourself a wealthy old lady with no family and seduce her so that when she dies in a year or so she gives you all of her money. Worked well for a friend of my dad's, and he hasn't done any real work for a single day in like twenty years.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by neet_sock
Disclaimer: Yes, this account is a sock. I want to be left anonymous obviously. Please respect that, and yes, this thread is serious. Thank you very much.

I've realized I basically want to be NEET again. I've spent quite a lot of time as a NEET, after going through 4 jobs, now I'm working outside of my homecountry, which sucked. I realize I hate working, and even doing things I like, I quickly dislike them if I do them as a job.

Most of my jobs revolved around basic IT skills. I'm not really professional, but I have some basic skills and it wasn't a problem to me to get a job, although in my homecountry I couldn't sustain myself. Now I live in west Europe country, finding it really easy to be independent, but I realize I just hate it.

My homecountry provides terribly shitty welfare and unemployment benefits, and while European Union allows me to work in other countries, I can't claim unemployment benefits.

I just want to become a NEET again. Working is a terrible experience, and I have lots of hobbies that require incredibly silly amounts of money, just cheapest train tickets and clothes mostly. Pursuing a career sounds like a nightmare, I couldn't give less shit about money and ambition.

Willing to hear any tips. learn to type in proper English and avoid z's. Also, get a degree and leave the Star Wars hang out kid.

Putinbot1
Oh and stop being into anime. It's for little girls.

Nibedicus
Originally posted by Surtur
*Merges like in Backdoor Buddies*

Fixed.

BestDebaterEver
Originally posted by NemeBro
Find yourself a wealthy old lady with no family and seduce her so that when she dies in a year or so she gives you all of her money. Worked well for a friend of my dad's, and he hasn't done any real work for a single day in like twenty years. I concur. Make a convincing catfish profile and try to lure some desperate old men into "paying for your plane ticket."

Robtard
A "NEET" is a person of working age, who doesn't work, isn't looking for work and has no intention of ever doing so?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.