Grindelwald vs. Voldemort.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Merchant
For those who've seen the new movie, what do you think? While Voldemort does have GOAT statements, Rowling has been retconning her universe. The statements might no longer stand, especially with how powerful Grindelwald was. Magick in general in FBs seem to be better than the original movies.

Darth Thor
Yeah Way more impressed by the combat feats in FBs than I was in the original HP series.

Voldemort fought equally with old Dumbledore whereas Grindewald was named young Dumbledores equal repeatedly.

So it depends if we assume Old Dumbledore >> Young Dumbledore.

Feats wise though the young team has it.

Surtur
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Yeah Way more impressed by the combat feats in FBs than I was in the original HP series.

Voldemort fought equally with old Dumbledore whereas Grindewald was named young Dumbledores equal repeatedly.

Feats wise though the young team has it.

In Harry Potter I don't recall there ever being anything to hint that old age hampers magical power. Though something like senility could impact how well they use the power.

I will also note that Voldemort didn't just fight equally with Dumbledore...he fought equally with a Dumbledore who had the Elder Wand lol.

Grindelwald, meanwhile, had the elder wand and still lost to Dumbledore. Which never made any sense in the books since Dumbledore says he was only a shade more skilled than Grindelwald...and Dumbledore isn't exactly a humble guy. So if the skill difference wasn't that great...the Elder Wand should have tipped the balance in Grindelwalds behavior.

quanchi112
Voldemort wins. Nothing has changed save a few desperate posters really pushing hard for Grindelwald to suddenly have a chance against the most powerful wizard of all time.

quanchi112

Feats wise though the young team has it. Grindelwald possessing the elder wand gives him the advantage. Spoiler:he loses. Albus used the elder wand against Voldemort and was losing prior to Voldemort attacking Harry directly.

quanchi112
Keep running, Darth Whore.

Darth Thor
Running from what? Lol

Jeez youre obsessed.

Find a girl and get married already.

Bentley
Which are movie feats that put Voldemort above Grindelwald though? If I recall correctly Riddle has been called the greatest of the Dark Wizards by the english and Grindelwald campaigns never quite reached the UK, so their opinion is biased anyways.

From what I've heard Grindelwald can apparate in mid combat and create wide shields, block tons of magical beams from aurors without struggling, among others. He certainly looked more impressive than what Dumbledore showed against Riddle.

quanchi112
Running from what? Lol

Jeez youre obsessed.

Find a girl and get married already. The debate right here. We both know Voldemort is the greatest dark wizard of all time, has better feats, etc. so why even fight the rude here.

So I should rush out and do this because you say so. Oh you silly lemming. I do what I want unlike yourself. I bet she bosses you around.

Surtur
Originally posted by Bentley
Which are movie feats that put Voldemort above Grindelwald though? If I recall correctly Riddle has been called the greatest of the Dark Wizards by the english and Grindelwald campaigns never quite reached the UK, so their opinion is biased anyways.

From what I've heard Grindelwald can apparate in mid combat and create wide shields, block tons of magical beams from aurors without struggling, among others. He certainly looked more impressive than what Dumbledore showed against Riddle.

His best showing was against Dumbledore. He showed telekinesis, the ability to transmute something into that huge fire snake thing, the ability to fire energy blasts.

It's true he didn't show the blocking abilities Grindelwald showed. And Grindelwald also showed more powerful wandless magic by tossing that car with TK.

I guess it's hard to say.

Side note...I'm not hearing good things about the latest movie erm

Trocity
Albus Dumbledore in the HP series is > younger Dumbledore from the Fantastic Beasts timeline. He is both wiser than ever and his grasp of and command over magic is greater than ever, besides also having the Elder Wand.

Grindelwald also does not yet have a feat comparable to destroying the Hogwarts shield with a wand that was actively resisting the wielder. I doubt he will either, considering he is the Elder Wand's true master, and so it actually works properly for him.

Surtur
And they only start talking about how Dumbledore is losing his touch *after* he gets inflicted with that curse.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Surtur

Side note...I'm not hearing good things about the latest movie erm

Its pretty slow.

You can tell they are stretching the story out to milk more movies out of it.

quanchi112

From what I've heard Grindelwald can apparate in mid combat and create wide shields, block tons of magical beams from aurors without struggling, among others. He certainly looked more impressive than what Dumbledore showed against Riddle. Destroying the Hogwarts shield while the wand even resisted him.

Your ignorance and trolling is just terrible at this point.

Formerly known as Tom Marvolo Riddle and commonly referred to as He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named. The most powerful Dark wizard of all time.

From Pottermore the official site of Rowling for the Wizarding World.

Nothing he has done this far compares to dominating Albus Dumbledore with complete ownership of the elder wand.

Grindelwald getting beaten by Newt and some featless fodder is not even worth mentioning especially when discussing Albus Dumbledore. Do not be silly or any sillier than your pathetic country.

Eon Blue
Voldemort wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Voldemort wins. thumb up

Josh_Alexander
Grindelwald makes a fool out of Voldemort.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Grindelwald makes a fool out of Voldemort. Your ignorance is not a valid argument. Voldemort is the most powerful dark wizard of all time. Grindelwald gets the runner up.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by quanchi112
Your ignorance is not a valid argument. Voldemort is the most powerful dark wizard of all time. Grindelwald gets the runner up.

Someone is butthurt! Hahahaha!

Should I repost your old Grindelwald vs Voldemort poll where everyone made a fool of you?

Your stupidity noted once again

quanchi112
Someone is butthurt! Hahahaha!

Should I repost your old Grindelwald vs Voldemort poll where everyone made a fool of you?

Your stupidity noted once again Popularity does not matter, here I will show you what does.

https://i.postimg.cc/Y0rZVXW8/D776-F751-A823-409-F-8040-2956-ADC09-CE7.png

Josh_Alexander
Popularity does not matter, here I will show you what does.

Where does it say that Voldemort is a better duelist than Grindelwald!? Ohh i forgot you were blind!

And Voldemort was indeed the most powerful dark wizzard of all times BECAUSE of his horrocruxes, which basically made him invincible.

Without the Horrocruxes he stands 0 chance against Grindelwald.

Please, inform yourself Quan

quanchi112
Where does it say that Voldemort is a better duelist than Grindelwald!? Ohh i forgot you were blind!

And Voldemort was indeed the most powerful dark wizzard of all times BECAUSE of his horrocruxes, which basically made him invincible.

Without the Horrocruxes he stands 0 chance against Grindelwald.

Please, inform yourself Quan Most powerful dark wizard of all time. Not the case with Grindy.

No, at no point did it ever state he was the most powerful due to this alone. Nothing you say is supported by anything other than your own opinion.

Grindelwald lost with the elder wand. Most powerful wand in existence and he failed. Voldemort was getting the better of Albus the same guy who bested your boy but this time he was in possession of the elder wand.

Most powerful dark wizard supported by Rowling herself. I am goooooooood.

Josh_Alexander
Most powerful dark wizard of all time. Not the case with Grindy.

No, at no point did it ever state he was the most powerful due to this alone. Nothing you say is supported by anything other than your own opinion.

Grindelwald lost with the elder wand. Most powerful wand in existence and he failed. Voldemort was getting the better of Albus the same guy who bested your boy but this time he was in possession of the elder wand.

Most powerful dark wizard supported by Rowling herself. I am goooooooood.

Your ignorance is clear.

Grindelwald never had Horrocruxes to make him invincible!!

Your points are invalid!

Please prove that Rowling said Voldemort can defeat Grindelwald without horrocruxes! Otherwise, you are still losing son!!!

quanchi112
Your ignorance is clear.

Grindelwald never had Horrocruxes to make him invincible!!

Your points are invalid!

Please prove that Rowling said Voldemort can defeat Grindelwald without horrocruxes! Otherwise, you are still losing son!!! Creating Horcruxes does not make one invincible. Do you even know what the word means? Nor does it amplify your power it just makes you harder to permanently kill.

Already proved he is the most powerful dark wizard of all time you have not offered any evidence of anything. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Josh_Alexander
Creating Horcruxes does not make one invincible. Do you even know what the wife means? Nor does it amplify your power it just makes you harder to permanently kill.

Already proved he is the most powerful dark wizard of all time you have not offered any evidence of anything. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Thanks for proving you havent watched the Deadly Hallows!

Grindelwald beats. Your fanaticism over Voldemort wont modify the movies!

quanchi112
Thanks for proving you havent watched the Deadly Hallows!

Grindelwald beats. Your fanaticism over Voldemort wont modify the movies! I have watched it many times but claiming the Horcruxes make him invincible in combat is absurd. It just makes a permanent death harder to achieve.

You still cannot proved any evidence supporting your position. The guy was in a prison cucking to Voldemort in the films.

laughing out loud

Darth Thor
Most powerful dark wizard of all time. Not the case with Grindy.

Ah so suddenly you admit that most powerful statements confirm who would win a fight.

Interesting.

he kept arguing Yoda being more powerful than Windu and Anakin being more powerful than Maul doesn't mean they would beat them in a fight

quanchi112
Ah so suddenly you admit that most powerful statements confirm who would win a fight.

Interesting.

he kept arguing Yoda being more powerful than Windu and Anakin being more powerful than Maul doesn't mean they would beat them in a fight No, more powerful does not make it cut and dry but it is evidence whereas he has none. Voldemort getting the better of Albus with the elder wand before he changed tactics is the icing in the cake. Plus what I have seen from Grindy is nowhere near as impressive as Voldemorts feats. He is the greatest dark wizard of all time Grindy was the runner up.

You are correct. More powerful is not the end all be all but it is still weighted evidence. Kenobi beat Anakin despite being less powerful and less skilled due to other factors because power alone does not address the totality of it. You are so simple you will never fully understand the entire picture.

Josh_Alexander
I have watched it many times but claiming the Horcruxes make him invincible in combat is absurd. It just makes a permanent death harder to achieve.

You still cannot proved any evidence supporting your position. The guy was in a prison cucking to Voldemort in the films.

laughing out loud

Okay, since you were so desperately looking to get crushed!

https://www.pottermore.com/explore-the-story/the-horcruxes

With this I prove that Quanchi's knowledge over the Potterverse is limited, and therefore his opinion on this matter is nullified!

Grindelwald wins, the opinion of a non-informed Voldemort fan is irrelevant Quan!

Surtur
I still say being afraid to say his name was hilariously lame. Grown ass adults losing their shit over a damn name being mentioned. Even the newspapers called him "you know who" lol. Shitty journalists.

Even holocaust survivors can say Hitlers name without having a fit.

Josh_Alexander
I still say being afraid to say his name was hilariously lame. Grown ass adults losing their shit over a damn name being mentioned. Even the newspapers called him "you know who" lol. Shitty journalists.

Even holocaust survivors can say Hitlers name without having a fit.

I bet Quanchi looks arround before saying his name, and makes a sign of the cross after pronouncing it. laughing out loud

Eon Blue

Josh_Alexander

Eon Blue

Darth Thor

You are correct. More powerful is not the end all be all but it is still weighted evidence. Kenobi beat Anakin despite being less powerful and less skilled due to other factors because power alone does not address the totality of it. You are so simple you will never fully understand the entire picture.

Yeah but Kenobi is the one who trained Anakin. Which is why he can combat him better than many others on or above his level. You have been explained this numerous times, but it never seems to sink in.

But its good you have conceded here that power alone wont cut it. not that Maul was more skilled than Anakin, or Mace more skilled than Yoda

Josh_Alexander

Eon Blue

Josh_Alexander

quanchi112
Okay, since you were so desperately looking to get crushed!

https://www.pottermore.com/explore-the-story/the-horcruxes

With this I prove that Quanchi's knowledge over the Potterverse is limited, and therefore his opinion on this matter is nullified!

Grindelwald wins, the opinion of a non-informed Voldemort fan is irrelevant Quan! Nothing from that entry disproves my point this makes him harder to kill. You claimed invincibility. Look up the word, kid.

It is uninformed not non informed you fat piece of ectoplasm. You are a brain dead fat boy. Voldemort wins as he is the most powerful and you have yet to back any of your claims.

Just. Focus. On. Overeating.

quanchi112

quanchi112
Yeah but Kenobi is the one who trained Anakin. Which is why he can combat him better than many others on or above his level. You have been explained this numerous times, but it never seems to sink in.

But its good you have conceded here that power alone wont cut it. not that Maul was more skilled than Anakin, or Mace more skilled than Yoda So there are other factors you acknowledge just like there are in ever fight. It is not power alone. Point is it works both ways since Anakin is just as familiar with Kenobi who is weaker and less skilled. Who holds the edge? Vader, kid. He lost.

No, you never can comprehend my complex points and always try to simplify them and misrepresent my positions while you sidestep logic.

I never said it is that alone that is just one advantage. How do you not grasp this? You are like talking to an idiot and trying to get him to understand but at the end of day I know it will not.

Eon Blue
thumb up

Eon you are becoming one of my horcruxes fighting the good fight. thumb up

Trocity
Where do people get the idea that Voldemort is nothing without his horcruxes? Or that "he's only the most powerful ever because of his horcruxes!!" Like... what does that even mean? Seriously, what the f**k are you even saying? It's like the whole "Voldemort couldn't even kill a teenager" argument. I swear people have never even read the source material and just parrot what other retards say.

quanchi112
Josh is retarded. He is one of the biggest dopes on the forum and that is saying something. He rarely ever makes sense but just spouts nonsense and continues to mouth breathe.

Josh_Alexander
Nothing from that entry disproves my point this makes him harder to kill. You claimed invincibility. Look up the word, kid.

It is uninformed not non informed you fat piece of ectoplasm. You are a brain dead fat boy. Voldemort wins as he is the most powerful and you have yet to back any of your claims.

Just. Focus. On. Overeating.

I have watched it many times but claiming the Horcruxes make him invincible in combat is absurd

Your stupidity noted once again! I love to use your own words against you!
Defeating you has never been a challenge to be fair.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Trocity
Where do people get the idea that Voldemort is nothing without his horcruxes? Or that "he's only the most powerful ever because of his horcruxes!!" Like... what does that even mean? Seriously, what the f**k are you even saying? It's like the whole "Voldemort couldn't even kill a teenager" argument. I swear people have never even read the source material and just parrot what other retards say. Originally posted by Trocity
Where do people get the idea that Voldemort is nothing without his horcruxes? Or that "he's only the most powerful ever because of his horcruxes!!" Like... what does that even mean? Seriously, what the f**k are you even saying? It's like the whole "Voldemort couldn't even kill a teenager" argument. I swear people have never even read the source material and just parrot what other retards say.

If you can't be killed, but on the other hand you can kill those who try to kill you, that makes you by default more powerful.

It's called logic .

Josh_Alexander
Josh is retarded. He is one of the biggest dopes on the forum and that is saying something. He rarely ever makes sense but just spouts nonsense and continues to mouth breathe.

BUTHURTTTT!!!

Besides being ignorant, also butthurt! What a pityful worm you have become Quan!

quanchi112
If you can't be killed, but on the other hand you can kill those who try to kill you, that makes you by default more powerful.

It's called logic . You post his response twice like a dolt and do not prove anything. Josh you really are a dumb human being. You should leave the board. It makes him harder to kill permanently.

quanchi112
Your stupidity noted once again! I love to use your own words against you!
Defeating you has never been a challenge to be fair. You said invincible I suggest looking up the def you are embarrassing yourself. Surt like responses from yourself.

quanchi112
BUTHURTTTT!!!

Besides being ignorant, also butthurt! What a pityful worm you have become Quan! Butthurt is with two ts not one you nitwit. You continue to give me ammo with which to mock your third world ass.

Josh_Alexander
You said invincible I suggest looking up the def you are embarrassing yourself. Surt like responses from yourself.

Sure, Voldemort can be outclassed, just like Albus outclassed him in the ministery department! But no wizzard would be able to put him down, he will just keep being alive.

It's pretty common sense! But again, what else can be expected from a fool like you.

Josh_Alexander
Butthurt is with two ts not one you nitwit. You continue to give me ammo with which to mock your third world ass.

Says the piggy face.

quanchi112
Sure, Voldemort can be outclassed, just like Albus outclassed him in the ministery department! But no wizzard would be able to put him down, he will just keep being alive.

It's pretty common sense! But again, what else can be expected from a fool like you. How did he outclass him? They can put him down he just will not be permanently killed. Ffs watch the films.

Nothing you say makes any sense. You come from a stupid family.

Surtur

It is silly to say he was the most powerful ever cuz of his horcruxes. I could see that being a legit argument if he'd been killed numerous times over the years and had constantly used them to cheat death, but that wasn't the case.

The movies do a disservice in the sense that there is a "final battle" between him and Harry. In the books all that happens is they talk back and forth at each other and then Voldemort tries the killing curse and he ends up dead cuz it backfires.

Trocity
thumb up

Josh_Alexander
It is silly to say he was the most powerful ever cuz of his horcruxes. I could see that being a legit argument if he'd been killed numerous times over the years and had constantly used them to cheat death, but that wasn't the case.

The movies do a disservice in the sense that there is a "final battle" between him and Harry. In the books all that happens is they talk back and forth at each other and then Voldemort tries the killing curse and he ends up dead cuz it backfires.

No one is saying that the Horrocruxes are the solely reason of Voldemort being considered the most powerful Dark Wizzard ever.

But hell as sure the fact of being immortal gives you an advantage over your foes.

Voldemort is considered the most powerful Dark Wizzard of all times because he mastered all sorts of Dark Magic. He became so powerful in the dark arts, that he even crafted spells of his own.

Eon Blue
Again, you are not taking into consideration the Horrocruxes. No wizzard would ever be able to face Voldermort with those! Reason why, both Deadly Hallows movie revolved arround Harry destroying them!

Fact is, Voldemort without his shields won't last against such a skilled duelist like Grindelwald!

Pure theory and conjecture; nothing implies Voldemort is a lesser wizard because he relies on Horcruxes, they are merely a tool.

The Grindelwald wank is strong. Nothing supports him being a superior duelist.

Josh_Alexander
Pure theory and conjecture; nothing implies Voldemort is a lesser wizard because he relies on Horcruxes, they are merely a tool.

The Grindelwald wank is strong. Nothing supports him being a superior duelist.

There is no way to quantify how much the elder wand boosts the wearer's powers. But Grindelwald's dueling feats》Voldi.

Based on storyline, Grindelwald is better prepared for dueling than Voldemort. He is better trained and more experienced.

Even without the Elder Wand, Voldemort would still be at a disadvantage.

Voldemort focused more on Dark Magic than on dueling.

NemeBro
The quanchi derangement syndrome in this forum needs to stop.

People are literally championing a character whose claim to fame in the Potterverse is being the second greatest dark wizard of all time against the first greatest, simply because quan reps Voldemort.

Grindelwald ultimately lost to Dumbledore despite wielding the Elder Wand, whereas Voldemort stood his ground against Dumbledore who was wielding it.

Come on guys. Voldemort wins.

quanchi112

The Grindelwald wank is strong. Nothing supports him being a superior duelist. Firstly I know you mean well but words like conjecture and proof confuse josh. Pat his fat skull, wish him the best, and let him lick the windows. Two siblings banged in Brazil and out josh came.

Josh will counter with he is a better duelist just because his hillbilly cousin told him so.

Josh said Grindelwald is more powerful I posted this very scan and he continued to mouth breathe proudly thinking he was winning.

gauntlet o doom
The context of the Dumbledore vs Voldemort fight was Dumbledore merely delaying Voldemort until the Minister for Magic sees Voldemort, right? It wasn't as though Dumbledore was all-out trying to kill Voldemort.

Eon Blue
Josh must be licking the depth of his severe wounds as we speak. All he has is theory, hopes, and the blind optimism of a peasant. None of which will get him anywhere.

Voldemort wins.

Inedian
Voldemort destroys him.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by NemeBro

People are literally championing a character whose claim to fame in the Potterverse is being the second greatest dark wizard of all time against the first greatest, simply because quan reps Voldemort.

Grindelwald ultimately lost to Dumbledore despite wielding the Elder Wand, whereas Voldemort stood his ground against Dumbledore who was wielding it.

Rewatched the Order of the Phoenix (after many years), and yeah I have to agree.

Besides seems to me Credence is gonna be a bigger deal than Grindelwald.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by gauntlet o doom
The context of the Dumbledore vs Voldemort fight was Dumbledore merely delaying Voldemort until the Minister for Magic sees Voldemort, right? It wasn't as though Dumbledore was all-out trying to kill Voldemort.

That is entirely right.

Josh_Alexander
Josh must be licking the depth of his severe wounds as we speak. All he has is theory, hopes, and the blind optimism of a peasant. None of which will get him anywhere.

Voldemort wins.

This is the MvF son.

Movie feats only.

Grindelwald feats >>>>> Voldemort's

As simple as that.

Killing 20 Aurors with 0 effort is far beyond anything the bald man has done. Unless you can bring a similar feat, Grindelwald has the advantage here.

And don't come with the, "He broke the shield argument." The shield was already severely damaged, and there is no evidence to claim that Grindy couldn't replicate the feat.

quanchi112

Voldemort wins. Josh is Flys hillbilly son who was conceived in a dumpster on trash die. They rolled around off the Doritos bags for what seemed like days (when in reality it was only 10 minutes before the garbage men arrived) in glee. Eating out if the bag laughing to themselves how some idiot would toss a half eaten bag. In this truly deplorable moment the two truly regupgnant human beings made baby Joshy the Doritos baby.

quanchi112

Voldemort wins. Josh is pretty low on the intellectual food chain. His reasoning defies jk Rowling, common sense, the films, and logic everywhere in favor of his homoerotic obsession with Grindelwald.

Trocity
Grindelwald is featless without the Elder Wand. He is going to need some other-worldly, next level feats to even compete with Voldemort in a fight where neither has access to the full power of the Wand of Destiny. Harry wasn't even one of the most powerful wizards in the series and he was capable of repairing his old wand, which was deemed impossible to repair, using the Elder Wand. It's obvious that in the hands of a supremely powerful wizard, it would be OP as hell.

Grindelwald has a lot of catching up to do.

Dramatic Gecko
As much as I want to troll Quanchi... Voldermort seems to have the edge. He doesn't have the blocking feats but who says being an awesome blocker like Grindlewald = Most powerful?

I'd say Grindlewald is more sharp in technique but voldi has prodigious power and talent.

gauntlet o doom
Grindelwald is featless without the Elder Wand. He is going to need some other-worldly, next level feats to even compete with Voldemort in a fight where neither has access to the full power of the Wand of Destiny.

Why would Grindelwald require feats without the Elder Wand? That's his standard equipment.

quanchi112
Why would Grindelwald require feats without the Elder Wand? That's his standard equipment. He lost with it to Dumbledore. Voldemort was not defeated when Dumbledore held it.

Eon Blue
Why would Grindelwald require feats without the Elder Wand? That's his standard equipment.

Are you unfamiliar with what The Elder Wand is?

Josh_Alexander

thumb up

NotAllThatEvil
1.Don't take pottermore or JK's statements too seriously. Pottermore also says that wizards used to just soil their shorts and magic the smell away before harry came to Hogwarts, despite bathrooms taking significant plot importance in several books.

2. While it's true that, in the book, Voldemort is the strongest dark wizard of all time. But the movies follow a slightly different canon than the books, so statements about one don't necessarily translate well. Same way captain America is way more powerful than his comic counterpart. This is a movie forum, so we only take movie evidence.

3. While it's true that the elder wand was resisting Tom, it doesn't mean it was more or less powerful. When harry cast engorgio with a resisting wand, the effects were much more powerful than he expected. He just couldn't control it as well.

Grindelwald has better feats, so he wins.

quanchi112
I have the special features corroborating Voldemort as the most powerful dark wizard. Jk is the one penning the screenplay so do you think she is going to invalidate her own offifucal website. We also have Voldemort having the superior feats than Grindelwald in the films.

Would you battlezone this, coward?

quanchi112
Are you unfamiliar with what The Elder Wand is? Seems to be the case.

NotAllThatEvil
I have the special features corroborating Voldemort as the most powerful dark wizard. Jk is the one penning the screenplay so do you think she is going to invalidate her own offifucal website. We also have Voldemort having the superior feats than Grindelwald in the films.

Again, JK said that wizards didn't use bathrooms despite the chamber of secrets literary had an entrance in a bathroom. I don't put any stock in what she has to say.

quanchi112
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Again, JK said that wizards didn't use bathrooms despite the chamber of secrets literary had an entrance in a bathroom. I don't put any stock in what she has to say. So because she may have said something silly you believe everything she says is a lie. Ffs the films bat the audience over the head how Voldemort is the greatest dark wizard ever. Her website is film related just not book centric. You ignored the rest of my post. Figures. No guts no glory.

NotAllThatEvil
Sure. I'll battlezone you

Josh_Alexander

Good luck, i will surely expectate your BZ!

gauntlet o doom
So why does this match exist when Grindelwald has no feats without the Elder Wand? He's going hand-to-hand against Voldemort?

He lost with it to Dumbledore. Voldemort was not defeated when Dumbledore held it.

Dumbledore wasn't looking to 'defeat' Voldemort during that battle; seeing as how Albus was merely defending, containing and looking out for Potter; rather than outright going for the kill; because of horcruxes. *Probably doesn't count but book Dumbledore was so OP, it's amazing how they managed to make the movie battle look more even.

quanchi112
Good luck, i will surely expectate your BZ! Expectate?

Oh josh.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
Sure. I'll battlezone you At the conclusion of the series so you can have the epic duel to masturbate over.

Darth Thor

At the conclusion of the series

laughing

quanchi112
laughing If he wants to now it would be unfair since the best is yet to come for the character but if he wants to when the clips for this film become available on YouTube I am game.

Try to think for once, battlezone virgin.

Darth Thor
Oh how kind of you, but I'm pretty sure He can ask for that himself.

I was just pointing out how hilarious that was. You shouting coward, then as soon as someone accepts, you're like "uh wait.."

You're a joke.

quanchi112
Oh how kind of you, but I'm pretty sure He can ask for that himself.

I was just pointing out how hilarious that was. You shouting coward, then as soon as someone accepts, you're like "uh wait.."

You're a joke. So you think me battlezoning before grindys best feats of his duel with Albus is being courageous. You never think anything through. You deserve no respect you are an idiot.

I can begin next week if need be. Would that show courage? Do you have a brain? My last battlezone I beat the pants off my opponent. You have yet to do anything on this forum save be mocked and do nothing about it.

Darth Thor

I can begin next week if need be. Would that show courage? Do you have a brain? My last battlezone I beat the pants off my opponent. You have yet to do anything on this forum save be mocked and do nothing about it.

I have nothing to prove. I'm not considered a shit tier debater and troll by the majority of the forum like you are.

You can brag all you want about debates no ones read or saw, but your status here is still shit tier.

Bentley
Originally posted by NemeBro

If Voldemort wins it's most certainly because of statements and not onscreen feats. The best he did was breaking the Howarts shield with the Elder Wand that was supposedly resisting him, but we did not get much of a glimpse in the movies of how exactly a resisting wand works.

As I mentioned earlier, Riddle is famous in England for being the greatest Dark Wizard of all time, but Grindelwald's career never happened in England to begin with so the statement is bias. Their power wouldn't necessarily reflect on dueling abilities either, as we know for a fact inferior wizards can beat more powerful ones on 1 vs 1 like Mrs. Weasley vs Bellatrix Lestrange (or Voldemort holding his ground vs Dumbledore).

There is enough mud to actually make an argument of how this would do in battle that goes well beyond using Quan as a cheap chat bot imo.

Josh_Alexander
If Voldemort wins it's most certainly because of statements and not onscreen feats. The best he did was breaking the Howarts shield with the Elder Wand that was supposedly resisting him, but we did not get much of a glimpse in the movies of how exactly a resisting wand works.

As I mentioned earlier, Riddle is famous in England for being the greatest Dark Wizard of all time, but Grindelwald's career never happened in England to begin with so the statement is bias. Their power wouldn't necessarily reflect on dueling abilities either, as we know for a fact inferior wizards can beat more powerful ones on 1 vs 1 like Mrs. Weasley vs Bellatrix Lestrange (or Voldemort holding his ground vs Dumbledore).

There is enough mud to actually make an argument of how this would do in battle that goes well beyond using Quan as a cheap chat bot imo.

thumb up

Josh_Alexander
If he wants to now it would be unfair since the best is yet to come for the character but if he wants to when the clips for this film become available on YouTube I am game.

Try to think for once, battlezone virgin.

laughing out loud

OMG!!! Another clear prove that you are a troll and an pussy!!!

See why no one respects you!?

Eon Blue

Josh_Alexander

Darth Thor

Eon Blue

Josh_Alexander

quanchi112
I have nothing to prove. I'm not considered a shit tier debater and troll by the majority of the forum like you are.

You can brag all you want about debates no ones read or saw, but your status here is still shit tier. You are a pussy. You act like you are respected even the Star Wars kids just shun you.

I won. You read it. That is fine you can live in your own make believe world with your unhappy life.

I actually bring it you do not. You are a pussy here and I venture to guess it extends to your real life.

quanchi112
laughing out loud

OMG!!! Another clear prove that you are a troll and an pussy!!!

See why no one respects you!? I said I can begin next week but limiting Grindewald before he shows his best stuff is unfair to him. If he wants to accept and begin I am more than willing. Unlike you and D. Thor I walk the walk, fatty.

Darth Thor
I said I can begin next week but limiting Grindewald before he shows his best stuff is unfair to him. If he wants to accept and begin I am more than willing. Unlike you and D. Thor I walk the walk, fatty.

Nah you love challenging then chickening out.

quanchi112

quanchi112
Nah you love challenging then chickening out. Ok, then I will begin this week. You did this to the guy. I hope he is ready because I am going to unleash hell on him, cuck. I will create the thread so he and I can agree on the parameters.

Unlike you I actually have balls. Tell your wife to give yours back.

Josh_Alexander
I said I can begin next week but limiting Grindewald before he shows his best stuff is unfair to him. If he wants to accept and begin I am more than willing. Unlike you and D. Thor I walk the walk, fatty.

If facing Grindelwald with Voldi by this point is "unfair", then why did you create this thread!?

Ohh, nevermind, I forgot you were retarded!

quanchi112
If facing Grindelwald with Voldi by this point is "unfair", then why did you create this thread!?

Ohh, nevermind, I forgot you were retarded! This is a fluid thread but to battlezone it is always better to wait until it is completed you fat nerd. I wish your two cousins did not get tighter that one family reunion as I large even having to communicate with someone of your filth.

Fun fact I did not create this thread you imbecile.

Eon Blue

Eon Blue
The basis of fact that you've been going arround defending Quan's ass!

laughing out loud Only a Quan would call himself entertaining.

I never called myself entertaining. Reread what I said since you have obvious issues with the English language.

NotAllThatEvil
I never called myself entertaining. Reread what I said since you have obvious issues with the English language.

Homie, he's saying that you found Quan entertaining, and you're quan, so you found yourself entertaining. Maybe you should work on your english.

quanchi112
Homie, he's saying that you found Quan entertaining, and you're quan, so you found yourself entertaining. Maybe you should work on your english. He is not a sock of mine. How about we run a sock check and when he is wrong he gets on his knees while he submits his apology post to me on the forum.

Josh_Alexander
This is a fluid thread but to battlezone it is always better to wait until it is completed you fat nerd. I wish your two cousins did not get tighter that one family reunion as I large even having to communicate with someone of your filth.

Fun fact I did not create this thread you imbecile.

Thanks for proving you have no brains in that skull of yours.

quanchi112
Thanks for proving you have no brains in that skull of yours. You did not address anything in my post because you cannot dispute my reasoning. This is why everyone thinks and knows you are an idiot. Your fat to boot so double win, loser. Your country also sucks on Americas ass, I outdebated you and insulted you at the same time.

Josh_Alexander

quanchi112
Yes you are!!!!!! It takes a Quanchi's level of blindness not to see that.

\/ Lets bet on if he is a sock of mine. If you are wrong you leave the board. Deal?

Josh_Alexander
You did not address anything in my post because you cannot dispute my reasoning. This is why everyone thinks and knows you are an idiot. Your fat to boot so double win, loser. Your country also sucks on Americas ass, I outdebated you and insulted you at the same time.

You created a vs thread on Grindelwald vs Voldi. Then you say Grindelwald vs Voldi is unfair.

So basically you go arround creating biased threads, where all you want is to idol your favorite characters. laughing out loud

How does it feel that despite your trickery, Voldemort still lost in the poll!? laughing out loud

How pathetic youve become Quan

quanchi112
You created a vs thread on Grindelwald vs Voldi. Then you say Grindelwald vs Voldi is unfair.

So basically you go arround creating biased threads, where all you want is to idol your favorite characters. laughing out loud

How does it feel that despite your trickery, Voldemort still lost in the poll!? laughing out loud

How pathetic youve become Quan In a battlezone I would give him more time because a judge based debate is different but if he feels confident I will decimate him like I did you to the point you just quit the debate on our Lotr vs got.

It is just trolling me because I matter. The evidence, the creator of the universe, and the feats all support my stance.

Your opinion and your station in life is trash city.

Josh_Alexander
In a battlezone I would give him more time because a judge based debate is different but if he feels confident I will decimate him like I did you to the point you just quit the debate on our Lotr vs got.

It is just trolling me because I matter. The evidence, the creator of the universe, and the feats all support my stance.

Your opinion and your station in life is trash city.

You and your minions are the only ones here that believe Voldi can win.

Grindelwald's feats》Voldi.

quanchi112
You and your minions are the only ones here that believe Voldi can win.

Grindelwald's feats》Voldi. Others who resent me still favor Voldemort. They even say they want to troll me you idiot. Read the posts. This is you will always fail you do not post the facts you post your gut instincts.

Nothing Grindelwald does comes close to Voldemorts shield breaking feat. You also ignored the creator whose opinion clearly matters. She is also writing the screenplays for Grindelwald you dope.

Josh_Alexander
Others who resent me still favor Voldemort. They even say they want to troll me you idiot. Read the posts. This is you will always fail you do not post the facts you post your gut instincts.

Nothing Grindelwald does comes close to Voldemorts shield breaking feat. You also ignored the creator whose opinion clearly matters. She is also writing the screenplays for Grindelwald you dope.

There are always few exceptions to the rule.

And the Tribunal respects their opinion, although mistaken.

Eon Blue
Homie, he's saying that you found Quan entertaining, and you're quan, so you found yourself entertaining. Maybe you should work on your english.

Your post just negated itself on several different levels; I never stated I found Quan entertaining. Go re-read the initial post. I said I find Josh entertaining since he believes me to be Quan.

Your grammatical structure is collapsing.

Josh_Alexander
Your post just negated itself on several different levels; I never stated I found Quan entertaining. Go re-read the initial post. I said I find Josh entertaining since he believes me to be Quan.

Your grammatical structure is collapsing.

So two persons who read your post got it wrong!? Thats so self-centered!

Perhaps its you the one who needs to learn how to write!

And WHATEVER you say Quan's minion!

Eon Blue

Eon Blue
So two persons who read your post got it wrong!? Thats so self-centered!

Perhaps its you the one who needs to learn how to write!

And WHATEVER you say Quan's minion!

The Living Tribunal apparently sucks at proper grammar and actually being objective.

Josh_Alexander

Josh_Alexander
The Living Tribunal apparently sucks at proper grammar and actually being objective.

Who are you to question the Tribunal boy!?

Eon Blue

Eon Blue
Thanks for the explanation. Next time please try to write correctly!

You addressed ZERO of my points while acting high and mighty. Try harder.

Eon Blue

Josh_Alexander

Josh_Alexander

Josh_Alexander

Eon Blue
^ Do you realize that makes you a hypocrite? How rich.

Josh_Alexander
^ Do you realize that makes you a hypocrite? How rich.

o.0 what the hell was that!? The edit button seems bugged.

Lol! Yeah, I actually cared in order to prove a point.

Eon Blue

Josh_Alexander

Eon Blue

Josh_Alexander

Eon Blue

quanchi112

The Merchant
Woah this blew up. Anyhow, yeah Voldemort has multiple statements that call him the most powerful dark wizard + he took on Dumbledore who wielded the Elder Wand and Dumbledore defeated GW who had the EW while DD only had his normal wand, so Voldemort fits somewhere between the two.

However, I don't think Voldemort has better feats like people are claiming. GW was able to manipulate actual lightning while said lightning was already striking, so that's both a reaction and manipulation feat. In the beginning of the first movie he one shotted 5 Aurors casually, and as Percival Graves was able to throw around a car with no wand and block dozens of Auror shots like nothing.

Aurors aren't anything to shrug off since they were able to use thejr magic to repair half of New York in quick succession, no reason to doubt they can't use that offensively especially since in the 2nd movie some no name Auror was able to use a shield to casually block debris from a destroyed building from Credence like nothing. Credence was the one who destroyed half of NY btw.

In the 2nd movie that lightning feat I mentioned happened right after he escaped jail and with someone else's wand. With the Elder Wand his blue flames were vaporizing entire groups of humans and later took the shape of 3 massive dragons that if it weren't for the Sorceror who created the Sorcerors stone + the entire main cast who wielded magic would have destroyed all of Paris, which trumps Voldemort breaking that magical barrier by a lot.

Finally, although Credence is very powerful, I don't think he is above GW and Dumbledore atm. The reason why I bring him up is because at the end of the 2nd movie he pulverized an entire part of a mountain with a no name spell and his first ever casted one, which fits well with GW being powerful enough to destroy Paris.

Also, forgot to mention but assume both GW ans Voldy have wands kf equal power.

Final thing I wanna say is I still think GW will be Voldys inferior, but seeing how Rowling is retconning stuff left znd right I wouldn't be surprised if she changes her mind.

Also the movie was good! Critics are bringing up reachy things to discredit it imo.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by The Merchant
Woah this blew up. Anyhow, yeah Voldemort has multiple statements that call him the most powerful dark wizard + he took on Dumbledore who wielded the Elder Wand and Dumbledore defeated GW who had the EW while DD only had his normal wand, so Voldemort fits somewhere between the two.

However, I don't think Voldemort has better feats like people are claiming. GW was able to manipulate actual lightning while said lightning was already striking, so that's both a reaction and manipulation feat. In the beginning of the first movie he one shotted 5 Aurors casually, and as Percival Graves was able to throw around a car with no wand and block dozens of Auror shots like nothing.

Aurors aren't anything to shrug off since they were able to use thejr magic to repair half of New York in quick succession, no reason to doubt they can't use that offensively especially since in the 2nd movie some no name Auror was able to use a shield to casually block debris from a destroyed building from Credence like nothing. Credence was the one who destroyed half of NY btw.

In the 2nd movie that lightning feat I mentioned happened right after he escaped jail and with someone else's wand. With the Elder Wand his blue flames were vaporizing entire groups of humans and later took the shape of 3 massive dragons that if it weren't for the Sorceror who created the Sorcerors stone + the entire main cast who wielded magic would have destroyed all of Paris, which trumps Voldemort breaking that magical barrier by a lot.

Finally, although Credence is very powerful, I don't think he is above GW and Dumbledore atm. The reason why I bring him up is because at the end of the 2nd movie he pulverized an entire part of a mountain with a no name spell and his first ever casted one, which fits well with GW being powerful enough to destroy Paris.

Also, forgot to mention but assume both GW ans Voldy have wands kf equal power.

Final thing I wanna say is I still think GW will be Voldys inferior, but seeing how Rowling is retconning stuff left znd right I wouldn't be surprised if she changes her mind.

Also the movie was good! Critics are bringing up reachy things to discredit it imo.

Nice summary! thumb up

This forum concerns Movie Feats Only, reason why Grindelwald wins.

And I can't hope to see what the next movies will bring for the Potterverse.

Eon Blue
Nice summary! thumb up

And I can't hope to see what the next movies will bring for the Potterverse.

Laughable.

Voldemort wins.

quanchi112
Nice summary! thumb up

And I can't hope to see what the next movies will bring for the Potterverse. Voldemort has superior feats and is stated in the films to be the greatest dark wizard over Grind.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.