Star Trek

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
Who thinks Enterprise should get its own film?

Cos I sure do!

Kes
To much Star trek already!sick

VampirePrincess
No not really... it is not as great as Generation. Generation and the orginal were the best.

Catch 22
No way, not yet. It's only had two seasons so far.

glenn
I think that it should have it's own film because it will show you what it was like without the technology that they have in the other films.

diegocala
I thought Sam just leaped into the Enterprise...when he and Al are done Sam will leap out into another show to fight more evil...to put right what others made wrong

Phoenix
teehee... I love the sound of Qauntum leap... sadly never seen it...

turin
the show is alright but i agree, i expect sam to leap out of there and maybe mcgyver taking over as captain. the show isnt quit far enough developed to be a film yet. I wouldnt mind seeing a DS9 film, but about the characters (mainly warf) and leave the station out of it.

Phoenix
they could be on their ship (cant remeber what its called) then you might have to leave out Odo or Quark, but you'd have the rest...

Telemicus
I thought there was a DS9 film in the pipeline with a quite apocalyptic story, the biggest war ever with all races involved?

Wouldn't mind seeing a quantum leap movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.