Sodam Yat (Ion) vs. WB Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

twt
Sodam Yat (during SCW) vs. WB Hulk (during HOTM)

Who wins?

quanchi112
Hulk, easily.

Stoic
Yes extremely easy win for Hulk.

xJLxKing
Ion

shadowknight
WHILE I agree Hulk wins it.s a stretch to say it's an easy win for the Hulk

quanchi112
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Ion laughing out loud

Stoic
Originally posted by shadowknight
WHILE I agree Hulk wins it.s a stretch to say it's an easy win for the Hulk

It's a stretch? The guy was ridiculously OP. One punched destroyed a solar system, which happened to be Umar's kingdom. I guess we all have our own opinions though.

vansonbee
I thought this was WWH or something, WB is spite.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Stoic
It's a stretch? The guy was ridiculously OP. One punched destroyed a solar system, which happened to be Umar's kingdom. I guess we all have our own opinions though.
It wasn't a solar system.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Stoic
It's a stretch? The guy was ridiculously OP. One punched destroyed a solar system, which happened to be Umar's kingdom. I guess we all have our own opinions though. that retarded f*cking story. Written by a child in Hulk pajamas.
They should have just gone ahead and have Galactic Hulk Sodomize Living Tribunal

dmills
Originally posted by abhilegend
It wasn't a solar system.

That feat mutated all the way to solar system busting levels eh? laughing

Damborgson
They used to say it was an entire realm.

It was a planet guys, it was impressive. Stop making it what its not.

abhilegend
Originally posted by dmills
That feat mutated all the way to solar system busting levels eh? laughing
Yup, Stoic also thinks Hulk was moving at lightspeed there.

It's all kinds of funny now.

leonidas
sigh....i'm convinced there are 2 stoics. one i like a lot and strikes me as very rational and often has good takes on battles. the other thinks wbh one-shots solar systems and rkt beats....everyone. ever. /shrug

quanchi112
Originally posted by Horrificus
that retarded f*cking story. Written by a child in Hulk pajamas.
They should have just gone ahead and have Galactic Hulk Sodomize Living Tribunal Canon so your personal feelings do not matter.

Eon Blue

DarkSaint85
Hulk wins.

Horrificus
Originally posted by quanchi112
Canon so your personal feelings do not matter.
Quan, of course my feelings matter!
My feelings about it, mattered enough so, that u felt the need to make sure u inform everybody, that my opinion did not matter.

I appreciate it. It tells me Im doing something right.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Horrificus
Quan, of course my feelings matter!
My feelings about it, mattered enough so, that u felt the need to make sure u inform everybody, that my opinion did not matter.

I appreciate it. It tells me Im doing something right. Only the facts matter. You are welcome.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.