When Racists Attack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1

Bashar Teg
he lived in a van with a roommate, so basically warren did him a huge favor.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
he lived in a van with a roommate, so basically warren did him a huge favor.
Christ... laughing out loud

ArtificialGlory
And nothing of value was lost.

shiv
Flawless Victory

Robtard
"Magnuson's death from the fall was precipitated by "extremely poor health," a medical examiner concluded, and the punch itself was not fatal"

Trumpers never cease to amaze me...

Flyattractor
Will be fun to see how the Lefty Posters in this thread react when Fedex fires the Black Man that worked for them. Probably by keeping their mouths shut cause... They are the TRUE RACIST!

Surtur
I hate when racists attack. Like these racist leftists:

4 Black Suspects Charged in Videotaped Beating of White Teenager in Chicago

Robtard
LoL, that story again. Where you insisted that the guy attacked was a Trump supporter because he was mentally handicapped and it raised the question, 'while all Trumpers are retards, are all retards Trump supporters'?

-Credit for that puzzle goes to Bashar.

Surtur
I think faking hate crimes is a racist attack on all of us. It's heartbreaking.

Like when this occurred:

Man faked 'KKK' hate crime, own kidnapping after lighting car on fire

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
LoL, that story again. Where you insisted that the guy attacked was a Trump supporter because he was mentally handicapped and it raised the question, 'while all Trumpers are retards, are all retards Trump supporters'?

-Credit for that puzzle goes to Bashar.

Lol never said him being retarded makes him a Trump supporter. Do better when discussing this awful racist attack.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
Lol never said him being retarded makes him a Trump supporter.

Do better when discussing this awful racist attack.

Yeah, you implied it.

Do better when strawmanning my position, that one was lazier than usual.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Yeah, you implied it.

Do better when strawmanning my position, that one was lazier than usual.

No, I didn't. Do better when it comes to whining about strawman cuz you're the King of Weasels when it comes to pulling that shit.

dadudemon
It's very difficult for me to say anything about this situation that makes me appear as anything but cold and callused.

My opinion is that...I think that type of person is better off not in this world. They are a net-karmic negative on this tiny section of the cosmos. That add nothing, only take away, and only add net-negative karma to those around them. Their value as a living entity is not okay.

I have a hard time finding value in certain humans, sometimes. It makes me feel sad that I think these thoughts and I don't want to think them. Where's my forgiveness and love for these people? Am I supposed to develop forgiveness and love to these mean and angry people who are net-negative contributors to society? These questions would be so much easier if I was atheist.

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
It's very difficult for me to say anything about this situation that makes me appear as anything but cold and callused.

My opinion is that...I think that type of person is better off not in this world. They are a net-karmic negative on this tiny section of the cosmos. That add nothing, only take away, and only add net-negative karma to those around them. Their value as a living entity is not okay.

I have a hard time finding value in certain humans, sometimes. It makes me feel sad that I think these thoughts and I don't want to think them. Where's my forgiveness and love for these people? Am I supposed to develop forgiveness and love to these mean and angry people who are net-negative contributors to society? These questions would be so much easier if I was atheist.

Lol God doesn't love everybody so..why should you?

One Big Mob
Couple things here:

First, the dude lives in a van with another dude
The dude cares about people approaching the speed limit to a point where he'd confront them about it. Who are you trying to fool? You don't have kids on that block, you don't have prospects
The dude throws out the n-word and then swings first. How are you going to get off the n-word and are still allowed to swing first? This guy was giving every chance in the world and he was just hit with death instead.
The dude is 55 in a van with a room mate, starting fights because a worker was driving "fast" down a street that he was able to stop.

I forgot where I was going with this. All I know is that people who whine about people driving too fast down streets, or bug delivery men are usually pretty scummy people. Especially when you live in a fukking van. Dude needed something to try and control, but he should have controlled his fall instead.

Surtur
Does the van at least have something neat painted on it? The story could go from depressing to whimsical if it has something neat painted on it.

http://www.wickedcampers.ca/images/fp_content/campervan-3.jpg

One Big Mob
Half naked lady posed with a moon somewhere on it.

Surtur
Someone created what seems to be a monkey smoking a cigarette out of the dirt on this van so there really is no excuse for a lack of whimsy.

https://i.imgur.com/qWKASYi.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.