Darth Maul (rage) vs. Darth Caedus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Darth Maul in the part of his duel with Sidious in TCW after Savage's death

vs.

Darth Caedus

Who wins

EDIT:

1. Force
2. Sabers
3. All-out (10 meters)

RealistRacism
Caedus could just end it via TK straight away. However, if he actually engages in the duel Maul rapes.

victreebelvictr
Caedus wins.

DarthCaedus77
Maul gets ragdolled with the force or demolished with ease in sabers.

CactusJoe
TK feats for Caedus to beat ragdoll Maul?

DarthCaedus77
Originally posted by CactusJoe
TK feats for Caedus to beat ragdoll Maul?

Telekenetically thrashing Jaina Solo after having his ankle crushed, his kneecap shattered, his shoulder shot through, a multitude of physical bows, his arm being chopped off and being stabbed in the gut, his command of the force was stated to be superior to that of Vader who ragdolled SK ect.

CactusJoe
Originally posted by DarthCaedus77
Telekenetically thrashing Jaina Solo after having his ankle crushed, his kneecap shattered, his shoulder shot through, a multitude of physical bows, his arm being chopped off and being stabbed in the gut, his command of the force was stated to be superior to that of Vader who ragdolled SK ect.
mmm

mhmm

DarthCaedus77
Originally posted by CactusJoe
mmm

mhmm

What? You asked for feats, I provided them.

The Ellimist
bump

DarthCaedus77
Caedus still murders him.

Xiggy
Wow, I'm surprised I didn't see this.

I think Caedus wins just about. Because of all the possible tactics he can use against the Zabrak sith indirectly. There's also lightning and shatter points that can be taken advantage of as well as illusions.

But he can't overwhelm Maul with TK if he couldn't Katarn and he looses if he doesn't subvert a full blown duel with Maul.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.