Darth Caedus Runs TOR Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BestDebaterEver
Round 1: Jacen Solo

Round 2: Darth Caedus

Fully healed between rounds. Location is Geonosis arena. All combatants are in their prime unless specified. Standard equipment and in-character.

Ommin
Karness Muur
Darth Nyriss
Marka Ragnos
Exar Kun
Darth Revan
SF Malak
KOTOR Revan
Arcann
Revan Reborn
Vitiate (Revan novel)
SWTOR Vitiate (not weakened)
Revan (SOR)
Vaylin
Valkorion

How far does Jacen get and why?

CactusJoe
https://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/Smileys/default/rsz_tqharym.png

BestDebaterEver
Originally posted by CactusJoe
https://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/Smileys/default/rsz_tqharym.png I appreciate the comment brother, love your new sig. Take it easy!

CactusJoe
Originally posted by BestDebaterEver
I appreciate the comment brother, love your new sig. Take it easy!
can't tell if sarcasm or not, but i do legitimately like you lol. we have some good memories together https://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/Smileys/default/rsz_aozqssj.png

BestDebaterEver
Originally posted by CactusJoe
can't tell if sarcasm or not, but i do legitimately like you lol. we have some good memories together We do have good memories, however I'm not going to recite them; not trying to catch a ban from Babading out here

CactusJoe
that reciting them is worthy of a ban tells you just how good they are https://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/Smileys/default/3w2MWDX.png

BestDebaterEver
:raeptime:

victreebelvictr
Round 1: Jacen Solo

Round 2: Darth Caedus

Fully healed between rounds. Location is Geonosis arena. All combatants are in their prime unless specified. Standard equipment and in-character.

Ommin
Karness Muur
Darth Nyriss
Marka Ragnos
Exar Kun
Darth Revan
SF Malak
KOTOR Revan
Arcann
Revan Reborn
Vitiate (Revan novel)
SWTOR Vitiate (not weakened)
Revan (SOR)
Vaylin
Valkorion

How far does Jacen get and why? Is this supposed to be in order? erm

BestDebaterEver
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
Is this supposed to be in order? erm what is a better order Nova?

victreebelvictr
Indeed there is. big grin

Ommin below Darth Revan? erm

RealistRacism
Ommin one-shots them both.

BestDebaterEver
Actually wanted to see some serious arguments tbh

victreebelvictr
Actually wanted to see some serious arguments tbh Place Omini above Nyriss and you may get some. wink

Geistalt
Someone's confused Onimi with Ommin.

Ommin was a Sith Lord who was a descendant of Nadd from TotJ.

victreebelvictr

AntiDebater
Clears.

BestDebaterEver
Bump. Does he at least make it past Malak?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Giving Caedus the benefit of the doubt, he falls somewhere between 8 and 10. I think a case can be made for some of the earlier rounds (namely SF Malak,) though.

BestDebaterEver
So hard stop at Revan Reborn. Interesting. I think I agree.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yeah, it's hard to see Caedus defeating Revan Reborn based on the SF Malak and Nyriss shenanigans. Easily disintegrating a force user that shits on Darth Traya is something that's been heavily overlooked imho.

RealistRacism

BestDebaterEver
Nah, Caedus would rape Muur.

victreebelvictr
Nah, Caedus would rape Muur. Agreed. thumb up

HP Legend
Stops at Arcann.

Not sure why Arcann's below Revan Reborn and Novel Vitiate. In my opinion Arcann should be able to take either of them.

DarthCaedus77
Stops at Valkorion.

PolishDebater
Caedus takes Revan, and possibly more. Prior to his conversion by Lumiya, Caedus was deflecting starship turbolasers with the Force and no-selling attempts by UnuThul {arguably the most powerful telepath in Star Wars, alongside Emperor Palpatine and Vitiate/Valkorion}. During his 5-year sojourn, he studied a number of obscure Force-using cults and mastered their arts. After pledging himself to Lumiya, he humiliated the new Jedi Order's foremost battlemaster Kyle Katarn and Katarn's Jedi backup. He went toe-to-toe with an extremely pissed off Luke Skywalker and revealed an inordinately high level of skill and durability. He's a master of Mace Windu's shatterpoint charism which affords him supernatural perception beyond the purview of most Jedi and Sith, which is already pretty sharp, that enables him to not only identify and exploit physical weaknesses but also situational ones.

Essentially, he's the NJO analog to Revan, but dialed up a bit more.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by HP Legend
Stops at Arcann.

Not sure why Arcann's below Revan Reborn and Novel Vitiate. In my opinion Arcann should be able to take either of them.

Why does Arcann take Revan Reborn or Novel Vitiate, iyo?

Lord GOAT
???

S_W_LeGenD
Exar Kun at most.

MythLord
Clears. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.