Bane & Red Hood vs. Kraven & Bullseye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

Vanguard
Good fight man

Sin I AM
Bullseye would wreck todd. And bane would wreck kraven

Deadline
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Bullseye would wreck todd. And bane would wreck kraven

Dunno about that but I think I might give it to Bane and Todd.

StiltmanFTW
And bane would wreck kraven

https://tinyurl.com/ybm6fnwe

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Deadline
Dunno about that but I think I might give it to Bane and Todd.

Which? Bane is comfortably more skilled and an overall better combatant than Krazen. Bullseye trumps hood who is unimpressive without gear

Vanguard
. Bullseye trumps hood who is unimpressive without gear

I'll start believing Jason's unimpressive without gear when I start believing you're really a woman.

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

RadZoa
Bane and Red Hood should win this without any effort

Deadline
Which? Bane is comfortably more skilled and an overall better combatant than Krazen. Bullseye trumps hood who is unimpressive without gear

I'm thinking that Red Hood is at least fast enough and has protective gear to stop him from being hit in a vital area and can then shoot Bullseye. Also this fight is a featureless environment and Bullseye has nothing to duck behind.

Senor Cage
Jason's gear tips the scales

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Deadline
I'm thinking that Red Hood is at least fast enough and has protective gear to stop him from being hit in a vital area and can then shoot Bullseye. Also this fight is a featureless environment and Bullseye has nothing to duck behind.

Good assessment. I think Todd is more durable due to gear etc and maybe more consistent in h2h where as BE has beaten and lost to Elektra/Matt plenty of times...i think the thing that seals it is his accuracy which trumps Todd's and his damage soak plus blood lust.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.