The Fury vs. Carol Danvers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
indestructible Android vs. SJWforce Captain marvel

Who wins

No BFR

byrdgang21
Fury stomps

MrMind
why are you putting someone who killed mjj a reality warper against a high meta like ms marvel

Putinbot1
Because he watch's YouTube videos and doesn't like woman or girls.

tkitna
Is this seriously a thread?

Horrificus
Originally posted by MrMind
why are you putting someone who killed mjj a reality warper against a high meta like ms marvel The youtube "comic book" channels r creating chaos. 200 kids with channels, each claiming to offer an education in comic book lore. Each proclaiming themselves as comic book "experts".
Most believe comic books were invented around 200, 2001.

zopzop
Originally posted by Horrificus
The youtube "comic book" channels r creating chaos. 200 kids with channels, each claiming to offer an education in comic book lore. Each proclaiming themselves as comic book "experts".
Most believe comic books were invented around 200, 2001.
laughing thumb up

StiltmanFTW
The Fury robots weren't so tough in Xenogenesis, though stick out tongue

Khazra Reborn
Manvers would probably just talk it to death

Horrificus
Originally posted by zopzop
laughing thumb up zop, I know I havent been around in a while, but am i the first to point this out? Or is it old news around here.
It bothers the hell out of me.

zopzop
zop, I know I havent been around in a while, but am i the first to point this out? Or is it old news around here.
It bothers the hell out of me.
I've noticed it IRL because my younger cousins and nephews watch that crap on youtube, but you are definitely the first one on these forums to point it out (at least that I can recall).

Philosophía
The youtube "comic book" channels r creating chaos. 200 kids with channels, each claiming to offer an education in comic book lore. Each proclaiming themselves as comic book "experts".
Most believe comic books were invented around 200, 2001. thumb up

Damborg is the worst.

StiltmanFTW
Then there are those f*cking movie fans... who think that watching movies based on comic books somehow makes them comic experts laughing out loud

tkitna
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Then there are those f*cking movie fans... who think that watching movies based on comic books somehow makes them comic experts laughing out loud

Talked to one last night. Had dinner at mother-in-laws last night and her boyfriends daughters family was there. Somebody pointed to me and said he's the guy you want to talk to about superheros. Here I found out daughters husband was just a MCU movie fan and that's as deep as he goes. It was a short conversation. He didn't even know that Nick Fury was a white guy in the comics.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by tkitna
Talked to one last night. Had dinner at mother-in-laws last night and her boyfriends daughters family was there. Somebody pointed to me and said he's the guy you want to talk to about superheros. Here I found out daughters husband was just a MCU movie fan and that's as deep as he goes. It was a short conversation. He didn't even know that Nick Fury was a white guy in the comics.

facepalm

Yeah, typical.

Still makes me facepalm hard as f*ck, though.

One Big Mob
Nick Fury is what, like one of the first 10 characters Marvel created? Glad to know his legacy lives on.

StiltmanFTW
A friend of mine had no idea Heimdall was white in comics/mythology laughing out loud

carver9
What speed fts does the Fury have?

Damborgson

https://66.media.tumblr.com/17173cce0c28bbcc89cc58d5c2d6171d/tumblr_ot3dx6bcw41vmkvkuo1_500.gif

Yeah, phuck those guys.

Bentley

DarkSaint85
No Damborg, we're not phucking you.

Bentley
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
No Damborg, we're not phucking you.

Your outright refusal to stop being the passive one is making Dambo mad.

DarkSaint85
I bet he's making a video about it now.

'Reverse racism exists; how a European said no to me'.

Damborgson
I've heard of white privilege, but to see it staring me in the face like this...

Philosophía
Damborg is whiter than me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.