He-Man vs. Mr. Majestic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

Stoic
He-Man

Damborgson
Majestic would slice him to pieces.

Prof. T.C McAbe
My heart says He-Man but my Mind says Majestros.

Stoic
Adam would choke him out.

Galan007
Majestic.

spetznaz

CosmicComet
Didn't he-man do pretty good against injustice superman?

I'm sure he can win this.

spetznaz

Stoic

Senor Cage
Majestic wins.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Senor Cage
Majestic wins.

MrMind
anyone who thinks he-man is stronger and more powerful than majestic need to be euthanized

Diesldude
He-Man wins.

leonidas
do the stips say somewhere that this is injustice he-man...? confused

Stoic
Originally posted by leonidas
do the stips say somewhere that this is injustice he-man...? confused

According to the story, He-Man of Injustice is the original, or the real McCoy.

Originally posted by MrMind
anyone who thinks he-man is stronger and more powerful than majestic need to be euthanized

Nahh... it's a fact.

XLR87T3
Speedblitz. Majestic twists He-Man's head off in a nanosecond

carver9
Heman wins

CosmicComet
Originally posted by XLR87T3

I'm not sure.

He man has legit speed feats.

Battle Cat has a scan saying he can run at near lightspeed.

Stoic
Originally posted by XLR87T3

Why comment on what you don't know? He-Man is a magical creature capable of matching Majestic... no surpassing him in nearly every venue besides flight.

One Big Mob
My heart says Majestros but my Mind says He-Man.

cdtm
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Didn't he-man do pretty good against injustice superman?

He did, but so did Wonder Woman. Hell, so did Alfred.

Injustice Superman isn't mainstream Superman, that's for sure. Eradicator would probably rip him a new one, and Majestros toyed with him.

CosmicComet
Injustice Superman can split planets as a side effect of fighting with Darkseid.

That is well above Majestros.

XLR87T3
Originally posted by Stoic
Why comment on what you don't know? He-Man is a magical creature capable of matching Majestic... no surpassing him in nearly every venue besides flight. Prove it

LordofBrooklyn
Did you see He-Man vs Injustice Superman?

MrMind
Injustice Superman can split planets as a side effect of fighting with Darkseid.

That is well above Majestros.

not really, majestic has planetary feats too

CosmicComet
Not splitting planets indirectly from a side effect of fighting.

Pretty sure Injustice Superman's speed feats are way better than Majestic's too.

cdtm
Maj reacted to a teleporter within a nanosecond.

CosmicComet
iirc Injustice Supes speed blitzed an Earth full of parademons while moving so fast time seemed to be frozen.

panthergod
Originally posted by cdtm
He did, but so did Wonder Woman. Hell, so did Alfred.

Injustice Superman isn't mainstream Superman, that's for sure. Eradicator would probably rip him a new one, and Majestros toyed with him.

Thats one laughable opinion.

cdtm
Not splitting planets indirectly from a side effect of fighting.

Pretty sure Injustice Superman's speed feats are way better than Majestic's too.

Comment was "They've been known to split planets".

They didn't actually split a planet, on panel. And for all we know, the speaker never saw this happen. That makes this a hyperbolic statement, which happens all the time in comics.

But even if he did see it happen, that doesn't prove it was SUPERMAN who did it. The narrator only claimed it happened as they fought, which could mean anything. It could have as easily been Darkseid's strength that did it. It could have been his OE. It could have been a normal sized planet while they were enlarged to New God sizes. It could have been Pluto sized planetoids, with this universe never having reclassified them.

Bottom line, it was a comment by someone who could well have been talking out of his butt.

cdtm
Originally posted by panthergod
Thats one laughable opinion.

By all means, if anything I said is incorrect, point it out. thumb up

As far as I remember, Wonder Woman completely took apart Superman in a way mainstream Wonder Woman NEVER could to mainstream Superman. Even Sacrifice was nothing as bad as breaking his arm, and beating him down.

And this same Wonder Woman is bleeding out from Teela, who was holding her own against her prior.

CosmicComet

They didn't actually split a planet, on panel. And for all we know, the speaker never saw this happen. That makes this a hyperbolic statement, which happens all the time in comics.

But even if he did see it happen, that doesn't prove it was SUPERMAN who did it. The narrator only claimed it happened as they fought, which could mean anything. It could have as easily been Darkseid's strength that did it. It could have been his OE. It could have been a normal sized planet while they were enlarged to New God sizes. It could have been Pluto sized planetoids, with this universe never having reclassified them.

Bottom line, it was a comment by someone who could well have been talking out of his butt.

Ummm granny said it.

Because she has seen it happen.

Words aren't used for no reason.

Earth is not a big planet by any means, so by default planet is assumed to mean comparable to earth. If they meant a moon or planetoid they would say so.

cdtm
She used the phrase "They've been known to".

Not typically a statement one makes for something they witnessed first hand.

"Mike Tyson has been known to KO opponents in one round". You would not say this, if you've seen it. You'd say, you saw him finish someone in the first round.

leonidas
According to the story, He-Man of Injustice is the original, or the real McCoy.

Nahh... it's a fact.

really? cool. i've not read the last couple seasons of injustice. sounds like i should catch up. always loved that series. good clean fun.

still not sure using just comics that he-man can match majestic. he has at least one planet moving feat doesn't he? i'd grant a composite version of he-man could be stronger. just comics? i'd need to see some feats i think. injustice superman isn't a great measure because he's sort of been all over the map in that series..... need digi to weigh in. he knows both pretty well. and he-man does have speed feats, but again, not sure if he has many comic related ones. majestros would also be the more skilled and ruthless here and i don't think magic means much to him.

not saying majestros wins--just saying i think i'd need to see more from comic he-man. digi and i had what i thought was a classic bz--he-man vs godzilla. lol and digi used the composite version and he was def a beast. fun, fun match and a fun read i thought:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t600780.html

cdtm
really? cool. i've not read the last couple seasons of injustice. sounds like i should catch up. always loved that series. good clean fun.

still not sure using just comics that he-man can match majestic. he has at least one planet moving feat doesn't he? i'd grant a composite version of he-man could be stronger. just comics? i'd need to see some feats i think. injustice superman isn't a great measure because he's sort of been all over the map in that series..... need digi to weigh in. he knows both pretty well. and he-man does have speed feats, but again, not sure if he has many comic related ones. majestros would also be the more skilled and ruthless here and i don't think magic means much to him.

not saying majestros wins--just saying i think i'd need to see more from comic he-man. digi and i had what i thought was a classic bz--he-man vs godzilla. lol and digi used the composite version and he was def a beast. fun, fun match and a fun read i thought:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t600780.html

Injustice He-Man has been in two crossover series so far, and not much else to my knowledge.

There was Masters of the Universe and Thundercats. And now. injustice vs Masters.

So this version of Adam would naturally be very short on feats.

Compare with the 2012 Masters series, which went on for many issues and crossovers, and featured He-Man gaining several upgrades over the series, fighting a threat who pacified DC Earth, and eventually gained cosmic level power directly from the fires of Castle Grayskull, after destroying his sword (The Castle being like an Infinity Gauntlet when it had the eyes of Grayskull to focus power over time and space, which Skeletor absorbed into his body.)

leonidas
so he doesn't have the feats? are we to assume he is a composite version then? if not, not sure how he gets wins over such an established and high end character...

cdtm
so he doesn't have the feats? are we to assume he is a composite version then? if not, not sure how he gets wins over such an established and high end character...

His "feats" are all fights, more or less. Beating down Superman, beating up Bane.

In terms of real feats, he's lifted big statues, and shrugged off weapons from a Thundercats/Masters horde of villains that make him really heavy, or otherwise are said to be really destructive (But without really giving us a way to measure how destructive).

So no, not much to go one. Almost zero speed feats, few strength feats.

I suppose you could stretch feats over to Skeletor, when he stole the Power of Grayskull. Except, he also stole Mum-Ra's immortality and power (By grinding him down into a potion and drinking him. And Mum-Ra survived it.) so that muddy's things.

abhilegend

It's not just hyperbole.

https://i.postimg.cc/f3Tz3bGD/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/PpCd4Rf7/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/S2HktfJx/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/n97p89DY/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/XXyVBmzG/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/6yJBrckH/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/Xpf4QF3n/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/w19HPvTL/image.jpg

cdtm
What about it?

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
It's not just hyperbole.

https://i.postimg.cc/f3Tz3bGD/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/PpCd4Rf7/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/S2HktfJx/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/n97p89DY/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/XXyVBmzG/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/6yJBrckH/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/Xpf4QF3n/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/w19HPvTL/image.jpg

What did this prove? Its hyperbole. Majestic have some amazing fits though... just thought about it. He does have some planetary showings.

Philosophía
As far as I remember, Wonder Woman completely took apart Superman in a way mainstream Wonder Woman NEVER could to mainstream Superman. Even Sacrifice was nothing as bad as breaking his arm, and beating him down.

And this same Wonder Woman is bleeding out from Teela, who was holding her own against her prior. Injustice Superman was beating her in the most casual manner possible, while holding back, but he stopped, and she went for the eye-poking/knee hitting, and the rest is history.

https://imgur.com/gallery/EkdNrTy

It was explained blatantly, and through flashbacks, that Superman is above her, but he is not going for it as hard as she does.

He no-sold her sword and her kick, then had her down in 4 casual strikes.

Injustice has some very good feats, no matter how inconsistent the Universe is. He's competitive with Majestic.

abhilegend
What about it?
Their fight would've destroyed Apokolips.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
What did this prove? Its hyperbole. Majestic have some amazing fits though... just thought about it. He does have some planetary showings.
It's hyperbole coming from The Source itself.

Stay classy carter.

panthergod

cdtm
^^^ And people call me the troll. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Stoic
Majestic is nowhere near Injustice Superman. He's Gladiator level at best.

I agree with your assessment.

panthergod
^^^ And people call me the troll. roll eyes (sarcastic)
What about it, troll?

Don't ever pretend that you're anywhere near as knowledgeable as me here.

Majestic is canonically inferior to a standard level Superman , let alone all out mode levels, which Injustice clearly was meant to represent in fights like the Darkseid one.

Stoic
What about it, troll?

Don't ever pretend that you're anywhere near as knowledgeable as me here.

Majestic is canonically inferior to a standard level Superman , let alone all out mode levels, which Injustice clearly was meant to represent in fights like the Darkseid one.

To be fair, I'd place him a peg above Gladiator due to tech, which probably wouldn't be used in the heat of combat at this level. All the same, Majestic would have his hands filled by a guy capable of routing Grundy and Lobo combined. Another thing I've noticed in this thread is how people arguing against He-Man have yet to find any holes in Majestic's performances against top tiers. What about Majestic vs Captain Atom? He didn't exactly tear Nate apart with ease despite not holding back. Not sure if that encounter is canon, but just thought that it was worth mentioning.

panthergod
To be fair, I'd place him a peg above Gladiator due to tech, which probably wouldn't be used in the heat of combat at this level. All the same, Majestic would have his hands filled by a guy capable of routing Grundy and Lobo combined. Another thing I've noticed in this thread is how people arguing against He-Man have yet to find any holes in Majestic's performances against top tiers. What about Majestic vs Captain Atom? He didn't exactly tear Nate apart with ease despite not holding back. Not sure if that encounter is canon, but just thought that it was worth mentioning.
it absolutely is canon.

further, in comparison, Mary Marvel beat the tar out of Captain Atom.

Though admittedly, Injustice Captain Atom did also have a great showing against Injustice Suprman

cdtm

Captain Atom absorbed a Void shard. The same thing happened to the guy with an artificial body, and he became MASSIVELY more powerful, from someone Maj can paste to his peer or better.

cdtm
"Good point, CDTM. What a spectacular knowledge of comics you have."

A guy can dream.

One Big Mob
"Bad point CDTM. What a spectacular ability to get banned from trolling about Dragonball you have."

I don't know what you're talking about here but just thought I'd rub that in while I rub one out.

cdtm
I got sick of Fly bagging about getting one for "ect". So I one upped him, by getting one for absolutely nothing. smile

MrMind
Majestic is nowhere near Injustice Superman. He's Gladiator level at best.

What are you smoking?
He's fast enough to casually took off kyle rayner's gl ring, beaten down eradicator with ease
has weapon that can cut through anything, even reality warper
nano second reaction
moved planets as big as jupiter
has over 10000 years of fighting experience as warlord
He's superior to gladiator in every ways, gladiator has too many low feats to even be consider in the same tier let alone compete

panthergod
Originally posted by MrMind
What are you smoking?
He's fast enough to casually took off kyle rayner's gl ring, beaten down eradicator with ease
has weapon that can cut through anything, even reality warper
nano second reaction
moved planets as big as jupiter
has over 10000 years of fighting experience as warlord
He's superior to gladiator in every ways, gladiator has too many low feats to even be consider in the same tier let alone compete

Not a single showing there even remotely matched two shotting Thor or overpowering Jane Thor with one hand for formidability in physical combat.

Majestic is smarter than Gladiator. That's it He has NOTHING comparable in combat showings.

He Lost to Captain Atom. He lost to Void Spartan. Electric Superman punked him. Two Coda chumped him. a Satellite-era incarnation of Superman two shotted him.

base-level form Eradicator was overpowered, being physically comparable to a Byrne/pre Death base level Superman or Hank Henshaw. Gladiator at peak confidence was specifically meant to be above the subconsciously suppressed(humanized, self loathing)Early Post Crisis Superman of that era according to Byrne.

Senor Cage
Majestic actually stopped Atom's punch cold, and I think Atom was amped by the Void, similar to Spartan. Can't use those feats.

gauntlet o doom
Seeing as they're physically comparable, it comes down to experience, which favours one combatant.

panthergod
Majestic actually stopped Atom's punch cold, and I think Atom was amped by the Void, similar to Spartan. Can't use those feats.

IIRC, the writer specifically stated he wasn't externally amped at the time in terms of raw power. . it was a perecption upgrade at best.

The Void shard destabilized his internal energies. He was not externally amped in terms of raw power in any way.

panthergod
Originally posted by gauntlet o doom
Seeing as they're physically comparable, it comes down to experience, which favours one combatant.

No it comes down to showings, and Gladiator destroys Majestic, who doesn't match most of the higher end DC/Marvel top tiers in combat formidability.

Superman, Orion, Captain Marvel, Black Adam, Wonder Woman(esp post flashpoint), GL Hal Jordan, Hulk, Thor, Surfer, Sentry, Gladiator all have superior combat formidability to Majestic.

Majestic could beat classic Squadron Supreme Hyperion, though, similar to Eradicator's base form.

Senor Cage
Showings wise, Majestic has more than one planetary feat, looked the better against Atom, owned Spartan, saved Eradicators but, has more skill and fighting experience than He-Man. Plus, hes a super genius. He'd run circles around Gladiator.

abhilegend
Not a single showing there even remotely matched two shotting Thor or overpowering Jane Thor with one hand for formidability in physical combat.

Majestic is smarter than Gladiator. That's it He has NOTHING comparable in combat showings.

He Lost to Captain Atom. He lost to Void Spartan. Electric Superman punked him. Two Coda chumped him. a Satellite-era incarnation of Superman two shotted him.

base-level form Eradicator was overpowered, being physically comparable to a Byrne/pre Death base level Superman or Hank Henshaw. Gladiator at peak confidence was specifically meant to be above the subconsciously suppressed(humanized, self loathing)Early Post Crisis Superman of that era according to Byrne. Originally posted by panthergod
No it comes down to showings, and Gladiator destroys Majestic, who doesn't match most of the higher end DC/Marvel top tiers in combat formidability.

Superman, Orion, Captain Marvel, Black Adam, Wonder Woman(esp post flashpoint), GL Hal Jordan, Hulk, Thor, Surfer, Sentry, Gladiator all have superior combat formidability to Majestic.

Majestic could beat classic Squadron Supreme Hyperion, though, similar to Eradicator's base form.
I don't think that's accurate. Majestic oneshotted Rampage and was stated to rival Superman in strength in his secret files bio.

Also Byrne Gladiator is an outlier. Wildstorm heroes were shown comparable to marvel heroes in World War III. In fact Maul outright killed heroes reborn Hulk who was equal to 616 hulk.

https://i.postimg.cc/f3jykS1z/image.jpg

Stoic
How did Maul kill the Hulk? Is that literally or figuratively speaking? Maul is no Hulk and would lose moments after combat began.

One Big Mob
Maul would gut Hulk like a krayt dragon.

panthergod
I don't think that's accurate. Majestic oneshotted Rampage and was stated to rival Superman in strength in his secret files bio.

OF course. I'd give post-Casey portrayals of Majestic an edge on strength over Gladiator on average, but Gladiator's track record against notable opponents in combat is more impressive.

Ok so.. one showing. Maybe two impressive ones. ok.

Byrne Gladiator is the foundation of the character, who previously was a random also ran KO'd by Corsair's small arms fire and matched by Collossus HTH.

Byrne's Marvelized Post Crisis Superman was meant to be downgraded to traditional Marvel Class 100 level(albeit with hidden PRe-Crisis potential due to his less confident, self loathing relative to PRe Crisis mindset suppressing his innate subtexually Pre-Crisis level power potential Post Crisis), and originally at least(yes, DeFalco nerfed him and it was downhill from there), two shotting Thing was meant to be well beyond conventional Class 100 level as defined by Thor/ Hercules.

Senor Cage
Gladiator has lower showings compared to Majestic. I can't think of any real low showings for majestic.

Stoic
Showings wise, Majestic has more than one planetary feat, looked the better against Atom, owned Spartan, saved Eradicators but, has more skill and fighting experience than He-Man. Plus, hes a super genius. He'd run circles around Gladiator.

Lotsa BS in this sentence. He-Man has crazy combat skills.

Gladiator has lower showings compared to Majestic. I can't think of any real low showings for majestic.

As long as he isn't fighting an impossible battle against Orion, he's the baddest motherphu@-er around right? Bullshit.

carver9

Gladiator fts are better tbh.

Senor Cage
Going across the board, Majestic is too versatile. His intelligence alone would win it for him. That's also not including the blades.

abhilegend
OF course. I'd give post-Casey portrayals of Majestic an edge on strength over Gladiator on average, but Gladiator's track record against notable opponents in combat is more impressive.

I don't think so.

I hardly think Gladiator can match either.

No, it's just one interpretation. Even after Byrne, Gladiator was koed by Gambit and oneshotted by Jahf.

It's an outlier and Gladiator has failed to repeat it against Ben.

https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Captain-Universe/Issue-Invisible-Woman?id=110252

Several hits from Gladiator and Ben was fine.

abhilegend
How did Maul kill the Hulk? Is that literally or figuratively speaking? Maul is no Hulk and would lose moments after combat began.
Maul owns hulk.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-zIg4K2dodv8/Vn39gDJ8rBI/AAAAAAAAG4I/pbqAR85K9aw/s1600-Ic42/RCO012.jpg

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-cuWNn8BKK7o/Vn39gfdbgcI/AAAAAAAAG4Q/rH5dvDBFMVM/s1600-Ic42/RCO013.jpg

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-BnOd3fgCquM/Vn39gyEzqpI/AAAAAAAAG4I/pBT_waeax8M/s1600-Ic42/RCO014.jpg

Rage.Of.Olympus

It's an outlier and Gladiator has failed to repeat it against Ben.

https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Captain-Universe/Issue-Invisible-Woman?id=110252

Several hits from Gladiator and Ben was fine.

*cough*

Gladiator threw one punch.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
*cough*

Gladiator threw one punch.
And slammed Thing on top of the train protected by Invisible Woman.

https://i.postimg.cc/DJyGjFmV/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/rDNzvbBq/image.jpg

Compare that to FF 250 where Ben was almost koed by just one punch.

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/0I6PHlQ

carver9
You said several hits though.

Rage.Of.Olympus
And slammed Thing on top of the train protected by Invisible Woman.

https://i.postimg.cc/DJyGjFmV/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/rDNzvbBq/image.jpg

Okay. But you said SEVERAL HITS and that Ben was FINE.

He slammed him into a bus, and then punched him off-panel for a page. This is not so vastly in-congruent with the original comic....Thing was utterly dominated. And Gladiator had a relationship with the FF4 at this point, preferring to talk.

confused

Are you treating every point of contact in a panel as a separate hit? That's fine I guess, but not how most people traditionally view "hits" from what I gather.

NemeBro
He initially rammed him with his right fist (might be a punch, could have just been a ram, angle obscures it), then he grabs him with his left and slams Thing into Sue's force field. Then he punches him. So, three "hits" total.

"Several" is simply defined as more than two, but not many, so the usage of it is appropriate.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Okay. But you said SEVERAL HITS and that Ben was FINE.

He slammed him into a bus, and then punched him off-panel for a page. This is not so vastly in-congruent with the original comic....Thing was utterly dominated. And Gladiator had a relationship with the FF4 at this point, preferring to talk.

confused

Are you treating every point of contact in a panel as a separate hit? That's fine I guess, but not how most people traditionally view "hits" from what I gather.
OK? But Thing was hardly dominated to the the point of near ko with two or three hits like he was originally.

dmills
Damn Glads still hasn't graduated to the big leagues on here yet? I haven't been in the loop but I could've sworn he had some pretty insane feats lately. I thought that galaxy's long, eye blink speed blitz was a great feat. Or did y'all obfuscate it to death on here like the good old days?

celeyhyga17
laughing out loud

It's just travel speed.

cdtm

I thought Maul was Wildstorm, which is owned by DC now?

StiltmanFTW

My dear abhi.

You just posted a link to a meme gallery stick out tongue

abhilegend
Looks like the scan got deleted. Weird

abhilegend
I thought Maul was Wildstorm, which is owned by DC now?
That was before DC owned Wildstorm and it was also being considered to be merged with Marvel.

DarkSaint85
Looks like the scan got deleted. Weird

That'll teach you to use Golgos scans.

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

abhilegend
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
That'll teach you to use Golgos scans.
laughing out loud

Stoic

Is that even canon to Marvel, or Image/Wildstorm? Other questions come up as well, like what version of the Hulk is that exactly?

dmills
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
laughing out loud

It's just travel speed. laughing Sounds about right.

Philosophía
Originally posted by dmills
Damn Glads still hasn't graduated to the big leagues on here yet? I haven't been in the loop but I could've sworn he had some pretty insane feats lately. I thought that galaxy's long, eye blink speed blitz was a great feat. Or did y'all obfuscate it to death on here like the good old days? If flying really fast and slamming into Heimdall would be the bar for 'big leagues', it would be quite a disappointing tier.

I have a higher opinion of Gladiator than most here, too.

dmills

Philosophía
Originally posted by dmills
Gross over simplification notwithstanding what you said is true. I'm not saying he's on the Mt. Rushmore of heralds or anything. Just in my observation here it seems he hasn't moved up in many people's eyes.

On another note; is the "herald tier" even still a thing on here
Phil? I think he needs wins, not 'feats' to move up in people's eyes, if you catch my drift. I think his showing against Jane, where he chocked her unconscious, was rather good.

The herald tier is still a thing, but it's currently fluctuating at Marvel quite a bit, I'd say. At DC I'd say Wonder Woman has moved to high, too.

dmills

abhilegend
Is that even canon to Marvel, or Image/Wildstorm? Other questions come up as well, like what version of the Hulk is that exactly?
It's canon to both. Heroes Reborn hulk

carver9
Not canon to the real Hulk though. Let's not make up things.

cdtm

Pretty sure HB has been referenced before.

Franklin is from it, no? Tony even had an armor from it.

abhilegend
Heroes Reborn hulk was completely equal to 616 hulk in their fight.

carver9
Heroes Reborn hulk was completely equal to 616 hulk in their fight.

Maybe a holding back Hulk but that version of Hulk being defeated doesn't equate to the real deal being defeated in the same manner.

abhilegend
It was a fight to death.

https://i.postimg.cc/5XR077f0/image.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.