Harry Potter (Harry Potter Movies) vs Kylo Ren (Star Wars movies)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

robotflug
The Wizard hero Harry Potter must fight the power villain Kylo Ren. who is the more powerful character in this match!.

Josh_Alexander
I'd say Harry.

KingD19
Kylo Force grabs Harry as soon as the fight starts and pulls him onto his lightsaber.

Silent Master
😂

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by KingD19
Kylo Force grabs Harry as soon as the fight starts and pulls him onto his lightsaber.

Hmmmm.....That could work.

Yeah sure, if Kylo reacts fast enough to inmovilize Harry with TK, i think it should work.

BruceSkywalker
this is stupid.. Ben force grabs harry potter and drags him right unto his lightsaber

quanchi112
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
I'd say Harry. laughing out loud

Poor josh. Idiot to the bitter end.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander

Yeah sure, if Kylo reacts fast enough to inmovilize Harry with TK, i think it should work.

IF?

He reacted to Poe Dameron AFTER he shot catching Kylo off guard.

gauntlet o doom
Wouldn't the wizards apparate from the get go?

KingD19
When did Harry show he could use "Battle Apparation" like the adults and Dark Wizards? It certainly would've helped in...literally every single fight he had since he learned how to apparate.

John Murdoch
Kylo wins this due to the Force Awakens opening moments with the blaster bolt freeze. Harry gets immobilized and stabbed in short order.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.