Roast me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SamZED
Starting with me. Then we can switch to other posters. No holds barred. As long as you keep it funny anything goes.

Bentley
Did you get mod approval for this magnificent idea?

StiltmanFTW
Still getting knotted by Fido, Sam?

SamZED
Originally posted by Bentley
No. Because i'm a bad boy. As opposed to my dog. Who is a very good boy. droolio

C'mone people. I shouldn't be roasting myself.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Still getting knotted by Fido, Sam?
Yep. And that's a start. Keep them coming. big grin

BackFire
Originally posted by Bentley

He did not, but he now has it.

If you're going to have people roast you, shouldn't you post a photo of yourself or something? Because otherwise what are we supposed to roast, your shitty and virginesque avatar and sig?

SamZED
laughing Fair enough.
Behold! The poster this forum deserves! Definitely not the one it needs!

https://s7d8.turboimg.net/t/39722527_43F7-9DD1-F1B860841E2F.png

BackFire
You look like an adult version of Morty from Rick and Morty just with a slightly fatter face.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by SamZED
Starting with me. Then we can switch to other posters. No holds barred. As long as you keep it funny anything goes.

f*ck you.

Sorry, I'm not feeling creative today.

steverules_2
Roast you?

https://i.postimg.cc/SQwq7Mcf/samroast.jpg

rudester
Boobies booies yuck gross.. Round fat balls of mass.. Big ones small ones gross little teenage boy ones. Steve sucks boobies..

victreebelvictr

dadudemon
laughing Fair enough.

When you were born, the doctor didn't slap you on the butt. He slapped your mother for not aborting you.

But you sure showed that doctor by growing up into a socially awkward, skinny-fat guy who can't tie at least one shoelace.

Lastly, only an idiot like you would be capable of finding the only giant turd inside intense fog...and then squish your way up to the top to pose like a douche.

rudester
mad

SamZED
Originally posted by steverules_2
Roast you?

https://i.postimg.cc/SQwq7Mcf/samroast.jpg
laughing out loud Nicely done. Appreciated. But i'm looking for something like this:

Originally posted by dadudemon
When you were born, the doctor didn't slap you on the butt. He slapped your mother for not aborting you.

But you sure showed that doctor by growing up into a socially awkward, skinny-fat guy who can't tie at least one shoelace.

Lastly, only an idiot like you would be capable of finding the only giant turd inside intense fog...and then squish your way up to the top to pose like a douche.
laughing out loud Now that's a roast. The turd part made me laugh out loud. laughing out loud

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
f*ck you.

Sorry, I'm not feeling creative today.
C'mone, man. More effort. rolling on floor laughing

Flyattractor
You are not worth the effort.

dadudemon
laughing out loud Now that's a roast. The turd part made me laugh out loud. laughing out loud

I don't believe most of that crap. You're not skinny fat nor are you a douche. But that's definitely a turd you're squishing on! mad

Jmanghan
laughing Fair enough.

https://s7d8.turboimg.net/t/39722527_43F7-9DD1-F1B860841E2F.png You look like Mr. Clean with hair.

StiltmanFTW
laughing Fair enough.

Frank Castle wants to have some words with you.

Sorry, Sam. You can't just dump your epic Punisher t-shirt and replace it with that... that f*cking harlot.

Bullet in the skull. Accept it. Frank will make it quick.

StiltmanFTW
And you're fat.

Flyattractor
Says the Short Angry Person with a Static Electric Hair Problem...

StiltmanFTW
I'm not short.

I'm not angry.

Sam is my bestie.

You're not. You're a waste of KMC forum space and should be permabanned asap smile

SamZED
Originally posted by Jmanghan
You look like Mr. Clean with hair.
Sht. This shouldn't have been as funny as it ended up being laughing out loud

Frank Castle wants to have some words with you.

Sorry, Sam. You can't just dump your epic Punisher t-shirt and replace it with that... that f*cking harlot.

Bullet in the skull. Accept it. Frank will make it quick.
It's Harley. stick out tongue Plus I got me a new Punisher tshirt with a way cooler skull.

And you're fat. But still sexy, right?

Jmanghan
I'm not short.

I'm not angry.

Sam is my bestie.

You're not. You're a waste of KMC forum space and should be permabanned asap smile And you're a dick.

StiltmanFTW
It's Harley. stick out tongue

Ik. Hence why I called her a harlot biscuits

And it makes it even worse, y'know? Not only you let a woman take Frank's place... which in itself is disgusting beyond belief... you had to pick one from DC to boot sick

Plus I got me a new Punisher tshirt with a way cooler skull.

I'll believe it when I see it.

But still sexy, right?

Without a doubt love

SamZED
Ik. Hence why I called her a harlot biscuits

And it makes it even worse, y'know? Not only you let a woman take Frank's place... which in itself is disgusting beyond belief... you had to pick one from DC to boot sick

I'll believe it when I see it.

Without a doubt love

Don't pretend you don't have 800 nude Harley fan art pics saved on your computer. stick out tongue

I'll uploaded it some time soon. big grin

SamZED
Originally posted by Jmanghan
And you're a dick.

As long as you keep it funny anything goes.

mad

StiltmanFTW
Don't pretend you don't have 800 nude Harley fan art pics saved on your computer. stick out tongue

I'll uploaded it some time soon. big grin

laughing out loud

Okay, okay. I'm even a moderator of one of the Harley&Ivy groups on FB.

mad

Jma is pissed because he typed his nickname in a forum search and found out what members think of him stick out tongue

Bran is like Kraven, he's gonna stalk his prey, toy with it and then skin it in the end. Run, Jma. Run.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.