Wizarding World vs. Star Wars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Voldemort, Gellert Grindelwald, and Albus Dumbledore (older version).

vs.

Darth Sidious, Darth Vader (suit), and Yoda.

Who reigns supreme?

Robtard
A) Vader casually Force chokes all of them to death with a thought while Sidious and Yoda touch penises.

B) Vader casually Force pulls all their wands with a thought while Sidious and Yoda rub buttholes.

Pick A or B, cos that's how it's going down.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
A) Vader casually Force chokes all of them to death with a thought while Sidious and Yoda touch penises.

B) Vader casually Force pulls all their wands with a thought while Sidious and Yoda rub buttholes.

Pick A or B, cos that's how it's going down. You do realize Vader was unable to take the disc from sub par Le Resistance and their laser guns. Have you seen the latest Fb film?

Robtard
Originally posted by quanchi112
You do realize Vader was unable to take the disc from sub par Le Resistance and their laser guns. Have you seen the latest Fb film?

That was plot driven, as in that same scene he did far greater by casually Force slamming a guard up into the ceiling while simultaneously deflecting multiple blaster fire and then simultaneously Force-pulled all the guards guns. Showing that Vader is a beast with the Force, can target multiple foes at once with the Force and can Force-multitask.

Not yet, plan too at some point though.

Darth Thor
Harry Potter verse is probably more powerful given its imaginary magic play made for 9 year olds.

The butthurt is so real.

Eon Blue
Wizarding Team takes it.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Wizarding Team takes it.

Can you at least pretend to have a voice of your own!? I mean, that was so Quan-like!

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Can you at least pretend to have a voice of your own!? I mean, that was so Quan-like!

That was my own voice, deluded child.

Josh_Alexander
That was my own voice, deluded child.

Sure Quan!

Eon Blue
Sure Quan!

You really are fun to play with.

quanchi112
That was plot driven, as in that same scene he did far greater by casually Force slamming a guard up into the ceiling while simultaneously deflecting multiple blaster fire and then simultaneously Force-pulled all the guards guns. Showing that Vader is a beast with the Force, can target multiple foes at once with the Force and can Force-multitask.

Not yet, plan too at some point though. If we go down the road we can excuse anything in the films. He dominated the weak rabble but this was to be expected but to fail against them when it was well within his powers to tk the disc right into his hands.

If you watched the Fb you see more evidence of just how powerful these wizards are. You also see Grindelwald in the first film take on multiple wizards at once. These are skilled wizards not some lowly troopers who look fearful of combat and were intimidated by Vader.

With the power of these wizards there are so many more advantages and applications of magic they have when compared to force users. Wizards also have tk as well. Personal shielding that can withstand one of the most powerful characters from the films. Kill curses, reading minds, flight, teleportation, one shot kill curses, retrieval spells, magical fire, and mental control spells. Magical spells capable of destroying an entire city.

Vader is not that quick either if we take his live action films into account and gauge his reaction times.

quanchi112
Wizarding Team takes it.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/NervousHatefulJuliabutterfly-small.gif

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Harry Potter verse is probably more powerful given its imaginary magic play made for 9 year olds.

The butthurt is so real. This is a battle not a place to post your petty grievances over the Ot intended for 12 year olds. Lucas did it not me.

NotAllThatEvil
Between aperating, their magic cloud forms, and being primarily range fighters as opposed to being up close and personal like the sith, I can see the wizards playing keep away and wearing down the space nazi's.

... well, maybe not Voldemort, but the smarter two should be able to carry

Darth Thor
This is a battle not a place to post your petty grievances over the Ot intended for 12 year olds. Lucas did it not me.

12 > 9

Keep crying boy.

Oh yes your hate for Star Wars is well documented. And your bandwagoning onto Star Wars sequels copying the Originals and completely riding on OT nostalgia is outright laughable.

If you watched the Fb you see more evidence of just how powerful these wizards are. You also see Grindelwald in the first film take on multiple wizards at once. These are skilled wizards

Yes FB is way cooler than HP.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/NervousHatefulJuliabutterfly-small.gif

Yes you know who the coolest villain in the Potterverse is.

quanchi112
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Between aperating, their magic cloud forms, and being primarily range fighters as opposed to being up close and personal like the sith, I can see the wizards playing keep away and wearing down the space nazi's.

... well, maybe not Voldemort, but the smarter two should be able to carry Voldemort is the most dangerous and darkest wisard of all time. His ranged game is the deadliest. No bargaining with the dark lord. He will kill right out of the gate with a kill curse. Watch the movies for ****s sake.

quanchi112
12 > 9

Keep crying boy.

I never claimed the original films i said the later ones which has 13>12. Quit misrepresenting my actual claim because you are upset over it. Why cry when I am correct, cuck?

Hatred, Nah. Just never adored the Ots. This is not a secret I prefer the Disney films to most save rots. Again TLJ is in uncharted territory at this point so just stop already claiming they are the same when they are anything but following the same path. A business decision to touch into nostalgia and maximize profits is a sound strategy but the films are very different. You hate them so your own opinion pretty much solidifies this but you are too dumb to even realize it. Par for the course.

In your opinion not mine. They are becoming the prequels of this generation and are far less successful as well.

Hp is hands down superior imo.

You mistook the queerest for the coolest or my favorite which is right down here.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/MellowGraveAfricanhornbill-small.gif

The darkest and most powerful dark wizard of all time not the runner up queer.

Impediment

Darth Thor
I never claimed the original films i said the later ones which has 13>12. Quit misrepresenting my actual claim because you are upset over it. Why cry when I am correct, cuck?

No you are making a fool out of yourself as per usual. Attempting to hate on Star Wars by saying its for 12 year olds when Harry Potter is for 9-12 year olds:

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/blog/kids/is-your-kid-old-enough-for-harry-potter-a-guide-for-getting-started/

IOW the darkest Harry Pottwr is for the same age group as the most light hearted Star Wars laughing out loud

The darkest and most powerful dark wizard of all time not the runner up queer.

As far as Britain is aware.

You know yourself the feats from FB are much better and cooler:

If you watched the Fb you see more evidence of just how powerful these wizards are. You also see Grindelwald in the first film take on multiple wizards at once. These are skilled wizards

Ive accepted your concession.

Josh_Alexander
SW stomps.

Although Grindelwald and Albus are beast, Yoda and Sidious are more.

ShadowFyre

Pick A or B, cos that's how it's going down.

This, though I fail to sew how the other two are going to touch penises given the height discrepancy, unless Yoda is seriously packing.

quanchi112
No you are making a fool out of yourself as per usual. Attempting to hate on Star Wars by saying its for 12 year olds when Harry Potter is for 9-12 year olds:

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/blog/kids/is-your-kid-old-enough-for-harry-potter-a-guide-for-getting-started/
Untrue since the ratings are already up there. 13 comes after 12. Do not fret I will guide your emotional rage into acknowledging facts. Here we discuss films, not books, not coloring books or anything else you now seem fixated on comparing since you list the movie age comparisons.

Now matter how loud you scream or how much you hurt you cannot change the film ratings or George Lucas statements.

According to the creator, film statements, greater feats, and the official Pottermore site. Voldemort is the most powerful and greatest dark wizard of all time. Iyo not mine that they are cooler. We are just getting more feats further showing how insanely versatile and capable the wizards are and how badly they would destroy the muggles in a war.

I have refuted all your points with actual facts. That is why I will always be a better debater than you because you attempt to just ignore the obvious even when it is staring you dead in the face.

quanchi112

quanchi112
SW stomps.

Although Grindelwald and Albus are beast, Yoda and Sidious are more. Laughable. The wizards possess tk as well as a lot more power and versatility in every aspect of combat. Voldemort would terrify both yoda and Sidious. One shot kill curses, torture curses, mind invasion abilities, flight, teleportation, force blasts, tk, magical fire magic to name more than a few.

Eon Blue
The Wizarding Team is superior in every way, shape, and form.

Anything Star Wars team can do, Wizards can not only replicate, but outdo tenfold. The Star Wars wankery on these boards is strong.

Josh_Alexander
Laughable. The wizards possess tk as well as a lot more power and versatility in every aspect of combat. Voldemort would terrify both yoda and Sidious. One shot kill curses, torture curses, mind invasion abilities, flight, teleportation, force blasts, tk, magical fire magic to name more than a few.

Except no one cares for your biased opinion.

SW stomps. This isn't even a match. Otherwise you would have made a poll out of this laughing out loud

Josh_Alexander

Anything Star Wars team can do, Wizards can not only replicate, but outdo tenfold. The Star Wars wankery on these boards is strong.

No need to repeat yourself Quan! laughing out loud No need to keep showing your stupidity.

NotAllThatEvil

SW stomps. This isn't even a match. Otherwise you would have made a poll out of this laughing out loud

I know disagreeing with the quans is usually a good bet, but I wouldn't call it a stomp. Grindelwald's tk rivals and of the jedi and all three have greater range or mobility than the jedi.

gold slorg
depends who has the first shot imo

both sides have one-shot abilities

Impediment

quanchi112

SW stomps. This isn't even a match. Otherwise you would have made a poll out of this laughing out loud Originally posted by Eon Blue

... well, maybe not Voldemort, but the smarter two should be able to carry

So you are lying again. I will extend this to a battlezone challenge to commence ASAP. Most of the Star Wars backers are pussies and will never accept just as you are all hot air. No actual testicles on your end.

Wizards led by Voldemort prevail.

quanchi112
Originally posted by gold slorg
depends who has the first shot imo

both sides have one-shot abilities Tell me who your brain thinks wins?

Josh_Alexander
I know disagreeing with the quans is usually a good bet, but I wouldn't call it a stomp. Grindelwald's tk rivals and of the jedi and all three have greater range or mobility than the jedi.

Sidious would remove the three wands off their hands before they even realize it's a fight.

Yoda would mind control the three unarmed wizards to bend.

Vader would then slowly walk and decapitate them!

I might have exaggerated with the stomp comment, but SW team has a bigger advantage here.

Josh_Alexander
So you are lying again. I will extend this to a battlezone challenge to commence ASAP. Most of the Star Wars backers are pussies and will never accept just as you are all hot air. No actual testicles on your end.

Wizards led by Voldemort prevail.

I don't respect you enough!

Want to earn back my respect? Accept my BZ.

quanchi112
I don't respect you enough!

Want to earn back my respect? Accept my BZ. No, I already debated the topic in the thread itself so why would I waste that much energy on something I am more apathetic towards.

This is just another topic you proved you are too gutless to accept a challenge thus proving you are scared of me.

Josh_Alexander

If Grindelwald and Albus are allowed to use their spells then things might shift.

Otherwise, Sidious and Yoda would be enough for this.

Josh_Alexander
No, I already debated the topic in the thread itself so why would I waste that much energy on something I am more apathetic towards.

This is just another topic you proved you are too gutless to accept a challenge thus proving you are scared of me.

Fine! Whatever you say coward.

I don't BZ pussies.

Robtard
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
This, though I fail to sew how the other two are going to touch penises given the height discrepancy, unless Yoda is seriously packing.

Trust in the Force

Robtard

Not when it comes to speed and first attack, which matters in a fight when either side can one-shot each other.

quanchi112
Sidious would remove the three wands off their hands before they even realize it's a fight.

Yoda would mind control the three unarmed wizards to bend.

Vader would then slowly walk and decapitate them!

I might have exaggerated with the stomp comment, but SW team has a bigger advantage here. When has Sidious ever reacted this quickly in the films? If we time out his reactions he is not that fast at all. He even gets off an attack on yoda before he defends himself and he is neither defeated nor significantly injured.

When has yoda mind controlled an opponent of their caliber in a combat situation.

You just stated a fanfic without any evidence to support your outlandish opinion.

quanchi112
Fine! Whatever you say coward.

I don't BZ pussies. You have never done any so your statement should have been you do not battlezone.

I can smell your fear and I thought you would want the chance to right your cowardly quit to my Tolkien forces.

quanchi112
If Grindelwald and Albus are allowed to use their spells then things might shift.

Otherwise, Sidious and Yoda would be enough for this. Why are they not allowed to use magic? This is why you are not bright enough to even grasp a simple op.

Josh_Alexander
When has Sidious ever reacted this quickly in the films? If we time out his reactions he is not that fast at all. He even gets off an attack on yoda before he defends himself and he is neither defeated nor significantly injured.

When has yoda mind controlled an opponent of their caliber in a combat situation.

You just stated a fanfic without any evidence to support your outlandish opinion.

I think you are refering to a different Sidious.

Sidious would freeze them before they can finish pronouncing their spells.

Josh_Alexander
Why are they not allowed to use magic? This is why you are not bright enough to even grasp a simple op.

Because they would be TK before they do.....

Ohh, i forgot your are a dumb.

Robtard
There's also the fact that the two evil wizards go-to spell, the Killing Curse, can be blocked by a lightsabre or dodged by someone with Force-enhanced speed, reflexes and Force precognition.

Josh_Alexander
There's also the fact that the two evil wizards go-to spell, the Killing Curse, can be blocked by a lightsabre or dodged by someone with Force-enhanced speed, reflexes and Force precognition.

If Grindelwald has time to use the fire spell as seen in FB2, then that would be a problem.

But the team could still dodge and TK. Let's not forget Sidious' powerful lightning attacks.

quanchi112
I think you are refering to a different Sidious.

Sidious would freeze them before they can finish pronouncing their spells. How? They all have tk abilities so if he cannot do so to a rival casually what makes you think he can do so here. This is just nonsense and unsupported fanboyism or stupidity but since it is you I find that is a little of column a and column b.

quanchi112
Because they would be TK before they do.....

Ohh, i forgot your are a dumb. They can use magic without wands ffs. You also have no evidence they all get their wands taken. Sidious lost his saber twice in the films. That the hilarious thing he was disarmed by a kick ffs. Fumble.

Josh_Alexander
How? They all have tk abilities so if he cannot do so to a rival casually what makes you think he can do so here. This is just nonsense and unsupported fanboyism or stupidity but since it is you I find that is a little of column a and column b.

Watch SW and apply something to that hurt ass of yours! laughing out loud

Josh_Alexander
They can use magic without wands ffs. You also have no evidence they all get their wands taken. Sidious lost his saber twice in the films. That the hilarious thing he was disarmed by a kick ffs. Fumble.

Sidious lost his saber to Jedi. They are wizards not Jedi. You are just delirating now.

quanchi112
Watch SW and apply something to that hurt ass of yours! laughing out loud I have. Who has Sidious disarmed in under a second from the onset of combat? Yoda, etc.?

quanchi112
Sidious lost his saber to Jedi. They are wizards not Jedi. You are just delirating now. So thevevidence suggest he loses his saber far easier than the wizards thus not supporting your claim.

Josh_Alexander
I have. Who has Sidious disarmed in under a second from the onset of combat? Yoda, etc.?

TK》Time taken for a wizard to cast a spell.

As simple as that.

quanchi112
TK》Time taken for a wizard to cast a spell.

As simple as that. They need to point their wand and fire.

https://fanparty.ru/fanclubs/volandemort-pozhirateli-smerti/gallery/1161250_volandemort_pozhirateli_smerti_pic.gif

Have you seen these films? Seriously.

Eon Blue
Watch SW and apply something to that hurt ass of yours! laughing out loud

Here come the petty tirades of Josh. Foolish boy, the wizards easily take this.

As I said earlier they can outshine anything the SW team can do. More versatility.

Eon Blue

Josh_Alexander
They need to point their wand and fire.

https://fanparty.ru/fanclubs/volandemort-pozhirateli-smerti/gallery/1161250_volandemort_pozhirateli_smerti_pic.gif

Have you seen these films? Seriously.

Vader just need's to think.

And you are right, just point and fire! Like a droid or storm trooper laughing out loud

I have kiddo!

Josh_Alexander
Here come the petty tirades of Josh. Foolish boy, the wizards easily take this.

As I said earlier they can outshine anything the SW team can do. More versatility.

You are dilusional.

quanchi112
Vader just need's to think.

And you are right, just point and fire! Like a droid or storm trooper laughing out loud

I have kiddo! So do the Star Wars force users. They all train and practice to make their reflexes as quick as possible. Your points are never even half right.

If we compare fighting reflexes I assure you would not like what you see.

quanchi112
You are dilusional. It is delusional but josh you are an idiot who continues to turn even a simple sentence into a train wreck.

Eon Blue
You are dilusional.

Look into a mirror. You will see the true meaning of being delusional.

Josh_Alexander
So do the Star Wars force users. They all train and practice to make their reflexes as quick as possible. Your points are never even half right.

If we compare fighting reflexes I assure you would not like what you see.

Concession accepted.

It is delusional but josh you are an idiot who continues to turn even a simple sentence into a train wreck.

Can't you let poor Eon speak for himself!?

Ohh I forgot he was you!

Josh_Alexander
Look into a mirror. You will see the true meaning of being delusional.

Am sure I won't, since am not you.

Look, I get it, you are a fake account! That doesn't mean you are mine! laughing out loud

quanchi112
Concession accepted.

Can't you let poor Eon speak for himself!?

Ohh I forgot he was you! I refuted your reasoning with the point both need to think about an action.

More baseless accusations because you are upset the wizards take this. More powerful, more versatile, and better feats.

Want to compare the slow reaction times of Vader/Sidious, and yoda?

Eon Blue

Josh_Alexander
I refuted your reasoning with the point both need to think about an action.

More baseless accusations because you are upset the wizards take this. More powerful, more versatile, and better feats.

Want to compare the slow reaction times of Vader/Sidious, and yoda?

SW wins /thread.

Not gonna debate a butthurt fanboy.

Josh_Alexander

Impediment

Darth Thor
^ Ghost Yoda stomps all.

quanchi112
SW wins /thread.

Not gonna debate a butthurt fanboy. All talk no balls. You will always be a *****. Concession accepted. I refuted your points and you just took it.

quanchi112

quanchi112
Whatever the fake account says. Prove it, fat boy.

Josh_Alexander
Prove it, fat boy.

I don't nees to prove something that is crystal clear!

Ohh, sorry, i forgot you were blind! laughing out loud

Josh_Alexander
Wizards only have to think and rip away the sabers. See how that logic works both ways. Torture curse they fall down writhing in pain. Magical fire finishes them off. Sorry but the force fails here.

Butthurt!!!! You've lost, again!

/thread

quanchi112
I don't nees to prove something that is crystal clear!

Ohh, sorry, i forgot you were blind! laughing out loud Everything needs to be proven. Your claims do not even make sense half the time and you are one of the worst at articulating yourself.

quanchi112
Butthurt!!!! You've lost, again!

/thread I threw his own logic back at him because it is effective. I can script the fight too.

Josh_Alexander
I threw his own logic back at him because it is effective. I can script the fight too.

Prove it.

quanchi112
Prove it. Do you understand the words I use? Your response does not even make sense.

Impediment
Wizards need wands to do forbidden spells.

No wands = no spells.

The Force needs only thought, not a magic stick.

Josh_Alexander
Do you understand the words I use? Your response does not even make sense.

Your comprenhension sucks.

Prove a wizard can TK the same way a Jedi/Sith can.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Impediment

No wands = no spells.

The Force needs only thought, not a magic stick.

He is a butthurt idiot. don't expect him to understand that!

quanchi112

No wands = no spells.

The Force needs only thought, not a magic stick. They can still use magic with thoughts alone. Voldemort used magic without a wand, training, or even realizing what he was as a child. Just as a saber makes one more formidable so does a wand to a wizard but acting like they cannot perform magic without it is untrue.

Impediment

quanchi112

Impediment

quanchi112

quanchi112
Oh I am busy now but when I come back I am going to carve your post up. Expect to be anally penetrated I just hope you enjoy it.

Impediment

Impediment
Had to delete my post and re-post. Sorry.

quanchi112

quanchi112
Your post disappeared so I copied abd when I broke it down it faded again in preview reply. So I just copied it once again but your posts broken down disappeared. Do not use the marks in which your posts disappear on my iPad.

Impediment
It must be Hell inside your head, Quan.

Josh_Alexander

quanchi112
It must be Hell inside your head, Quan. Come on in tell me if it gets too hot for you.

quanchi112
No one said there is no wandless magic!

Yoda's/Sidious' TK >>>>>>>>>> Albus wandless TK!!!

Fight:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMeFnwsxh6s

It clearly takes Voldemort time to finish casting the fire snake! About 5s.

By the time Voldi finishes casting the spell, he will already be TK by Sidious or Yoda!!!

You are pathetic! Clearly you don't know what you are talking about!

Now I see why you are running from my challenge! laughing out loud Imp said they are useless without their magic implying no wands. He also believed they cannot hurt or win without wands which is also false.

How many seconds does Sidious stand there before yoda uses tk on a defenseless opponent? Do you ever think any of this through? Should I begin timing yodas reaction time against dookus attacks. Why waste it now.

What about yodas reaction times when just dodging pods, barely. He also cannot dodge anything up close like an energy attack. Oh if no one comes forward by Sunday I am going to eviscerate this nonsense. Your inferior brain will always be dumber than whoever you are up against.

As per imps powerset tactics Albus jerks off Gellert while he sets them all on fire. He makes Gellerts penis erupt as Voldemort kills Luke and Leia babies.

Josh_Alexander
Imp said they are useless without their magic implying no wands. He also believed they cannot hurt or win without wands which is also false.

How many seconds does Sidious stand there before yoda uses tk on a defenseless opponent? Do you ever think any of this through? Should I begin timing yodas reaction time against dookus attacks. Why waste it now.

What about yodas reaction times when just dodging pods, barely. He also cannot dodge anything up close like an energy attack. Oh if no one comes forward by Sunday I am going to eviscerate this nonsense. Your inferior brain will always be dumber than whoever you are up against.

As per imps powerset tactics Albus jerks off Gellert while he sets them all on fire. He makes Gellerts penis erupt as Voldemort kills Luke and Leia babies.

Have you counted the amount of time it takes for a laser to reach it's target? Specially at close distance!?

Clearly you are a fool!

BUTTHURT IDIOT!!!!

You've been made a fool of, again!

quanchi112
Have you counted the amount of time it takes for a laser to reach it's target? Specially at close distance!?

Clearly you are a fool!

BUTTHURT IDIOT!!!!

You've been made a fool of, again! Have you seen how quickly these guys shoot an energy attack. A much slower kick disarmed Sidious than a laser. So I guess the slower return times hurling debris against yoda does not count because josh is a hypocrite. Oh you make refuting you too easy.

Josh_Alexander
Have you seen how quickly these guys shoot an energy attack. A much slower kick disarmed Sidious than a laser. So I guess the slower return times hurling debris against yoda does not count because josh is a hypocrite. Oh you make refuting you too easy.

BUTTHURT!!!!!

SW wins! Get over it!

quanchi112
BUTTHURT!!!!!

SW wins! Get over it! Concession accepted.

Josh_Alexander
Concession accepted.

KMC has rejected you! AGAIN! laughing out loud

No one takes you seriously!

quanchi112

No one takes you seriously! You conceded in your lack of a response. You then made an inaccurate statement which is just trolling.

Eon Blue

No one takes you seriously!

No one takes you seriously, Son of Fly. The Doritos baby. All I hear is crying.

Josh_Alexander
You conceded in your lack of a response. You then made an inaccurate statement which is just trolling.

BUTTHURT

No one takes you seriously, Son of Fly. The Doritos baby. All I hear is crying.

BUTTHURT FAKE ACCOUNT!

Eon Blue
BUTTHURT

BUTTHURT FAKE ACCOUNT!

Crying as usual.

And you still have no proof, crybaby wanker.

Josh_Alexander
Crying as usual.

And you still have no proof, crybaby wanker.

I have the prove that you are an idiot.

Eon Blue
I have the prove that you are an idiot.

Again, no proof. More conjecture and theory, but no substance. How typical of Joshua The Doritos baby.

You are swine and are a horrible anomaly of existence.

Josh_Alexander
Again, no proof. More conjecture and theory, but no substance. How typical of Joshua The Doritos baby.

You are swine and are a horrible anomaly of existence.

You are as dumb as Quan is. You go arround licking his ass.

That's all the evidence required.

Eon Blue

Josh_Alexander

quanchi112
BUTTHURT

BUTTHURT FAKE ACCOUNT! Your lack of a rebuttal is you waving the white flag.

quanchi112
Crying as usual.

And you still have no proof, crybaby wanker. My twin has the best responses. He knows how to go for the kill like his brother. Go twinny, go.

Josh_Alexander
My twin has the best responses. He knows how to go for the kill like his brother. Go twinny, go.

Thanks for proving you are related!!!

So he is your sibling!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

So you have called your brother to come save your sorry ass!!!!!?

HOW PATHETIC OF YOU QUAN!

quanchi112
Thanks for proving you are related!!!

So he is your sibling!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

So you have called your brother to come save your sorry ass!!!!!?

HOW PATHETIC OF YOU QUAN! He is my twin. I am nltshybojt the secret, long lost brother of Quan coming forward to defend the family banner.

He heard the calling. The trumpets summoned him.

Josh_Alexander
He is my twin. I am nltshybojt the secret, long lost brother of Quan coming forward to defend the family banner.

He heard the calling. The trumpets summoned him.

Concession accepted, you need help!

You can't fight your own battles, but have to call your cripple stupid brother for aid.

How disgusting! I feel bad now!!!!

Am done with this thread!!! Not gonna waste my time with some sorry ass brothers.

quanchi112
Concession accepted, you need help!

You can't fight your own battles, but have to call your cripple stupid brother for aid.

How disgusting! I feel bad now!!!!

Am done with this thread!!! Not gonna waste my time with some sorry ass brothers. Why do I need help?

You do not have a twin you do not understand. We feel each others emotions and and can finish each the other ones sentences.

So you flee and admit defeat before the kmc bros.

High fives my twinny!

Eon Blue

The Merchant
Movie only feats have to give it to team Harry potter tbh. Grindelwald has the magical power to destroy all of Paris an entire city and is afraid of Dumbledore and both he and DD are more thab likely superior to a noob Credence who busted an entire side of a mountain. GW also manipulated lightning without the EW.

Even if you don't think that GW and DD scale from Credence, GW definitely can vaporize entire groups of Aurors who have the ability to repair entire city blocks in quick succession and resist debris from buildings being smashed against them. He also reacted and manipulated actual lightning while using anothet wand.

In canon we know Dumbledore defeats an Elder Wand wielding GW, and Voldemort can hold his own against an EW wielding Dumbledore so Voldy sits somewhere between those 2 and Voldy is called the most powerfum dark wizard so he is above GW.

Nothing that team SW has done movie wise comes close atm, which is kinda funny seeing as you'd think SW would be buffing their heroes not HP lol.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by The Merchant
Movie only feats have to give it to team Harry potter tbh. Grindelwald has the magical power to destroy all of Paris an entire city and is afraid of Dumbledore and both he and DD are more thab likely superior to a noob Credence who busted an entire side of a mountain. GW also manipulated lightning without the EW.

Even if you don't think that GW and DD scale from Credence, GW definitely can vaporize entire groups of Aurors who have the ability to repair entire city blocks in quick succession and resist debris from buildings being smashed against them. He also reacted and manipulated actual lightning while using anothet wand.

In canon we know Dumbledore defeats an Elder Wand wielding GW, and Voldemort can hold his own against an EW wielding Dumbledore so Voldy sits somewhere between those 2 and Voldy is called the most powerfum dark wizard so he is above GW.

Nothing that team SW has done movie wise comes close atm, which is kinda funny seeing as you'd think SW would be buffing their heroes not HP lol.

Your opinion is respected.

However, SW team only needs to TK their wands away to defeat them.

Considering Sedious can TK several senate pods while laughing, it shouldn't be much of a problem.

The Merchant
The 3 wizards can use magic without their wands, and feats wise are on par with Palpatine considering GW threw a car like nothing dozens of feet. They can also teleport and pretty much spam it as well.

quanchi112
Sw has lost.

Josh_Alexander
The 3 wizards can use magic without their wands, and feats wise are on par with Palpatine considering GW threw a car like nothing dozens of feet. They can also teleport and pretty much spam it as well.

On par with Sidious!? Naah!! That's speculation. Sidious was launching multiple pods, which can be summed to several tons without struggling.

You also forget force lightning and telepathy.

Without the wands the wizards are at a disadvantage.

quanchi112
On par with Sidious!? Naah!! That's speculation. Sidious was launching multiple pods, which can be summed to several tons without struggling.

You also forget force lightning and telepathy.

Without the wands the wizards are at a disadvantage. So? Voldemort casually moved a giant aside. Sidious moving an inanimate object t proves what exactly? He was unable to tag yoda with any of the nonsense and these guys can teleport.

Voldemort also can penetrate their minds. Sidious did what during the duress of combat to any of the Jedi minds? Nothing. Albus can casually set them on fire. Without sabers the Jedi and Sith have nothing to protect or deflect anything.

Darth Thor

Agreed that disarming GW is not only unlikely, but also not a win.

He has displayed Telekinesis and Lightning in battle without his wand. With his wand he has all sorts of other abilities including teleportation.

Only in close up battle would he be at a major disadvantage due to Lightsabers.

NotAllThatEvil

Otherwise, Sidious and Yoda would be enough for this.

Why on earth would a wizard not be allowed to use their spells?

WolvesofBabylon
The more I think about this, I'd probably say the Wizards win.

quanchi112
Why on earth would a wizard not be allowed to use their spells? Josh is as dumb as it gets. Probably schizophrenic.

Eon Blue
Josh is as dumb as it gets. Probably schizophrenic.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.