Ironman, War Machine & Spiderman vs Hogwarts School

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gauntlet o doom
Tony has been tasked with taking down Hogwarts School of Magic, and enlists his friends War Machine and Spiderman, to destroy the school. They have five minutes to prepare. They somehow teleport themselves to just outside the school entrance. The school is warned once the heroes appear on the grounds.

For arguments sake, let's say Stark, Parker and Rhodes cannot be affected by transfiguration spells; and cannot be mind read/controlled. Bloodlust on for both sides.

Can the three of them take down Hogwarts and its inhabitants?

ShadowFyre
Missiles/thread

TheVaultDweller
Can someone refresh my memory as to the defenses of the school building, other than the giant shield they raise the one time? Is there anything that can stop Rhodey doing a fly over like this?

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11129/111292893/6545536-giphy+%283%29.gif

I am trying to think but my memory of those movies are very bad at this point.

Surtur
The shield is the best they could do and it wouldn't stand up to a couple of those fly overs.

If they had more than 5 minutes to prep I'm sure the wizards could go invisible and be on brooms waiting at certain parts on the grounds ready to fire off magic. Hard to say what would happen to IM if you aimed a transmutation spell at his suit. Doesn't mean they'd win in that scenario, but they'd have a better chance.

Also in the books technology f*cks up near Hogwarts due to the concentration of magical energy, but I don't recall if the movies discuss this.

EDIT: Wait I see the OP has said they can't transfigure or mind control so they've been gimped and it wasn't even really necessary.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.