Arthur Vs Nuada

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/warner-bros-entertainment/images/d/dc/King_Arthur_-_Legend_of_the_Sword_teaser_poster.jpg

Thanks to VaultDweller.
Human King against Elf Prince.
Arthur has Excalibur, Nuada has his versatile Spear.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/villains/images/1/10/Luke-goss-hellboy.jpg

TheVaultDweller
Is Arthur allowed to use shock wave attacks in this fight? I feel like being able to do this might be a bit of an unfair advantage:

https://imgur.com/a/wbPl9

riv6672

TheVaultDweller
Well, then, to stay in the spirit of those threads...

Arthur wins. evil face

Seriously though, I would back him. Nuada is very fast and skilled, no doubt. But Arthur was just completely over the top. He was basically a pointy tornado of death. And judging by how even guys flying through the air moved in slow motion relative to him (like at 1:35), as well as how time slows to a crawl from his POV every time he activates the sword, he seems to be a borderline speedster. And this was before he reached his full potential during the final fight.

MN48ocm0POQ

Damnit... Now I ruined it by typing more than two words.

riv6672
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Now I ruined it by typing more than two words.
^^^Yeah you did.

You made an informed decision, shown to be so, because you elaborated on your choice, weighing the pros & cons of each side, and even provided a reference for what you think ultimately put one character over the other, making your post overall fun to read and think about.
You werent even unnecessarily hostile.

What the HELL is wrong w. you? eek!

Eon Blue

KingD19
Lol seriously, Quan?

I can post 2 videos right now. One showcasing Arthur, the other Nuada. It's clear this is no contest. Actually, Vault already put up a pretty good video and that's from when Arthur couldn't really control his sword powers that well.

Eon Blue

Robtard
TheVaultDweller covered it:

Nuada's faster, more agile and more skilled. But if Arthur goes into full-beast-mode using Excalibur's speed-inducing powers right at the start of the fight, Nuada gets destroyed before he can react.

KingD19
Originally posted by Robtard

Nuada's faster, more agile and more skilled. But if Arthur goes into full-beast-mode using Excalibur's speed-inducing powers right at the start of the fight, Nuada gets destroyed before he can react.

And as soon aa he figured out how to use the sword, he never fought normally again. So he'd immediately go into King mode and wreck him.

Utrigita
Originally posted by KingD19
And as soon aa he figured out how to use the sword, he never fought normally again. So he'd immediately go into King mode and wreck him.

thumb up

riv6672
Originally posted by Robtard

Originally posted by KingD19
Works for me.
Thanks Vault, Rob, D19. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.