The MCU faces its greatest threat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Martian_mind
The 90's!

Can the Infinity War crew defeat a collection of the nineties most badass heroes/heroines?

Starlord Hercules
Drax Xena
Rocket Raccoon Ares
Mantis Angel
Nebula Spike
Groot Illyria
Dr Strange Buffy
Iron Man Faith
Captain America Willow
Spiderman VS Jason the Red Ranger
Black Panther Tommy the Green Ranger
Okoye Zack the Black Ranger
Black Widow Trini the Yellow Ranger
Hulkbuster Banner Kimberley the Pink Ranger
Falcon Billy the Blue Ranger
War Machine Superman (Lois and Clark)
Thor (No Stormbreaker) Phoebe Halliwell
Winter Soldier Piper Halliwell
Scarlet Witch Prue Halliwell
Vision Duncan Mcloed

Round one: Standard equip, unless otherwise stated. No calling for Zords/outside assistance.

Round two: Thor gets Stormbreaker, but the Rangers can call their Zords.

Round three: Each team gets a weeks prep using all their resources.

Who wins?

Robtard
Doctor Strange traps the 90's heroes/villains in the Mirror Dimensions then f*cks off back to the real world. /thread

Faith though, *droolie*

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Martian_mind
The 90's!

Can the Infinity War crew defeat a collection of the nineties most badass heroes/heroines?

Starlord
Drax
Rocket Raccoon
Mantis
Nebula
Groot
Dr Strange
Iron Man
Captain America
Spiderman
Black Panther
Okoye
Black Widow
Hulkbuster Banner
Falcon
War Machine
Thor (No Stormbreaker)
Winter Soldier
Scarlet Witch
Vision

VS

Hercules
Xena
Ares
Angel
Spike
Illyria
Buffy
Faith
Willow
Jason the Red Ranger
Tommy the Green Ranger
Zack the Black Ranger
Trini the Yellow Ranger
Kimberley the Pink Ranger
Billy the Blue Ranger
Superman (Lois and Clark)
Phoebe Halliwell
Piper Halliwell
Prue Halliwell
Duncan Mcloed

Round one: Standard equip, unless otherwise stated. No calling for Zords/outside assistance.

Round two: Thor gets Stormbreaker, but the Rangers can call their Zords.

Round three: Each team gets a weeks prep using all their resources.

Who wins?

Fixed the OP. This is why you don't post from your phone haha.

@Robtard. I doubt that's a viable strategy, as Illyria, Ares and the Rangers have shown themselves capable of escaping from/traversing other dimensions, while taking others with them.

Robtard
Iirc, it's explicitly stated that to travel in or out of the Mirror Dimension, one specifically needs a sling ring. I think the Ancient One warns Strange of this? Been some time since I've seen the film.

Edit: Fair enough on Illyria, reading back I forgot how powerful she/it was supposed to be.

Eon Blue
MCU wrecks these clowns.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Eon Blue
MCU wrecks these clowns. We need to meet up in real life, twinny.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by quanchi112
We need to meet up in real life, twinny.

Indeed. Great minds think alike.

BruceSkywalker
MCU most likely stomps

Martian_mind
Think the 90's are being slept on a bit here. Illyria, Piper and (IIRC) Ares both have time control abilities, and are strong enough to hurt any member of team MCU, except perhaps Thor (though Illyria could dimension dump him).

The Rangers have insane physicals/damage soak/mobility, and in Tommy's case, energy blasts/reflection. Plus, should Angel or Spike get a hit of Super Soldier/Asgardian blood...well, that's going to be one hell of an amp. To cap it off, we know that Hercules is strong enough to throw something into orbit, and that Ares is just as strong.

This isn't as clear cut as people think.

Bentley
You're right, the MCU gets destroyed. Spite.

Surtur
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Think the 90's are being slept on a bit here. Illyria, Piper and (IIRC) Ares both have time control abilities, and are strong enough to hurt any member of team MCU, except perhaps Thor (though Illyria could dimension dump him).

The Rangers have insane physicals/damage soak/mobility, and in Tommy's case, energy blasts/reflection. Plus, should Angel or Spike get a hit of Super Soldier/Asgardian blood...well, that's going to be one hell of an amp. To cap it off, we know that Hercules is strong enough to throw something into orbit, and that Ares is just as strong.

This isn't as clear cut as people think.

Piper doesn't actually stop time she speeds up and slows down molecules(it's how she makes people explode).

It should be noted Illyria can slow down time and also make someone she is touching at the time immune to the slowdown. So she could give Willow the time needed to do some magic.

Piper could mass freeze people too. The entire opposing team...you'd need to have either a resistance to magic or molecular manipulation to avoid it.

Surtur
Originally posted by Bentley
You're right, the MCU gets destroyed. Spite.

I just saw that Superman from Lois and Clark is on the 90s team too lol. Yeah this ends badly for the MCU.

Martian_mind
Yeah, the more I think about it, the more this slumps into the 90's favour.

TheVaultDweller
I remember an episode from the Dean Cain Superman show where he finger flicked someone through, like, a wall. And the guy somehow didn't die, IIRC. Granted, it was a looooooooooong time ago, when I was a little kid.

Surtur
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
I remember an episode from the Dean Cain Superman show where he finger flicked someone through, like, a wall. And the guy somehow didn't die, IIRC. Granted, it was a looooooooooong time ago, when I was a little kid.

Well they can't have Superman killing someone lol.

Still that version of Supes had a decent power level. I remember there is an episode where there is an asteroid heading towards Earth that is gonna destroy it and he flies out and flies into it to destroy it. The impact doesn't cause any real physical damage, but it does give him temporary amnesia.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Surtur
Well they can't have Superman killing someone lol.

Still pretty funny though. Because it wasn't something flimsy either. It was solid brick, IIRC.

Then again, DCEU Supes bullrushed someone through multiple walls and, according to Snyder, that guy didn't die.

Eon Blue
This is a joke thread.

MCU Team has taken bigger and better.

Khazra Reborn
I'm not familiar with some of these characters, mainly the Haliwell people, but the vast majority of team 90s are lower end metas, which Thor could probably solo.

Martian_mind
The majority of the MCU is street to low-meta, as well. So that's not really a valid argument.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.