Wolverine vs. MCU Ghost

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Phasing vs. healing

Who wins

steverules_2
MCU ghost showed better fighting skills than wolverine

TheVaultDweller
Ghost is a pain to tag because of her specific powerset, but it is still doable, so I feel like Logan's healing will eventually net him the win, because he can probably withstand her attacks a lot more than she can his, considering he can potentially end the fight with one clean strike to a vital area. And before people come with "she phases his heart out" arguments, or some such thing, if it was in character for her to do so, Ant-Man and the Wasp would have been a way different movie.

steverules_2

TheVaultDweller
Yeah, threatened for intimidation purposes. She didn't try phasing organs against either Scott or Hope when she was seriously fighting them, as far as I can recall, so I don't see why she would start now, unless she is bloodlusted, which is not mentioned in the OP. And wasn't it through the neck with Pym? Not that it really matters much.

HulkIsHulk
She did kill that corrupt FBI agent under Birch's pay by phasing her hand into his chest

TheVaultDweller
Fair enough. Still not really a common tactic for her though. Plus, as I mentioned, Logan might be able to still survive phasing attacks due to his healing factor. If Ghost gets stabbed through the stomach or something, she's in real trouble.

KingD19
Also can she phase through Adamantium? It's always been insanely tough id not impossible for phasers to deal with because it's so tough and dense.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.