Darth Bandon vs. Plo Koon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
1. Force
2. Sabers
3. All-out

TheIndyJedi
Koon obviously

TheIndyJedi
Remind me what are Bandon's feats again? From what I remember he lost to a vastly pre prime Revan with Dark Jedi backing him up.

Xiggy
Originally posted by TheIndyJedi
Remind me what are Bandon's feats again? From what I remember he lost to a vastly pre prime Revan with Dark Jedi backing him up.

Pre Prime Revan huh?

Is that really much worse than getting beaten by pre prime Savage Opress with clones to back him up?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
KEK

TheIndyJedi
Originally posted by Xiggy
Pre Prime Revan huh?

Is that really much worse than getting beaten by pre prime Savage Opress with clones to back him up?
May I remind you that pre prime Savage force choked Ventress and Dooku at the same time and physically bested Anakin and Obi Wan. Anyway Plo Koon matched Ventress with a broken arm, at least that is something...

Xiggy
In a somewhat inconclusive battle yes. Although his dominant arm was fine and Plo Koon isn't exactly depicted using the saber with Two hands in any other material. Not to mention Form V > Form II. So I don't know. What I do know is that when assuming the same stance (one arm behind her back) she was physically powerful enough to push him agasint the ledge :

https://i.makeagif.com/media/11-29-2018/OX34BW.gif

Originally posted by TheIndyJedi
May I remind you that pre prime Savage force choked Ventress and Dooku at the same time and physically bested Anakin and Obi Wan.

It's true. And in the brief moment that they weren't paying attention to him, he held their bodies up in a fit of rage for a few seconds and seemed to release them out of desperation - which means he probably couldn't follow through.

As for physically overpowering Anakin and the likes. I suppose we can reconcile that with Anakin generally holding back his power (with potential that exceeds palpatine) and of course the fact the medium that depicts this also has Anakin struggling to hold the weight of two regular sized people.

And I suppose you think this makes him a much greater prodigy than Revan was? Do you think Savage would best Revan at those respective points in their careers?

TenebrousWay
Clovis >> Savage

xolthol
Bandon is too unknown. Plo koon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.