Starwars vs Modern Day Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoke123
Round 1: The weakest force user who can solo our current earth.
This round has prep for the force user. 1 year.

Round 2: The strongest force user who can solo our earth.
1 year Prep for earth.

Round 3: 3 harrower class star destroyers and their continent of imperial troopers,(around 10000) drop ships and fighters. Each have 10 sith Warriors to accompany their troops.

EU feats should be used.

The Ellimist
Round 1: any competent Jedi Knight can likely do so (Palpatine himself noted this)

Round 2: I'm assuming you mean the *weakest* force user, in which case I guess you'd probably need Nihilus if it's a straight fight

Freedon Nadd
Nihilus - weakest Force user? Pff...

relentless1
the question is can a lightsaber deflect bullets like they can laser blasts? if not then any Force user is screwed, all it'd take is enough numbers either way to down any Force user as we saw in ROTS and other instances when're a Jedi is overwhelmed by the numbers.

Given prep time even i don't know what anyone other than a Palpatine type might accomplish and even then it took Sidious 20 years to successfully scheme his way into domination, not to mention the countless Sith that paved the way for him over the previous 1000 years.

now dropping a Star Wars army complete with weapons AND Sith Lords is a whole other matter, unless Earth is planning on dropping nukes then we stand no chance

Freedon Nadd
Sith do not need to destroy us. We do their job.

snoke123
bump

snoke123
bump

Galan007
This would be better suited in the All-Versus Forum.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.