who is the most powerful telepath?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ghostman
1.in comics
2.all of fiction.

Stoic
Legion.

One Big Mob
Silver Surfer

Flyattractor
The Lawnmower Man

Inedian
Morgan Freeman

Deadline
The Gamesmaster? He was classified as an ominpath he was so powerful.

deathslash
Originally posted by ghostman
1.in comics
2.all of fiction. 1. Not sure
2. The Chaos God's/The God Emperor of Mankind

Senor Cage
Brainiac has to be in the top 3.

ghostman
Originally posted by deathslash
1. Not sure

feats for GEOM??

playa1258
Comicvine Martian Manhunter

-Pr-
1. Not sure

thumb up

victreebelvictr
STARRO!!!

deathslash
Originally posted by ghostman
feats for GEOM?? communicating with people accross the breath of hundreds of thousands of light-years, explicitly being stated to be the equal of one of the chaos gods(just one chaos God is actually so powerful that it has actually held mental sway over the Eldar race hundreds of years before it was even born), casually making hundreds of thousands of mentally resistant superhuman kneel for him (he did this from accross the breath of the Galaxy), casually communicating with people in the in the far future as well as the past, mentally communicating with his clones while using the vast majority of his power trying to stop a wormwhole from opening up and ripping apart the very abric of the universe.

I could go on, but I really don't feel like it.

Deadline
^ I dunno man if you're gonna use him technically Eternity or The Living Tribunal is a telepath.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by Deadline
^ I dunno man if you're gonna use him technically Eternity or The Living Tribunal is a telepath. STARRO OUTCLASSES BOTH!!!

NemeBro
communicating with people accross the breath of hundreds of thousands of light-years,

Not all that.

In the Warp, maybe.

And got a source for Slaanesh holding mental sway over the Eldar race before it was born?

Are you referring to when he made the Word Bearers kneel to him?

Because there was a hundred thousand exactly per the text, and the Emperor didn't do it from across the galaxy. He was physically present.

This one is interesting. Source?

The latter has pretty much nothing to do with being a telepath.

abhilegend
Hulk

deathslash
Originally posted by Deadline
^ I dunno man if you're gonna use him technically Eternity or The Living Tribunal is a telepath. 1.You need feats of them being telepaths in order for it to count.

2. Those feats would need to be better than the ones that I mentioned.

abhilegend
1.You need feats of them being telepaths in order for it to count.

2. Those feats would need to be better than the ones that I mentioned.
Even characters like Brainiac and Saturn Girl have better feats, Starro definitely has.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by abhilegend
Even characters like Brainiac and Saturn Girl have better feats, Starro definitely has. YES!!!

ghostman
abhi, who do you think is the most powerful in comics?

deathslash
Originally posted by NemeBro
Not all that.

In the Warp, maybe.

And got a source for Slaanesh holding mental sway over the Eldar race before it was born?

Are you referring to when he made the Word Bearers kneel to him?

Because there was a hundred thousand exactly per the text, and the Emperor didn't do it from across the galaxy. He was physically present.

This one is interesting. Source?

The latter has pretty much nothing to do with being a telepath. As of Dark Imperium II, he's outright stated tobe considered a genuine rival to the chaos gods. This is the version of him that's a literal corpse btw.

The part about Slaanesh comes from one of the Macharius Crusade books. It's from the Fist of Demetrius IIRC.

Considering that he's stopping a wormhole to the demension that humanity once called Hell from ripping most of the galaxy apart, it's pretty damn impressive that he can still use any of his power to telepathically communicate.

Anyway, the emperor still scales off of characters like Arhiman and Magnus (two beings that can mindrape demons, rip peoples souls apart, etc). It's also really telling when a small fragment of the emperor's soul can make chaos lords crap their pants and when a bit off the psychic essence of his dried blood causes other powerful psykers to pass out.

StyleTime
Yeah, I'm not really sold on the God Emperor guy based on what I've heard here. We've definitely seen stuff like that or greater in comics.

That said, I don't know enough about that world to power scale. Are the Elder Gods something special?

Originally posted by Stoic
Legion.
Shadow King made Legion dance like a marionette while fighting Xavier. Emma and The Cuckoos had him down before Blindfold saved him. Magik saw a future for 616 where Emma kills him solo. Just not sure we can really place Legion at the top.

As for the thread, depends on if we're allowing abstracts or not. Something like the Phoenix entity is logically above standard comic characters(and has shown it on occassion). The telepathic landscape is difficult to outline regardless. After a certain tier, it's hard to tell what feats take precedence, especially between different companies. For example, is scanning a universe superior to breaking open the barrier between dimensions telepathically? What about healing your body or surviving as a telepathic ghost vs mind controlling galaxies? Body transfers while retaining your powers vs disintegrating other telepaths minds just from making contact?

Just gets weird the higher you go, barring direct fights.

ghostman
bump

Bentley
Wolverine

DarkSaint85
The Blob

shadowknight
Originally posted by Senor Cage
Brainiac has to be in the top 3. Maxima is more powerful than Brainiac & MM

"Id"
Nathan Grey

Senor Cage
Originally posted by shadowknight
Maxima is more powerful than Brainiac & MM

Telepathic wise? Definitely not. Brainiac is a universal telepath.

cdtm
I know who the most powerful sociopath is.

Telepath, am less certain. Milton Fine Brainiac is certainly up there, especially around the time he was in a coma on New Genesis, when he mind screwed the entire Earth, including Superman himself, into believing his body still lay in his tomb.

In a coma, in an entirely different universe, he did this.

Senor Cage
Originally posted by cdtm
I know who the most powerful sociopath is.

Telepath, am less certain. Milton Fine Brainiac is certainly up there, especially around the time he was in a coma on New Genesis, when he mind screwed the entire Earth, including Superman himself, into believing his body still lay in his tomb.

In a coma, in an entirely different universe, he did this.

And Milton Fine is just one aspect of Brainiac. True Brainiac has universal telepathy, as we saw when Parasite absorbed a portion of his power. He stated his mind is linked to every being in the universe.

cdtm
thumb up Yep.

Outside of that, Despero is pretty powerful. Good enough to mind screw the entire JLA, which has some powerful telepaths, and Superman himself has a rogues gallery full of them.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Bentley
Wolverine
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
The Blob

thumb up

Toss up.

cdtm
I could say Superman, and I'd have real proof he did, in fact, use tp.

He can call it Tarquism Vo, it's TP. (He also reversed an attack by Fine Brainiac. Got in HIS head, when he was trying to peel back his psyche. How can you do that, without some latent ability?)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.