Traya vs Jerec

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Meatpants
Who wins? All out and on neutral ground.

The Merchant
Traya probably. Walking on a planet with gravity so intense it crushes the planet to its core and killing multiple sith assassins + 3 Jedi masters with a gesture is better than most what Jerec has done, though he did casually destroy a massive bridge and has parity with Darth Vader, so he possibly has more raw power.

Meatpants
In terms of Jerec destroying that bridge, according to the novel he was empowered by the Valley's power or something, so that feat doesn't really count in a neutral fight I guess. Plus I doubt Jerec had legitimate parity with Darth Vader, he was just close enough to be the next obvious choice if Vader died for Palps. I may be wrong on that point though.

Freedon Nadd
That cannot be true. The source is mistaken about it. The only time when Jerec tapped into the power of the Jedi Valley is when he was in the area "inhabited" by Jedi statues - some sort of Jedi shrine - where Kyle Katarn faces him.

https://www.amazon.com/Doctor-Who-Poster-Tardis-Tennant/dp/B008FL5VYG#

Meatpants
Isn't it implied that Traya has shatterpoint?

Freedon Nadd
She does have. And she may be a Dark transfer practitioner

Trocity
Where is your evidence that Traya may be a practitioner of Dark Transfer?

Don't speculate, my dear.

Meatpants
I don't see Jerec winning tbh.

snoke123
jerec(Jedi Valley)?

RealistRacism
Traya unironically one-shots.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Trocity
Where is your evidence that Traya may be a practitioner of Dark Transfer?

Don't speculate, my dear.

She is bringing that Wookiee to life who was on the floor. Hanharr was his name, if I recall correctly.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
She is bringing that Wookiee to life who was on the floor. Hanharr was his name, if I recall correctly. What a beautiful name...

I thought you were female?

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
What a beautiful name...

I thought you were female?

https://media0.giphy.com/media/7Uh1BkTERFvvW/giphy.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.