Valkorion vs. Sidious - TP Battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Round 1: RotS Sidious
Round 2: RotJ Sidious
Round 3: DE Sidious

HP Legend
Interesting. Not really sure as to where he'd stop. I'll wait for a case either way.

DarthCaedus77
Not another Valk V Sidious thread...

Valkorion

victreebelvictr
He dies in 2?

Geistalt
I'm pretty sure Byss has a greater population than the fraction of Ziost Valkorion possessed.

CactusJoe
OP really leaving out TPM sidious as if he wouldn't murk valk too excellent

Freedon Nadd
Both used gimmicks to mind-control people. Vitiate used the power he gained previously from Yavin 4 and Sidious did it by performing rituals on his subjects on Byss.

Azronger
Stops at 1

Lord GOAT
Originally posted by Azronger
Stops at 1

AncientPower
Tenebrae's willpower is godly given all of the ridiculous scaling he has off of the First Son.

Better yet, Tenebrae was dominating the Dread Masters who can casually dominate billions. That's whilst he was driving Revan insane. As well as breaking the minds of Tol Braga's strike team, suppressing Vaylin's power, stalemating a planetary tier entity in Sel-Makor, casually observing his Imperial Guard, casually controlling the Children of the Emperor who are all Act II Barsen'thor tier and more.

Yeah, Sheev doesn't have shit.

RealistRacism
There's no way that someone could honestly argue any version of Sheev is a superior telepath, lmao.

Meatpants
I wonder who had the greater force potential at birth. I mean, Tenebrae snapped a Sith Lord's neck (his father) when he like 5 or something, which is basically akin to ragdolling a Sith Lord as a prebuescent. Even his daughter around that age ragdolled a bunch of Zakuul knights.

HP Legend
Originally posted by Meatpants
I wonder who had the greater force potential at birth. I mean, Tenebrae snapped a Sith Lord's neck (his father) when he like 5 or something, which is basically akin to ragdolling a Sith Lord as a prebuescent. Even his daughter around that age ragdolled a bunch of Zakuul knights.

He didn't snap a Sith Lord''s neck at 5. He snapped his step father's neck (who was a non force user). He did later defeat his father and many other Sith Lords at the age of 10 but he's never done anything close to ragdolling another Sith Lord (at least not at that age).

Meatpants
Oops sorry, worked all day and super tired, got the stepfather mixed with his father. Anyway, wasn't he like ten when he stripped his father of the force and drove him mad before killing him? You have to be extremely powerful in the force to be able to do that to a Sith Lord at ten years old.

And again, his daughter (presumably having a very similar force potential to her father) telepathically killed a bunch of Zakuul knights simultaneously at a very young age. It was enough for Valkorion to lock her away and condition her to suppress her powers, anyway.

HP Legend
Oops sorry, worked all day and super tired, got the stepfather mixed with his father. Anyway, wasn't he like ten when he stripped his father of the force and drove him mad before killing him? You have to be extremely powerful in the force to be able to do that to a Sith Lord at ten years old.

And again, his daughter (presumably having a very similar force potential to her father) telepathically killed a bunch of Zakuul knights simultaneously at a very young age. It was enough for Valkorion to lock her away and condition her to suppress her powers, anyway.

Yes both of the above are correct. Tenebrae was immensely strong in The Dark Side (noted several times by The SWTOR Encyclopedia) and did definitely have high potential. I just felt the need to correct you.

Meatpants
But was his natural force potential higher than Palpatine's?

HP Legend
Probably not no given that even after getting a massive power increase from Nathema and growing in power for 1300 years Palpatine was stronger than him IMO.

Meatpants
I'm talking about natural connection to the force, as opposed to artificial power or skill/training. At birth, who had the stronger connection to the force?

Zenwolf
I'm talking about natural connection to the force, as opposed to artificial power or skill/training. At birth, who had the stronger connection to the force?

I mean does it really matter with potential and Force Users? We never seem to get any sort of gauge for any Force Users apart from the Skywalker line. Even then it's just them being the most powerful.

Other than that, we seem to just get vague "oh they have such and such potential." It's never really been quantified so tbh I don't think it matters in the grand scheme of things compared to...well everything else.

AncientPower
All we know about pre-Nathema Ritual Tenebrae was that he was even more powerful than Marka Ragnos and he killed the remaining 8 members of the Sith Council, some of whom were considered 'dangerous' to Naga Sadow's reign. They're all more powerful than Dramath too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.