The Lefts War On Christmas! Happy Holidays!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
Its December 1st. Let the WAR Begin!!!!!!!

ButtSore Lefties claiming all things Christmas Bad now...aka Old Christmas Song = Rape now.

Flyattractor
No Joy in the Heart of Loony Left at all. So unhappy.

Xfp55S6kNgg&t=0s

Valkorion
if you're a troll i can't believe you've never broken character once, 10/10 lmao

Flyattractor
Just here havin Fun!!!!!!!!!!!

Valkorion
is your horrible english and incoherent arguments for real or just a troll? i don't think anyone has figured out lmao, if troll = up there with top tiers, mind blowing

Flyattractor
All just part of my Charm and Style. That and I aint putting any Actual Real Effort into this shit. Cause Dat Aint Fun!!!!!!

mwVpTYez82w

The Ellimist
Isn't this kinda like being a right-wing SJW?

Flyattractor
Nope. Cause it aint FORCING its Viewpoints down your Throat. SJW's Love the Deep Throating.

Emperordmb
Even if it is obnoxious there's still not that visceral desire to judge people by their identity group.

Bashar Teg
Good, OP. I hope your Christmas sucks so bad that you finally overdose and kill yourself. One less whiney Incel.

quanchi112
Fly is unbelievably sad and lonely. Pay attention to him a little more around the holidays. He needs it.

Surtur
People a few houses down have their x-mas stuff up already. There is a x-mas tree thing in the yard(not an actual tree, it's inflatable) and a snowman and it says Happy Holidays. Lol.

I wonder if they call the Christmas tree a holiday tree?

quanchi112
More appropriate question is who cares, surt. Live your own parasitic life in peace.

BackFire
The idea of some widespread war on Christmas is dumb made up horse shit.

To debunk it just walk any department store or mall anytime after Halloween and try not to get tangled up in all the Christmas decorations they have.

Also people get mad about stores being forced to say 'Happy Holidays' instead of "Merry Christmas' but from my own experience that is also horse shit. I don't think I've ever heard a store employee say Happy Holidays, they always say Merry Christmas to me and then I get triggered and go home and cry in my atheist bungalow.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by BackFire

To debunk it just walk any department store or mall anytime after Halloween and try not to get tangled up in all the Christmas decorations they have.

Also people get mad about stores being forced to say 'Happy Holidays' instead of "Merry Christmas' but from my own experience that is also horse shit. I don't think I've ever heard a store employee say Happy Holidays, they always say Merry Christmas to me and then I get triggered and go home and cry in my atheist bungalow. Very good and honest rant BF, I enjoyed it. thumb up

quanchi112

Also people get mad about stores being forced to say 'Happy Holidays' instead of "Merry Christmas' but from my own experience that is also horse shit. I don't think I've ever heard a store employee say Happy Holidays, they always say Merry Christmas to me and then I get triggered and go home and cry in my atheist bungalow. Bf always destroys the Surts or the crybabies of the world.

snowdragon
I too shall protest and partake on the war on Christmas, any fruitcakes that get sent to me will be burned in my front yard, thereby not only protesting Christmas but also global warming (with my fruitcake particulates!)

Surtur

Also people get mad about stores being forced to say 'Happy Holidays' instead of "Merry Christmas' but from my own experience that is also horse shit. I don't think I've ever heard a store employee say Happy Holidays, they always say Merry Christmas to me and then I get triggered and go home and cry in my atheist bungalow.

I think it's dumb either way. Whining over "Happy Holidays" being used or "Merry Christmas". Neither is offensive.

I just found it humorous that the people had a Happy Holidays sign alongside stuff that is obviously associated with Christmas.

Robtard
I was sad to see that Starbucks went out of their way this year to make their Holiday Cups overtly Christmas-y to appease the usual whiners.

Was hoping for another 2016, the 'Unity" cup which attacked Christians values or the 2017 "Gay Agenda" cup which attacked all of Christiandome and Conservatism and all things Holy. I even would have settled for the 2015 "Red" cup, which somehow attacked Jesus.

cdtm
Originally posted by Robtard
I was sad to see that Starbucks went out of their way this year to make their Holiday Cups overtly Christmas-y to appease the usual whiners.

Was hoping for another 2016, the 'Unity" cup which attacked Christians values or the 2017 "Gay Agenda" cup which attacked all of Christiandome and Conservatism and all things Holy. I even would have settled for the 2015 "Red" cup, which somehow attacked Jesus.

Never really got the Christmas = Christian angle anyways. Santa Clause is a Pepsi mascot, for cripes sake (Or was that Coke?). He's not even loosely based on a real life person, you won't find anything in scripture about a fat elf who flew around on a sleigh pulled by 12 reindeer and one with a searchlight for a nose.

Japan can keep Christmas, the Commercial Holiday separate from Christmas, the Christian tradition just fine.

Surtur
Jesus was a super chill fake deity so I feel like he wouldn't even care about a red cup.

Robtard
Originally posted by cdtm
Never really got the Christmas = Christian angle anyways. Santa Clause is a Pepsi mascot, for cripes sake (Or was that Coke?). He's not even loosely based on a real life person, you won't find anything in scripture about a fat elf who flew around on a sleigh pulled by 12 reindeer and one with a searchlight for a nose.

Japan can keep Christmas, the Commercial Holiday separate from Christmas, the Christian tradition just fine.

It was Coca-Cola in the 20's, who created the "fat jolly Santa". Likely when Christmas became commercialized as we know it today.

Flyattractor
And It is Leftists Secularists that want to get rid of Songs and Cartoons cause they are Fun and Freedom Hating Shit Heads.

WHY ROBBIE A SHIT HEAD?

BackFire
Originally posted by Surtur
I think it's dumb either way. Whining over "Happy Holidays" being used or "Merry Christmas". Neither is offensive.

I just found it humorous that the people had a Happy Holidays sign alongside stuff that is obviously associated with Christmas.

Yeah, it is. If you get upset over Happy Holidays being said or Merry Christmas being said then you're just an *******. Like, someone is wishing you well either way, appreciate the gesture.

dadudemon
Originally posted by cdtm

He's based off of Saint Nicholas. He's the Patron Saint of Children.

It's right in the name "Saint Nick."

It's like if we had a Bruce Lee figure 500 years from now who was the Dojo master who taught great lessons and hard work to all the good pupils. And he especially emphasized hard work resulted in better skills and understanding of martial arts.

That's exactly what Saint Nick is like. Real figure. Real saint. Really did emphasize good behavior to children. Really did bring gifts. But the reindeer and sleigh, magic, etc. That was all added after the fact. Long after the fact. As part of a commercialization effort. A bit over 100 years ago.

dadudemon
aaahahahaha, f*ck this thread:

https://i.imgur.com/da3jlnY.jpg

BackFire
laughing out loud

That does sum up the war on xmas pretty well.

Flyattractor
Yes. Libtards ruin EVERYTHING!

Eternal Idol
Santa and Jesus are myths. Happy holidays and keep your bastardized superstition of choice confined within your property lines.

Surtur
When you think about it Christmas is kinda celebrating the fact an eldritch abomination spawned a humanoid form for a bit. All to "die" and guilt people into worshiping it.

Too funny.

Flyattractor
Yes. We should do away with it. Make the Kids stay in school and stop the Shopping Holiday. I doubt the religious people would have any issue with that. Also that way we won't have to put uo with Angry Athiest bitching about Christmas Displays during the CHRISTMAS Holiday. Also won't have to listen to Jews complain about how White Guilt Athiest keep trying to turn Hanuka into the "Jewish Christmas".

dadudemon
When you think about it Christmas is kinda celebrating the fact an eldritch abomination spawned a humanoid form for a bit. All to "die" and guilt people into worshiping it.

Too funny.

You have your nomenclature all wrong.

It's The 11-Dimensional Progenitor God casting a 5-Dimensional God Shadow which creates ripples in our perception resulting in our experience.

Surtur
Jesus was basically an avatar of Cthulhu. Accept it!

Flyattractor
HP Lovecraft got Tummy Cancer.

Surtur
Or maybe Jesus is more like Nyarlathotep.

Flyattractor
Lets all chip in and get Azathoh an Alarm Clock for Chirstmas!

Flyattractor
Yep.....The Loony Left Loves Christmas....

Prinicipal Bans Candy Canes from School....and yes. Its all Jesus's Fault!!

eek!

Chuck_Schumer
Happy Holidays!

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Chuck_Schumer
Happy Holidays!

you have to say "merry christmas" or the trump cult gets triggered

Flyattractor
Bah Humbug.

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
you have to say "merry christmas" or the trump cult gets triggered

^Is blissfully unaware he just self triggered over what he thinks other people will do.

cdtm
Originally posted by Flyattractor

eek!

I was going to ask why they'd have "ban santa" on the list. Then read on to "On worksheets".

If that means no jazzing up homework and assignments with Christmas art, I honestly don't see a problem with that.

Christmas trees in classrooms could likewise be a distraction. Maybe the kids are too focused on decorating the things, or otherwise making a mess of it.

Edit:

http://lc.org/120318ElkhornList.pdf

Well, there goes that theory.

It apparently really is because an administrator believes being inclusive, means ommiting even a hint of religious promotion.

Makes sense, if you're an administrator. No one can complain/sue/withdraw funding if there's nothing to draw a bead on. The "war on Christmas" types will of course complain, but that isn't really the administrations concern. Covering their rears are.

Edit X2:

https://www.elkhornweb.org/blog/policy/series-600-instruction/604-instructional-curriculum/policy-604-05-public-performances-and-exhibits/administrative-rules-and-procedures-to-implement-policy-604-05/

And here's the administrations side of it. They're outright told to steer clear of religion.

So they really aren't to blame here.

Flyattractor
And on the #BanSanta Front... Facebook is getting in on the Act.

Facebook Censors Photos that "May" contain violence and or intent....and yeah it includes Santa and Baby Jesus...

cdtm
And on the #BanSanta Front... Facebook is getting in on the Act.

Facebook Censors Photos that "May" contain violence and or intent....and yeah it includes Santa and Baby Jesus...

How odd.

Just this morning, I had a video on Facebook from a loose friend, dressed in a santa suit and asking everyone to share it.

No censuring there. I wonder how something ends up on the cenorship
flag?

Flyattractor
No Baby Jesus. You show a pic of Baby Jesus and it sends people int uncontrollable Violent Hate Spirals.

Surtur

eek!

She banned more than candy canes lol. It's almost like she was waging..war on Christmas.

Best part though? B*tch has now been put on leave. Boooom

Robtard
^Is blissfully unaware he just self triggered over what he thinks other people will do.

Are you just attacking Bashar for the sake of doing it or do you legit believe that?

Because Rightist have exploded over "Happy Holidays" or "Holiday Tree" or Starbucks cups, claiming year after year that there's some "War on Christmas" or similar. This happens every year now as fact.

ps Your boy Sean Hannity recently did it again, just days ago

Surtur
Are you just attacking Bashar for the sake of doing it or do you legit believe that?

Because Rightist have exploded over "Happy Holidays" or "Holiday Tree" or Starbucks cups, claiming year after year that there's some "War on Christmas" or similar. This happens every year now as fact.

My comment didn't say whether or not people will behave that way. My comment was that he was self triggering. His doing so does not depend on whether or not people freak over "Happy Holidays".

Robtard
The point I touched on: Your comment implies that he was incorrect; he's not. Certain people flip out every year on a perceived "War of Christmas".

Surtur
The point I touched on: Your comment implies that he was incorrect; he's not. Certain people flip out every year on a perceived "War of Christmas".

Oh I see, well you indeed are correct. They do flip out over it, and the prospect of that triggered poor Bashy.

Bashar Teg

he thinks that because he's an atheist and doesn't give a shit about the topic, that somehow negates all the whining trumpers. the boy's soft in the head.

Surtur
No I just think you're a triggered little girl.

Robtard
he thinks that because he's an atheist and doesn't give a shit about the topic, that somehow negates all the whining trumpers. the boy's soft in the head.

IMO, he's not really an atheist. You can take the boy out of Catholic school, but taking the Catholic out the boy is much harder.

edit: Okay, that didn't mean to sound perverted

Bashar Teg
athiest make up a very sharp minority of trumpers. the only athiest trumpers are people like you, lonely incel man-toddlers banding together on the internet passing along russian troll material.

in trump's paradise you'd be put up against the wall looong before me. just sayin

https://www.kwtx.com/content/news/Trump-voters-very-religious--443162893.html

Flyattractor
Bashy and Robbie prove the point of this thread with every post.

Bashar Teg
nobody cares about you? That's sad. sad

Flyattractor
Awww.. Bashy has Fee Fees.

Surtur
IMO, he's not really an atheist. You can take the boy out of Catholic school, but taking the Catholic out the boy is much harder.

edit: Okay, that didn't mean to sound perverted

Take your war on my atheism out of here!

Flyattractor
Athiest don't have a hoiday... How sad. Happy Winter Break Surty.

Surtur
3 years ago I officially declared Halloween the atheist holiday.

Flyattractor
But it has ties to Paganism.

Chuck_Schumer
https://i.redd.it/iaupzw7lop321.jpg

Putinbot1
Two threads, same fake news.

Flyattractor
Lol! Even funny Comic Book Channels can SCHOOL Stupid Chirstmas Hating Lefties.

59R8YVVFyfU

Surtur

samhain

A 'Happy Holidays' sign could be more efficient than a 'Merry Christmas' one, Christmas comes but once a year so you could only use the sign once, whereas a 'Happy Holidays' sign could get used multiple times in a year provided it didn't have pics of sleighs on it or other such stuff. Always found people who decorate the outside of their home to be weird and attention seeking anyway, keep it indoors you phucking meff!

Surtur
Originally posted by samhain
A 'Happy Holidays' sign could be more efficient than a 'Merry Christmas' one, Christmas comes but once a year so you could only use the sign once, whereas a 'Happy Holidays' sign could get used multiple times in a year provided it didn't have pics of sleighs on it or other such stuff. Always found people who decorate the outside of their home to be weird and attention seeking anyway, keep it indoors you phucking meff!

There are lots of people here who put up outside decorations. If you drive to the suburbs outside of Chicago the decorations really get extravagant.

Flyattractor

samhain
There are lots of people here who put up outside decorations. If you drive to the suburbs outside of Chicago the decorations really get extravagant.

Not as much of it in this country, at least not in a city anyway but there are a lot of people who fill up every inch of available window space with blinking lights and/or spray snow.

Flyattractor
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-YgPWKUYR-sE/ULY4wKJ6jHI/AAAAAAAAG7w/b0RlUJ7da2M/s1600/Ditto+Christmas+Lights.jpg

Still the best ever.

samhain
^That's pretty good.

Flyattractor
Would have loved to be sitting across the street the next morning after the first night.

Surtur
Hell I know some people who will spend an hour or two driving around just looking at different decorations.

The annoying thing is when March rolls around and the decorations are still up.

Flyattractor
I can remember when that was a thing as well. Back in the days before Lefty Secularism started to Kill the Christmas Spirit.

BackFire

That's me.

Hell I know some people who will spend an hour or two driving around just looking at different decorations.

The annoying thing is when March rolls around and the decorations are still up.

Also me, minus the March part. I love driving around looking at the decorations.

cdtm
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-YgPWKUYR-sE/ULY4wKJ6jHI/AAAAAAAAG7w/b0RlUJ7da2M/s1600/Ditto+Christmas+Lights.jpg

Still the best ever.

Nice.

Tons of bling, without going waaaaay overboard, like some houses around here (Can only imagine the electric bill when your house has more lights then a carnival.)

Surtur
Downtown Chicago also looks really great at night during the Christmas season. The city really does go all out and we have a Christmas tree that is over 60 feet tall.

BackFire
I went to a mall near my house the other day with the gf, they have two massive trees inside, probably like 40+ feet tall.

https://imgur.com/a/UNjfXdz

https://imgur.com/a/2f0uhyC

Flyattractor
I almost said "BF went into a Mall at Christmas" I almost thought. You Brave Guy, but then I saw in the pics that there is no one there so... Yeah Nice pics.

Surtur
Nice. The tree I have in my house is a little one, only a little over 3 feet tall.

Flyattractor
Mine aint even a foot tall. Very Charley Brown-ish.

BackFire
I almost said "BF went into a Mall at Christmas" I almost thought. You Brave Guy, but then I saw in the pics that there is no one there so... Yeah Nice pics.

Lol, it was actually pretty crowded, just not showing in the photos. It's also a mall that doesn't have a lot of normal stores, it's kinda known as the fancy mall, there are a ton of high end clothing and jewelry stores.

Flyattractor
BF too good for the Hoi Polloi !!!

Merry Christmas!!!!

BackFire
Only the best malls for me.

Flyattractor
You are a Dying Breed. Much like Malls.

BackFire
This is like the one time a year I go to a mall, and I don't even buy anything.

There was a going out of business sale at Sears though.

Flyattractor
Merry Christmas You Cheap Bastard!!!

Eternal Idol

Oak Brook must look amazing this time of year.

BackFire
Merry Christmas You Cheap Bastard!!!

Merry Christmas you whatever you are.

Jessica Tandy

Bashar Teg
Happy Holidays, triggered OP smile

Eternal Idol
Ovi1SKwfyxU

It's funny how some fables became historic
When the authors clearly wrote them to be metaphoric
But people will believe anything if it's written
Especially in stone or ancient scroll
December 25th has been blacklisted
Since Dawkins found the proof Jesus never existed
It was the last thing anyone ever expected
X-mas has been X'ed

No colored lights, no shopping sprees
No more presents under dead trees
St. Nick is dead, but we don't grieve
We celebrate the last Christmas Eve

Jesuits are slowly turning Dianetic
Protestants increasingly become agnostic
Pentecostal churches are hanging pentagrams
Priests and nuns are molesting each other
Methodists and Baptists are claiming Buddhist
Evangelicals, surprisingly, are nudist
But mostly everyone is trying to become Jew
'Cause Easter's canceled too

No more egg hunts, no Sunday mass
Fridays are fair, Wednesdays don't ash
They canceled Lent and slowed down Fast
Enjoy Christmas, 'cause it's your last

No shopping sprees
("Don't worry, son."wink
No more presents
("We don't need Christ."wink
Under dead trees
("We got eight nights."wink
St. Nick is dead
("We got mitzvah."wink
But we don't grieve
("They're all canceled."wink
We celebrate
("Our Hanukkah!"wink
The last Christmas Eve

Flyattractor
I would wish a Merry Christmas to the last 3 posters but eh... why bother.

Lord Lucien
Christmas is for fools. Fools and liberals! Oh ho ho ho ho hahaahaha.

Flyattractor
Merry Chirstmas You Happy Fool You.

Flyattractor
Good Advice.

8npdr0tScig

Jessica Tandy

Bashar Teg
lTu-x364_3E

Flyattractor

Bashar Teg
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

WHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Oh dear, Is this what passes for 'christmas spirit' in trump-reality?

Flyattractor
Oh dear, Is this what passes for 'christmas spirit' in trump-reality?

All Bashy Needs is some Meds for his STD this X-Mas.

eek!

Bashar Teg
How bad does your christmas suck, that you're spending it looking for manufacture outrage on the internet to trigger yourself over? And then to top off your pathetic shitshow, you scapegoat liberals for making you triggered. It must be tough for you to enjoy christmas, being an old unemployed junkie with no friends, but surely this is not the remedy

Flyattractor
I Gots the STD Bad Brah! It Burns Muh SJW HOLE!! Its Turing Orange! AHHH I got the STD's BAD! The World is ORANGE! ORANGE!!!!!!!

Poor Bashy.... eek!

Bashar Teg
Nice edit, triggered guy

Flyattractor
Muh SJW HOLE IS BURING ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!

smokin'

Flyattractor
For Freakmas Hollywood bitches about one of their own... Cause They are full of the Hatemas!!!!!!

FAnlpenpn2g

Bashar Teg
^^triggered on christmas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.