DE Sidious vs. Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
no lightsaber

who wins

NemeBro
I see what you did here my friend. thumb up

And probably Magneto, but I'm nothing near an expert on either.

victreebelvictr

Sin I AM

Flyattractor
Magnetism is a greater power then the Force..

victreebelvictr
Sidious is also faster than Magneto.

Flyattractor
I have seen it argued that Magneto has instantaneous reactions. So get ready for that.

victreebelvictr
Sidious generates a dark aura which slows his opponents.

Get ready for that. smile

Flyattractor
You don't know the rabid stupidity of the Maggy Fans!

One Big Mob
I'm not seeing how Magneto loses here

MythLord
Sidious wins.

They can both stomp each other with the right attack, but Sheev is faster on the draw and has much more ways to attack and better counters to anything Magneto brings to the table.

Damborgson
Faster than Magneto on the draw ? Bold statement.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by MythLord
Sidious wins.

They can both stomp each other with the right attack, but Sheev is faster on the draw and has much more ways to attack and better counters to anything Magneto brings to the table. Even if he were faster for whatever reason, it's not like he crosses the battlefield and tears Magneto's head off in a nanosecond.
There's also a question if he could choke him considering his shield blocks all attacks including tk.

deathslash
Originally posted by Damborgson
Faster than Magneto on the draw ? Bold statement. there are actually a few statements and quotes that give Sidious relativistic speed and reaction time. He also has the ability to slow down his perception of time. Let me put it this way, Lucas directly said that Sidious was the most powerful sith Lord in history. Meanwhile, an ancient sith Lord (who's probably the second most powerful) could slow down his perception of time enough that he could have a conversation with one of his enemies during the middle of a fight.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by deathslash
there are actually a few statements and quotes that give Sidious relativistic speed and reaction time. He also has the ability to slow down his perception of time. Let me put it this way, Lucas directly said that Sidious was the most powerful sith Lord in history. Meanwhile, an ancient sith Lord (who's probably the second most powerful) could slow down his perception of time enough that he could have a conversation with one of his enemies during the middle of a fight. Magneto grabbed a being that travels 99.9 percent lightspeed, not to mention all of Cyclops' blast reactions and the like. That's also assuming Sith lightning travels faster than normal lightning alongside Sheev's movements... or any of his powers really. We've seen on the other hand Mags instantly activate his shield.

And you realize you're bringing up conversations in the middle of fights into a comic vs forum, and trying to make it sound impressive?
"30 words"
*one punch*

I mean, the feat itself might be alright, but look at the medium you're discussing here.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Damborgson
Faster than Magneto on the draw ? Bold statement.

Very bold.

deathslash
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Magneto grabbed a being that travels 99.9 percent lightspeed, not to mention all of Cyclops' blast reactions and the like. That's also assuming Sith lightning travels faster than normal lightning alongside Sheev's movements... or any of his powers really. We've seen on the other hand Mags instantly activate his shield.

And you realize you're bringing up conversations in the middle of fights into a comic vs forum, and trying to make it sound impressive?
"30 words"
*one punch*

I mean, the feat itself might be alright, but look at the medium you're discussing here. hey, I'm not siding with one or the other. Damb said it was a bold statement and I was simply explaining the sort of feats tat Sidious has. I am wondering what's going to stop Sidious' exotic abilities from killing Magneto though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.