How many Aurra Sings does it take to kill Caedus?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Xiggy
Caedus as of Tempest

Restrictions : Sith lightning

RealistRacism

Xiggy
I'm thinking 2-3 aswell. Possibly 4 with lightning.

Lord GOAT

DarthCaedus77
Caedus's showing against her is a low one, not sure why it's being used as legit but if I throw you a bone and say it's consistent, 4.

DarthCaedus77
And why is Xiggy so anti-Caedus lol.

Xiggy
Originally posted by DarthCaedus77
Caedus's showing against her is a low one, not sure why it's being used as legit but if I throw you a bone and say it's consistent, 4.

I have no reason to believe it's illegitimate.

For example, if you showed me him pinning her to a chair with the force and keeping her their with minimal in an earlier part of the story, i'd say it's a low showing.

As for him beating more than 3. I don't really see how that's the case when one could cause him a lot of stress. Even Disarm him.

DarthCaedus77
Literally every other performance Caedus has had against anyone of remote skill and power refutes him struggling with her, it's blatantly a low showing.

Xiggy
Originally posted by DarthCaedus77
Literally every other performance Caedus has had against anyone of remote skill and power refutes him struggling with her, it's blatantly a low showing.

No lol. Aura sing competing with Caedus is legitimate. This is a low showing :

Caedus runs from a single nameless Mandalorian Warrior

Recap

- The nameless Mandalorian seizes Jacen's leg
- Aims his blaster at Jacen's belly
- Jacen tries to fool him with an Illusion; it fails
- The Mando laughs - shoots him in the kneecap and lets him go
- Jacen runs away

Special Note : The Mandalorian had orders not to kill Jacen from Boba Fett

One Big Mob
Hmm, I guess Revan beating Mandalore really was a great feat

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Hmm, I guess Revan beating Mandalore really was a great feat Eh.

DarthCaedus77
So you post another low showing as if it means this isn't a low showing. Humour me and tell me why this isn't given Jacen's other feats.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.