Halloween 2 or 3? 2018 halloween is getting a sequel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2
Okay so after the success of 2018 Halloween a sequel is in early development. Dunno what they'll call it.

Flyattractor
Why can't we have 3 Halloween 2s?

riv6672
Jesus this franchise has been milked to death.

Flyattractor
Myers had most def Moo'ed.

Kazenji
I liked the latest movie, But that ending to it was clearly a bait setup for a sequel.

riv6672

Kazenji
They retconned the stuff about Myers being related to Laurie in the latest movie.

Flyattractor
Yeah that retcon and trying to make it a big deal that Michael is totally random when it comes to who he kills made Laurie's response not make as much sense.

Kazenji
Well it shows Laurie being one of his survivors and she's had enough of his shit, If and when Myers decides to go after her again.

Flyattractor
Yeah but its not like he got up to that much SHIT! It was only the 4 kills on that one night. They really kind of nerfed Mikey's Rampaging skills with out the sequels.

Dude111
Yes... The originals ARE THE ONLY G00D ONES!!

Ridley_Prime
Halloween 2018 was awesome imo. I'm all for a sequel since I feel they finally got back on track after previous bad sequels and remakes.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Halloween 2018 was awesome imo. I'm all for a sequel since I feel they finally got back on track after previous bad sequels and remakes. It was very well done. Fly the hater of course did not like it and changed his mind. True supporters like us welcome another sequel.

riv6672

Flyattractor
Yeah F13 wasn't broke and they didn't try to fix it.

juggerman
https://screenrant.com/halloween-2-filming-release-date-2020/

BruceSkywalker
still have to watch the first one

Flyattractor
They aren't Disney/MCU movies so You won't be able to like them no matter what.

roughrider
Whatever they do...if they want to honour what was accomplished in the 2018 film, it's time to let Laurie Strode be at peace. She and Michael should be done with each other. Laurie has faced her demon, ended her trauma and reconciled with her family. Michael, or whatever evil spirit is within him, should reincarnate in someone else.

Flyattractor
Michael hunts down Lori to get his Fingers Back!

steverules_2
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Michael hunts down Lori to get his Fingers Back!

Nah the're gone, he's got a nightcrawler hand now

Flyattractor
Originally posted by steverules_2
Nah the're gone, he's got a nightcrawler hand now

Well as long as He can still do this...

https://www.emp.de/dw/image/v2/BBQV_PRD/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-master-emp/default/dwa88e457c/images/3/9/2/8/392807d.jpg?sfrm=png

...that is all that really matters.

quanchi112
Good news.

steverules_2
Imp could you please change the title of the thread to 'Halloween kills'

Flyattractor
Kinda sad they aint gonna release both movies in the same month now..but that might be a smart movie.

2018 was pretty good. Def Better then those Rob Zombie Nightmares.

steverules_2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.