Favorite Fantasy/ Mythology creature

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VampirePrincess
Whats yours?

Kes
Whats a pegasus?Is that a horse with wings?

happy kine
humans

Kes
?

Evy_O
Yes, a pegasus is a horse with wings Kes.
Mine is dragon, me thinks stick out tongue

Kes
I'll have to go with unicorn because i just love horses! And a magical one would be even cooler!smile

VampirePrincess
An Alicorn (most people don't know this) is a unicorn with wings. Just thought to tell you all.

happy kine
i'm really not sure what a drake is... i'm thinking a bird... a large bird??? i've never heard of an alicorn??? but i'd really have to say that the dragon has to be my fav... they're just too cool.

VampirePrincess
A drake is a smaller version of a dragon... Way smaller... Some can not fly but others can. They can be as big as a Komodo dragon or as small to sit on your shoulder.

diegocala
Bilbo Baggins

happy kine
ohhh, i'd like to have a dragon that sits on my sholder... maybe he'll be well trained and can spit fire on my command... muahahaha MUAHAHAHA...

Dexx
dragons

diegocala
**rubbing hands together** Dragons eh? Excellent

Corran
Dragons are real.

cermiestar
Smaug...from the hobbit

Phoenix
You haven't got my lovely self up there!! Phoenix is my fave!! I looked it up as elvish and they didnt have it, but thy did have FireBird, which is 'Malwathiel'!!!

VampirePrincess
Sorry I forgot about the Phionix... Actually I didn't forget I just kind of ran out of room so I had to add other.

happy kine
the phoenix is cool because it symbolizes spiritual rebirth and transformation. the phoenix rose from the ashes... i think anyway.

cermiestar
la la la

cermiestar
hobbits

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.