Kurk & Intr3pId (Ulic and Ventress) vs. Skillz & Selenial (Wyyrlok and Talon)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Intr3pId
https://i.imgur.com/huR2AOd.png

Lord Krayt has by his henchmen been notified of the presence of Ulic Qel-Droma and Asajj Ventress outside now-dead Count Dooku's stronghold on Serenno. He has sent his most trusted acolytes, Darths Wyyrlok and Talon, to deal with them.

Setting

Battle takes place outside Dooku's palace
Standard mindsets
Standard equipment
Starting distance is 10 meters

Rules

All characters are at their respective peaks
For Ventress, Legends+TCW is allowed (no Dark Disciple)
Skillz or Selenial will open. Then Kurk or I post, then the other of you, and so on. Max of 3 posts per poster. Being as concise as possible is appreciated. 20k characters (2 posts) per poster max (each turn)
3 weeks between each post max, more is an automatic loss (let's not drag this on forever, ladies)
Judges and format: TBD

Lord GOAT
looks gewd

DarthCaedus77
Originally posted by Lord GOAT
looks gewd

Yeah particuularly the 4th image if you take my meaning.

Lord GOAT

Intr3pId
Originally posted by DarthCaedus77
Yeah particuularly the 4th image if you take my meaning.
Talon is one sexy whore, no denying that.

HP Legend
Looks good.

RealistRacism
I vote that Jack be disqualified.

Intr3pId
Originally posted by RealistRacism
I vote that Jack be disqualified.
huhu

DarthCaedus77
I love RR KEK.

BTW can I judge to those involved?

Intr3pId
Originally posted by DarthCaedus77
I love RR KEK.

BTW can I judge to those involved?
Waiting on a reply from 2 guys. If they decline then maybe.

RealistRacism
Ulic solos btw

Intr3pId
Ulic solos btw
excellent

Azronger
Judge, I can

TempAccount
I look forward to Skillz's opening. Know that I will be unable to respond until the later half of the month as I am a heterosexual alpha male with a large penis who is busy studying electrical engineering. (I am not an autist neckbeard who chose mechanical b/c they can't do math).

https://i.imgur.com/vgjgy1T.png

Anyway I promise to restrict my posts to this thread only since I didn't exactly leave on the "best terms" with the mods.

Let us have a fruitful debate smile

Intr3pId
Originally posted by TempAccount
I look forward to Skillz's opening. Know that I will be unable to respond until the later half of the month as I am a heterosexual alpha male with a large penis who is busy studying electrical engineering. (I am not an autist neckbeard who chose mechanical b/c they can't do math).

https://i.imgur.com/vgjgy1T.png

Anyway I promise to restrict my posts to this thread only since I didn't exactly leave on the "best terms" with the mods.

Let us have a fruitful debate smile

Originally posted by me

excellent

Valkorion
Know that I will be unable to respond until the later half of the month as I am a heterosexual alpha male with a large penis who is busy studying electrical engineering.

Lmao didn't you say you were a chemistry major

do you think you're smarter than dmb?

TenebrousWay
(I am not an autist neckbeard who chose mechanical b/c they can't do math).

You chose engineering, wtf.

Regarding the thread,

Ulic solos btw

TempAccount
Originally posted by Valkorion
Lmao didn't you say you were a chemistry major

do you think you're smarter than dmb? I was originally going to do an accelerated 3 year BS in Chem + 2 year Chemical Engineering program (this was at lib arts school) but I managed to transfer directly into an engineering program for this fall.

Unfortunately high-school senior me was much too naive and fell into the trap of thinking a liberal arts degree meant sh1t. So I paid for my mistake in overpriced tuition and being surrounded by leftist snowflakes all day.

F*ck that. State schools for life.

And no, I don't believe I even start to approach DMB in terms of raw intelligence.

However:

He is Heisenberg. I am Gustavo Fring.

He has the book-smarts, but not the social, nor business smarts.

I would bet a moderate amount of money that he will be working for me one day and never suspect a thing.

Intr3pId
I knew that appointing Kurk as my partner was the right move. vin

Valkorion
He has the book-smarts, but not the social, nor business smarts.

On a scale similar to IQ (100 mean, 15 standard deviation) what is your social intelligence, and what is dmb's iyo

Intr3pId
Originally posted by Valkorion
On a scale similar to IQ (100 mean, 15 standard deviation) what is your social intelligence, and what is dmb's iyo
What do you think the answer to that question is?

Intr3pId
Jack solo'd.

Selenial

Intr3pId
excellent

TheMuser
This is going to be fun....

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

NewGuy01
?

As I recall, Deronn actually posted in your last debate, and you didn't.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
That doesn't contradict what I said. smile

CactusJoe
imagine getting help from ant https://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/Smileys/default/rsz_mntgucp.png

DOES HE NOT KNOW HE CANNOT DEFEAT ME https://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/Smileys/default/tg5Ws.png

AncientPower
Ant has never watched LOTR. Filthy, lobotomised troglodyte.

HP Legend
Originally posted by AncientPower
Filthy, lobotomised troglodyte.

Why are you talking about yourself in such a disrespectful manner? I mean I know it's true and you've finally realised it but it's still such a shame.

Selenial

RealistRacism
Those are exactly the words I want to hear, except directed at me and in a different context.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

CactusJoe
https://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/Smileys/default/q7n7s7m.png

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Intr3pId
I've let Kurk known that we've begun. Everything is proceeding as planned 131

TheMuser
I really hope Kurk knows what he is doing here. Ulic can be actually insanely powerful if used correctly....Ulic is also my champion, don't screw this up plz.

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

TempAccount

xolthol
Well a really interresting post.

TheMuser
I mean, Decent I guess but could have been much stronger. I guess i'll wait until he brings out the big guns to make my judgement. Also he didn't have a lot of words to work with so ehhhhhhhhhh fair I guess.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.