Movie 2018 Venom vs Movie Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

marcssands14
Fight set on the roof of Sears Tower. Captain America doesn't have his shield.
Fight to ko or death. Who wins

Bentley
In before it gets moved to the movie forum.

Edit: Venom eats him.

Philosophía
Venom eats him and makes Bucky watch.

Galan007
Moving.

carthage
Venom in a stomp

FrothByte
Cap will put up a fight just because he's Cap but I don't see how he can win this.

Impediment

Robtard
But does he give Cap a Rusty Trombone?

marcssands14
Bump. Captain has no chance at all without his shield?. He has enhance strength and endurance. He could trick venom inton falling off the building.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by marcssands14
Bump. Captain has no chance at all without his shield?. He has enhance strength and endurance. He could trick venom inton falling off the building.
Which would be impossible given Venom's tendrils/tentacles and even if he did, it would result in only him climbing back by up
Chances are - Venom gets in the first hit and punches Cap once, Cap flies off roof, falls down and dies. Non fight stompage assured

BruceSkywalker

Dreampanther
I can sell a movie of Tom Hardy eating Chris Evans's ass for a LOT of money.

Darth Thor
Cap has no chance with or without his shield.

ShadowFyre
This is spite. Venom and Riot are a horrible matchup for anybody that relies on their physical abilities to win in a fight. They simply have no way of hurting them.

You would have to be at Hulk or Kryptonite level to be able to physically kill one IMO. And I honestly don't think Hulk could kill one. But I think he could punch it hard enough that the person inside dies.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
This is spite. Venom and Riot are a horrible matchup for anybody that relies on their physical abilities to win in a fight. They simply have no way of hurting them.

You would have to be at Hulk or Kryptonite level to be able to physically kill one IMO. And I honestly don't think Hulk could kill one. But I think he could punch it hard enough that the person inside dies.

thumb up

Bentley
Kryptonite is indeed a pretty hard hitting rock

marcssands14
bump

KingD19
Why did you bump this? Cap still loses.

carthage
Eddy eats him

FrothByte
Originally posted by marcssands14
bump

This thread is too one-sided to really get much posts. Cap has no chance against Venom with or without his shield.

marcssands14
Originally posted by FrothByte
This thread is too one-sided to really get much posts. Cap has no chance against Venom with or without his shield.

Damn I guess you're right lol. I thought Cap might prevail somehow cuz he's Cap. Ok. A better fight would be against humans like Jason Bourne or John Wick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.