New 52/Rebirth Captain Marvel vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XLR87T3
This should be more interesting than Thor vs Silver Surfer. Can Billy take on someone as powerful as a casual planet busting MFTL herald?

Post Flashpoint feats apply, including Rebirth

MrMind
I have not read much with rebirth CM in it other than big events like darkseid war

he has limited appearances and nothing suggest he's superior than his older self. so surfer wins based on feats
I'd give surfer a nod over pre-52 billy and adam too

XLR87T3
Wow, Billy is weak asf. Wonder Woman and Supergirl would probably fodderize him based on feats

xJLxKing

zopzop
Originally posted by XLR87T3
Billy is weak asf. Wonder Woman and Supergirl would probably fodderize him based on feats
This. I don't understand why people rate DC's CM so highly on these boards. He's a D-Lister at best and his feats/fights aren't anything spectacular.

Surfer stomps.

SquallX

panthergod
Classic Cap or Adam mudstomp Surfer.

XLR87T3
Originally posted by panthergod
Classic Cap or Adam mudstomp Surfer. Feats? Silver Surfer is a casual planet buster

carver9
Surfer stomps

panthergod
Feats? Silver Surfer is a casual planet buster
I
Cap Wade's through 5-D imp blasts and reformed from being turned inside out by star system destroying tech.

Surfer gets his head caved in. Again.

Philosophía
Billy is much more versatile than his pre-Flashpoint self, with Wonder Woman level strength/speed.

Unfortunately, he's a literal kid in terms of knowledge of his powers/fighting experience, so at the moment he'd have a hard time winning.

Pre-Flashpoint Captain Marvel/Black Adam would beat the breaks off of Surfer, though.

XLR87T3
I
Cap Wade's through 5-D imp blasts and reformed from being turned inside out by star system destroying tech.

Surfer gets his head caved in. Again. Completely unquantifiable. Average feats, he's not even as durable as Supergirl or Powergirl

panthergod
Completely unquantifiable. Average feats, he's not even as durable as Supergirl or Powergirl

Laughable stance.

and oh yeah, they are both well above Surfer anyway.

One Big Mob
Completely unquantifiable. Average feats, he's not even as durable as Supergirl or Powergirl What is it about Captain Marvel that makes so many people retarded?

I get that no one wants him equal to non-holding back Superman, but it seems most people want to go that extra step. It's not that he's not close, it's that he's not even in the same ballpark and he's actually lower than everyone else too.
Powergirl though...

Not speaking of Nu-Cap

zopzop
Originally posted by One Big Mob
What is it about Captain Marvel that makes so many people retarded?

Because it's true? I mean AQUAMAN, this forums favorite punching bag, has done better against top tier bricks like Wonder Woman than CM has. When Diana was fighting PG, she knew she was in for one hell of a fight. When she fought BA (CM's peer), she ended it in like 2 pages.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by zopzop
Because it's true? I mean AQUAMAN, this forums favorite punching bag, has done better against top tier bricks like Wonder Woman than CM has. When Diana was fighting PG, she knew she was in for one hell of a fight. When she fought BA (CM's peer), she ended it in like 2 pages. Didn't realize she fought PG with a kryptonite mace?

abhilegend
And how did Aquaman do better than Cap against Diana?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by zopzop
Because it's true? .

Wait, are you saying you DO become a retard?

XLR87T3
Laughable stance.

and oh yeah, they are both well above Surfer anyway. Again, feats?

DarkSaint85
Again, feats?

https://i.postimg.cc/ZYCHqZLh/x-EFtc7i-d.jpg

sneer

Don't you dare doubt Billy.

XLR87T3
Non canon.

Still waiting for proof that Billy doesn't get oneshotted by, let alone actually defeats, Silver Surfer

DarkSaint85
Has it ever been confirmed that Monster Society is non canon?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.