Venom Thanos vs Justice League.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

marcssands14
Venom bas bonded to Thano and they set out to kill the justice league in central park. Can the league survive?

SquallX
Without the Gauntlet, Superman kills Thanos. Add Diana, Thanos is raped to Kingdom Come.

marcssands14
Bump

Impediment

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by marcssands14
Venom bas bonded to Thano and they set out to kill the justice league in central park. Can the league survive?

depends does he have the infinity gauntlet coz if so, he shitstomps..

if no gauntlet, be a nice fight but thanos still loses

ShadowFyre
Well the shmbiote amplifies all of his physicals by a large margin so Super is only problem here.

All Justice League threads are basically Superman threads. The rest of the team is usually useless if he is there.

WolvesofBabylon
Yea his speed plus power after justice league is pretty ridiculous

quanchi112
Thanos pries the weakness from his body and beats Supeeman worse than Batman did. Thanos would brutalize these chumps. Superman was not very effective against Doomsday despite a 3-1 advantage.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos pries the weakness from his body and beats Supeeman worse than Batman did. Thanos would brutalize these chumps. Superman was not very effective against Doomsday despite a 3-1 advantage.

NotAllThatEvil
Heat vision and lightning are actual hard counters for venom and I'm pretty sure all batman use some sort of sonic device. Most individual member 9f the league could take venom alone and their heavy hitters can take thanos. I'd vote for the league

marcssands14
Final bump. I wanna know what quanchi tthinks

NemeBro
He already posted lmao.

marcssands14
Originally posted by NemeBro
He already posted lmao.

You're right. I cant read sometimes 😑

Eon Blue
Originally posted by marcssands14
You're right. I cant read sometimes 😑

We can see that.

Anyways, Thanos wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.