SWTOR Blog Series #1: Hero of Tython

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

AncientPower
Excellent thread.

By the way, Lord Scourge > ACT 2 HoT > Master Warren Sedoru > Ven Zallow ~ Decieved!Malgus >> Hope!Malgus >> Return!Malgus > Battlemaster Kao Cen Darach.

xolthol
Really interresting...
As feat we have also that Orgus Dinn was able to destroy a huge tunnel at the start of the prologue. The same guys is literraly ragdoll by his former apprentice (Bengel Mor) who loose to end of tython HoT. Knowing how big is the groth of the HoT is power will be insane.
A similar feat is in the Barshen'tor arc the destruction of a cavern by Nalen at the start of the story. And the Barshen'tor just decimate him at the end of tython.

DarthCaedus77
Nice

RealistRacism
Finally sharing your work with the common folk. Good stuff Skillz.

CactusJoe
Get to your wyyrlok post lol

Total Warrior
Cool idea

Selenial
Originally posted by CactusJoe
Get to your wyyrlok post lol

thumb up

fml it's like trying to herd a cat

Haschwalth
He belongs beside Revan/Mace windu/Yoda/kyp

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I was wondering about estimations in terms of how HoT compares to other eras? Is he Maul level? Ventress level? Higher or lower?

victreebelvictr
He is definitely higher than Mauk tier.

I placed him high Dooku tier.

TenebrousWay
Yeah, HoT is Anakin lite. He's probably late TCW Anakin level by the end of Act 3. SWTOR scaling is really nuts, it's the culmination of the ancient line of the Sith with Tenebrae and his Empire.

victreebelvictr
Probably mid Vader tier really. erm

HP Legend
Good work Skillz.

S_W_LeGenD
Very nice. thumb up

NewGuy01
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I was wondering about estimations in terms of how HoT compares to other eras? Is he Maul level? Ventress level? Higher or lower?
At what point in the story?

AncientPower
Act III HoT should be between Kenobi and Windu.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by NewGuy01
At what point in the story?

By the end of Act 3.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.