MCU: Proxima Midnight vs. Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Proxima has her weapon

Round 1: Civil War suit Tchalla
Round 2: Kinetic suit Tchalla

Who wins

Robtard
Depends, are we assuming that her weapon can cut/pierce BP's suit? Because her boyfriend's weaspon went through Vision like he was made of butter and he's composed of a vibranium alloy.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Robtard
Depends, are we assuming that her weapon can cut/pierce BP's suit? Because her boyfriend's weaspon went through Vision like he was made of butter and he's composed of a vibranium alloy.

Yeah, this pretty much sums it up for me on how this out c ome is gonna play out, could very well be a stalemate because Tchalla doesn't have the damage output to put her down either. I'm gonna assume her spear can Pierce him though.

Giving proxima the nod despite not being overly impressed

Darth Thor
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
because Tchalla doesn't have the damage output to put her down either.

With his kinetic energy suit he punches down Cull Obsidian in one scene. Obviously after hes built up tons of kinetic energy. But then he has vibrantly claws on top. So he should have the damage output to take her in that suit.

riv6672
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Yeah, this pretty much sums it up for me on how this out c ome is gonna play out, could very well be a stalemate because Tchalla doesn't have the damage output to put her down either. I'm gonna assume her spear can Pierce him though.

Giving proxima the nod despite not being overly impressed
Going w. this train of thought.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Robtard
Eh I don't think that'd be a fair assumption considering the point of Corvus Glaive's glaive in the comics is that it can cut through any substance. So it's more of a Corvus Glaive thing than a Black Order thing.

Robtard
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Eh I don't think that'd be a fair assumption considering the point of Corvus Glaive's glaive in the comics is that it can cut through any substance. So it's more of a Corvus Glaive thing than a Black Order thing.

Fair enough and why I brought it up.

KingD19
Widow and Cap had her number on several occasions.

HulkIsHulk
I guess it a difference in intrepretation, but the way I see it, Widow was nearly killed even with Okoye helping out, and failed to do anything to Proxima even with Cap's help.

KingD19
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
I guess it a difference in intrepretation, but the way I see it, Widow was nearly killed even with Okoye helping out, and failed to do anything to Proxima even with Cap's help.

In the first fight if not for her getting teleported away, she would've died or been captured after Cap and Widow took her down to her knees.

Widow: "We don't want to kill you, but we will."
Proxima: "You'll never get the chance again." -gets her ass pulled from the fire-

In Wakanda she was simply physically more powerful than Okoye and Widow by a lot. As she tossed them around similar to how Loki did Cap. But skill wasn't the issue and if they hadn't been normal people, she'd have been taken down imo.

However, as Panther is Cap's rough equal in stats and is basically invulnerable in his suit, I see Proxima losing far more than she wins here.

Especially since he's the guy who will kill you with no hesitation.

HulkIsHulk
It was neither Cap or Widow who took her down to her knees. Falcon was the one who did that while she was fighting Cap and Widow.
In Wakanda Proxima countered both of them coming at her and got her hits in. Widow was definitely more skilled but the gap was not far off. Though, if she wasn't immune to their taser effect Proxima probably would have gone down when punching Nat's stun batons

As for the current fight, imo Proxima wins 4/10 against T'challa and loses against KE suit

quanchi112
PM wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.