Batman gets Martian Manhunter Powers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Batman is endowed with Martian Manhunter powers and he gets 5 yrs to play with his new abilities on test dummies before he is released to the world. Gauntlet... where does he stop?

Sinister
Rogue
Binary
DC Captain Marvel
Wonder Woman
Jane Thor
Superman
Odin Force Thor
Thanos

StiltmanFTW
You nerfed him so bad, he can't beat anyone on your list.

MM's superpower is all about sucking and spitting it out.

Damborgson
Stops at Thor

Rage.Of.Olympus
With his massive weakness to fire, would he get past Binary?

Damborgson
Yeah, he should be able to just tentacle twist off her new play dough penis with his mind.

Unless Binary is particularly potent in her mental defenses ?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Damborgson
Unless Binary is particularly potent

At this point... she's more of a man than any KMCer, I'm afraid sad

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
With his massive weakness to fire, would he get past Binary?

Isn't it a mental weakness? Iow, Bruce would just laugh at it

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Isn't it a mental weakness? Iow, Bruce would just laugh at it

thumb up

You beat me to it.

Mindship
Originally posted by Damborgson
Stops at Thor My impression as well. But then, against OF Thor, and Thanos, what if he did his hangin'-with-Heralds Bat-prep, in addition to learning his new powers? And 5 years yet.

As Darkseid once said to him, "Well played." (Yes, he kinda used Darkseid's tech against him, but still: it shows Bats is able to make excellent use of what's available.)

XLR87T3
Stops hard at Thanos, steamrolls the rest
Edit: If he fights Wonder Woman, there's at least a 50% chance it goes into femdom mode, where Diana utterly dominates him like she does in the comics

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by XLR87T3
Stops hard at Thanos, steamrolls the rest
Edit: If he fights Wonder Woman, there's at least a 50% chance it goes into femdom mode, where Diana utterly dominates him like she does in the comics

Last time WW fought a Martian who had no CIS/PIS, it didn't end well for her....

beatboks
OF Thor and Thanos are the only ones beating him.

DarkSaint85
Remember how Gamora managed to hit Thanos in his pressure points?

Now imagine that at superspeed. By a shapeshifter who can hit all his pressure points at once. Whilst fighting with TP at the same time, backed up by a will which stood up to Mageddon thumb up

Philosophía
Superman or King Thor beat him.

The rest lose.

Stoic
Stops at Superman.

panthergod
Clears.

Easily.

MrMind
list out of order

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by MrMind
list out of order

It is, but it's important to note how he doesn't get to rest between the fights here.

deathslash
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Remember how Gamora managed to hit Thanos in his pressure points?

Now imagine that at superspeed. By a shapeshifter who can hit all his pressure points at once. Whilst fighting with TP at the same time, backed up by a will which stood up to Mageddon thumb up Are you referring to that time when she attacked Thanos' pressure points and then they both laughed about how that totally wouldn't stop him in a real fight?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by deathslash
Are you referring to that time when she attacked Thanos' pressure points and then they both laughed about how that totally wouldn't stop him in a real fight?

Yup.

My point being, he has pressure points.

Martian Manhunter has more strength than Gamora. Batman has displayed more knowledge of pressure points than Gamora. MMH is faster than Gamora, and can shapeshift to hit all of them at once.

I just needed to show that he has them, to start with.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.