Why do so many alt-right kids here admire Hitler?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Chuck_Schumer

The Ellimist
You realize that Bart is active in far-left organizations irl, right?

SquallX
Hitler for all his faults had one thing going for him, and that was his charisma.

Flyattractor
fTVGod2U_WQ

riv6672
Originally posted by SquallX
Hitler for all his faults had one thing going for him, and that was his charisma.
thumb up

Putinbot1
Because the Alt-right share ideology with Hitler and the third Reich.

BrolyBlack
Love him or hate him. Hitler was easily one of the top 5 most influential and powerful people to ever live, even though he was pure evil.

Bashar Teg
What about the violent anti-fascists? clown

Surtur
Hitler for all his faults had one thing going for him, and that was his mustache.

Fixed this for you.

Flyattractor

And don't forget their fashion sense..cause The Nazis....they knew how to Dress!!!!

samhain
Originally posted by Flyattractor
And don't forget their fashion sense..cause The Nazis....they knew how to Dress!!!!

You can thank Hugo Boss for that.

Emperordmb
Well let's be honest the alt-right isn't smart either. They think individualism as a counterpoint to SJWs just isn't realist enough, and they think the most realist way to counter attacks on white people is to try and unify white people behind the most hated ideology in the western world.

Those idiots think it's worthwhile to pursue an ethnostate when they'd need more power than any western party currently has to do so.

Of course I'm talking about the actual alt-right here

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Well let's be honest the alt-right isn't smart either. They think individualism as a counterpoint to SJWs just isn't realist enough, and they think the most realist way to counter attacks on white people is to try and unify white people behind the most hated ideology in the western world.

Those idiots think it's worthwhile to pursue an ethnostate when they'd need more power than any western party currently has to do so.

Of course I'm talking about the actual alt-right here Yeah not the clever alt right who pretend what they really want is ridiculous.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Yeah not the clever alt right who pretend what they really want is ridiculous.

Just as was described in the "How to Spot a Fascist" thread I started.

BackFire
Of course I'm talking about the actual alt-right here

So yourself?

Robtard
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Yeah not the clever alt right who pretend what they really want is ridiculous.
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Just as was described in the "How to Spot a Fascist" thread I started.

https://i.imgur.com/lTQOt4I.jpg

ArtificialGlory
https://i.redd.it/9avmummksfl01.jpg

Putinbot1
Just as was described in the "How to Spot a Fascist" thread I started. Agreed and the Alt brighter thread of mine.

Chuck_Schumer
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
https://i.redd.it/9avmummksfl01.jpg lol!

Surtur
Indeed, Hitler has a shitload in common with SJW's.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Love him or hate him. Hitler was easily one of the top 5 most influential and powerful people to ever live, even though he was pure evil.
Well said until "pure evil" part.

I would not say that. Hitler falls in the category of MAD MEN but same is true for Stalin, Mao, Saddam and Bush (Junior) among others.

Hitler is portrayed in a much grim light in comparison to others though (BIASES in Western narrative).

SquallX

quanchi112
Originally posted by Surtur
Indeed, Hitler has a shitload in common with SJW's. Shhh, Surtur. You do not grasp the subject matter.

Flyattractor
Indeed, Hitler has a shitload in common with SJW's.
Yes. History does show that the Hitler and the Nazis DID share a LOT of Ideals and Goals with the Extreme Left.

Certain "People" and their "Opinions" prefer to either ignore or LIE about this because of their own sharing of said Goals and Ideals...

Chuck_Schumer
https://i.redd.it/xj01hqzce8321.jpg

Flyattractor
Lol.

Surtur
There is a better question to ask compared to the question this thread asked. Mainly: why do leftists compare Hitler to all kinds of people that don't deserve it?

Are they just so intellectually stunted all they can do is label their opponents nazis? Do they even believe the nonsense that comes out of their mouth when comparing Hitler to American presidents, or are they just trying to say the stupidest shit imaginable to get a rise out of people?(the latter option is preferable here)

I wanna sit them down and ask them: What was the holocaust? What do you feel occurred? I wanna see them accurately describe what was done and then still, with a straight face, go "Trump is Hitler". I want to see them read about the nazi experiments on twins and still go "Yeah, orange man Hitler".

Flyattractor
sadly to the Left . Not being Called Made Up Gender Confused Pronouns is just as BAD as the actual Holocaust to Them.

Sad Sad Loony Lefties.

Surtur
I don't even get how he's an authoritarian given judges he specifically picked out have ruled against him on more than one occasion and all he did was tweet about it. Trump talks big, but the actual actions he's taken in his presidency don't really scream dictator.

Flyattractor
It is the same with Every Republican President since Nixon. The More Left the Entertainment and Media News Sources get, the more loud and silly their Criticisms of who ever happens to be the Current RePub Prez. This is the Worst it has Ever been but then just look at who is Running LeftyWood now...Full on kooKooMaChooLand.

Surtur
Now imagine how the left would react if Trump used subpoenas to search the phone records of journalists in order to find leakers...

Flyattractor
I would be happy just to see him start activily kicking the Rude Ones out of the Press Room More often. That is Pure GOLD!

riv6672

SquallX
laughing

That was funny though.

riv6672
^^^glad its not just me then. laughing

Jmanghan
Why do so many people here in general worship Hitler?

Because they think being an edgelord is funny and cool.

samhain
There is a better question to ask compared to the question this thread asked. Mainly: why do leftists compare Hitler to all kinds of people that don't deserve it?

It's an easy go-to for some people because everyone is aware of Hitler and the Nazi Party, no further explanation is needed, people also seem to use it I find to get you to stop debating with them, as though the idea you might be a Nazi will make you defensive or make you rethink your stance on a given subject. I usually counter it with; 'So your argument has nowhere else to go?' because that's the normally the case.

cdtm

cdtm
Originally posted by samhain
It's an easy go-to for some people because everyone is aware of Hitler and the Nazi Party, no further explanation is needed, people also seem to use it I find to get you to stop debating with them, as though the idea you might be a Nazi will make you defensive or make you rethink your stance on a given subject. I usually counter it with; 'So your argument has nowhere else to go?' because that's the normally the case.

It's also highly disrespectful to holocaust survivors.

It especially gets me when someone from the left uses such tactics, because they're exploiting symbolism that is supposed to be sacred to them, to simply win an argument.

The same concept as when a reporter for left wing media suggested "Just call one of them racist. Then they'll sputter trying to defend themselves". as seen in a leaked Journo-list. Making false accusations to win a petty feud with right wing media is a good way towards delegitimization of something that, really, should be reserved for people who are victims of racism. How often does the left say "Believe victims!" Well, using the term "racist" tactically will make it that much harder for a victim of racism to be heard.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by cdtm
The same concept as when a reporter for left wing media suggested "Just call one of them racist. Then they'll sputter trying to defend themselves". as seen in a leaked Journo-list. Making false accusations to win a petty feud with right wing media is a good way towards delegitimization of something that, really, should be reserved for people who are victims of racism. How often does the left say "Believe victims!" Well, using the term "racist" tactically will make it that much harder for a victim of racism to be heard.

You know who does not sputter, trying to defend themselves? People who know they are not racist.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by cdtm
He's trolling.
Am I?

Bush Junior is responsible for destruction of Iraq under the pretext of dismantling its WMD programs. Much of the world cautioned Bush administration against this move, but it ignored such calls.

You talk about Holocaust. Please explain to me what happened in Abu Ghraib prison. FYI: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Ghraib_torture_and_prisoner_abuse

US won the war, but Iraq burned for 15 straight years; estimated 2.4 million people perished in Iraq since 2003. FYI: https://www.mintpressnews.com/iraq-and-beyond-how-many-millions-have-been-killed-in-american-wars/239468/

Neighboring Syria also experienced fallout of war in Iraq through the hands of ISIS movement whose founding fathers include former members of Saddam's Ba'ath party.

I understand that wars can be brutal, and armed forces cannot afford to be lenient in the battlefield. My point of contention is that Bush junior deserve a spot in the list of MAD MEN because he decided to victimize a sovereign country without solid justification. He is no different from Hitler in this respect.

Remember this! A person show his true colors when he is swimming in the pool of great power. MAD MEN are not defined by statistics but their mindset and decisions when in power.

dadudemon
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Am I?

Bush Junior is responsible for destruction of Iraq under the pretext of dismantling its WMD programs. Much of the world cautioned Bush administration against this move, but it ignored such calls.

You talk about Holocaust. Please explain to me what happened in Abu Ghraib prison. FYI: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Ghraib_torture_and_prisoner_abuse

US won the war, but Iraq burned for 15 straight years; estimated 2.4 million people perished in Iraq since 2003. FYI: https://www.mintpressnews.com/iraq-and-beyond-how-many-millions-have-been-killed-in-american-wars/239468/

Neighboring Syria also experienced fallout of war in Iraq through the hands of ISIS movement whose founding fathers include former members of Saddam's Ba'ath party.

I understand that wars can be brutal, and armed forces cannot afford to be lenient in the battlefield. My point of contention is that Bush junior deserve a spot in the list of MAD MEN because he decided to victimize a sovereign country without solid justification. He is no different from Hitler in this respect.

Remember this! A person show his true colors when he is swimming in the pool of great power. MAD MEN are not defined by statistics but their mindset and decisions when in power.

Other than the fact that the NYTimes quietly broke the news that really did have WMDs (it was back in 2012 or 2014, I posted about it on KMC, before), everything in your post is great.

Bush was an atrocious murderer. Obama continued his murdering but expanded drone strike program. And Trump continued Obama's murdering.

I don't like the Dems or GOP. They are full of murderers.

Emperordmb
You know who does not sputter, trying to defend themselves? People who know they are not racist.
This is one of the most retarded things I've ever heard.

"Are you a racist?"
"No"
"That's just what a racist would say!"
"When did I say anything racist?!"
"You criticized Islam!"
"Islam isn't a race!"
"It's made up of mostly brown people so clearly only that can be your motivation!"
"You're pulling that out of your ass you don't know my reasons for criticizing Islam, I don't think it promotes good values it has nothing to do with something as shallow as skin color"
"Oh yeah, um well, um, you don't like illegal immigration!"
"Yes I don't want people illegally crossing the border regardless of their color, that's why we have borders and laws and citizenship."
"RACIST!"
"How is that racist?"
"Because mexicans are brown!"
"That's not my reasoning!"
"I CAN READ YOUR MIND AND YOU'RE A RACIST"
"Stop reading motivations into me that you can't actually prove!"
"Oh you protest too much, therefore you must be a racist!"

Emperordmb
You know why statements like this are absolutely retarded?

Because they either imply that there aren't consequences to how other people think about you, or imply that other people can't possibly believe something that isn't true.

Both of these assertions would be absolute and utter nonsense. The way the public perceives you has serious consequences, and it's entirely possible for people to be mislead into believing something that isn't true, otherwise propaganda would've never been a thing because people have this piercing vision that allows them to never view people or events incorrectly.

I mean shit you're a gay guy right? I imagine it wasn't that long ago that gay people might've been sputtering to defend themselves as not mentally ill. Or sputtering to defend themselves as not pedophiles. Right? People who would know that they aren't mentally ill and who know that they don't want to **** children, but who are terrified of people with a lot of influence convincing the public that they do want to **** kids or that they are mentally ill because that shit could absolutely destroy someone's life.

Also why don't you tell that shit to a woman in the Salem Witch trials.

WhY ArE yOU spUtTErInG tO DeFEnD yOuRSeLf If YoU AreNt a WiTCh!!!
Maybe its because some people are stupid and gullible enough to believe she is a witch and will ****ing execute her if they think she's a witch you ****ing moron.

And clearly you never read To Kill a Mocking Bird. "WHY WOULD THE BLACK GUY SPUTTER TO DEFEND HIMSELF IF HE KNOWS HE DIDN'T RAPE THE WHITE GIRL?!"
Oh jeez, maybe because people aren't these omniscient unbiased people who can just intuit that he didn't rape her and will instead assume he did to gratify their own biases?

So it's no ****ing wonder that someone would get seriously defensive about their own character when a ****ing TV anchor accuses them of being racist in front of millions of viewers who trust what they say and take them very seriously and are likely predisposed to assume the worst of the intentions of those who disagree with them politically.

The idea that a nonracist should have nothing to fear from being slandered in a wildly influential media outlet as a racist is absolute and utter nonsense.

Flyattractor
People on the Left do not have to deal with the same "Consequences" as people on the Right do.

Emperordmb
Yeah Adam knows it's people he disagrees with politically that'll always be on the receiving end of accusations of racism from progressives.

Flyattractor
And that Kids is how "SOCIAL JUSTICE" Works!!!!!

Adam_PoE
The way the public perceives you has serious consequences, and it's entirely possible for people to be mislead into believing something that isn't true, otherwise propaganda would've never been a thing because people have this piercing vision that allows them to never view people or events incorrectly.

Tell me more about how Russian interference did not influence the 2016 election.

Flyattractor
Ohhh Adam just served himself up on a platter.

Emperordmb

Emperordmb

Bashar Teg
Tell me more about how Russian interference did not influence the 2016 election.

Haha

Adam_PoE
So it's no ****ing wonder that someone would get seriously defensive about their own character when a ****ing TV anchor accuses them of being racist in front of millions of viewers who trust what they say and take them very seriously and are likely predisposed to assume the worst of the intentions of those who disagree with them politically.

The idea that a nonracist should have nothing to fear from being slandered in a wildly influential media outlet as a racist is absolute and utter nonsense.

If someone knows he is not racist, then he also knows there is no evidence of his non-existent racism. As such, he does not feel the need to prove he is not racist, because he knows that all claims to the contrary are baseless. He trusts that the truth is evident, and that falsehoods will not withstand scrutiny.

The expression, "The guilty dog barks first," exists because those with guilty consciences cannot resist the compulsion to unburden themselves. They feel guilt by accusation, because they are not certain of their innocence, and feel the need to prove their innocence to themselves by proving it to others.

If someone is not racist, then calling him racist is no different than calling him an astronaut: he is not worried that people will believe it, because he has given them no cause to believe it.

Robtard

Flyattractor
Man. The Loony Left will just NOT let go of that Nothingburger.

dadudemon
This is one of the most retarded things I've ever heard.

"Are you a racist?"
"No"
"That's just what a racist would say!"
"When did I say anything racist?!"
"You criticized Islam!"
"Islam isn't a race!"
"It's made up of mostly brown people so clearly only that can be your motivation!"
"You're pulling that out of your ass you don't know my reasons for criticizing Islam, I don't think it promotes good values it has nothing to do with something as shallow as skin color"
"Oh yeah, um well, um, you don't like illegal immigration!"
"Yes I don't want people illegally crossing the border regardless of their color, that's why we have borders and laws and citizenship."
"RACIST!"
"How is that racist?"
"Because mexicans are brown!"
"That's not my reasoning!"
"I CAN READ YOUR MIND AND YOU'RE A RACIST"
"Stop reading motivations into me that you can't actually prove!"
"Oh you protest too much, therefore you must be a racist!"

Because they either imply that there aren't consequences to how other people think about you, or imply that other people can't possibly believe something that isn't true.

Both of these assertions would be absolute and utter nonsense. The way the public perceives you has serious consequences, and it's entirely possible for people to be mislead into believing something that isn't true, otherwise propaganda would've never been a thing because people have this piercing vision that allows them to never view people or events incorrectly.

I mean shit you're a gay guy right? I imagine it wasn't that long ago that gay people might've been sputtering to defend themselves as not mentally ill. Or sputtering to defend themselves as not pedophiles. Right? People who would know that they aren't mentally ill and who know that they don't want to **** children, but who are terrified of people with a lot of influence convincing the public that they do want to **** kids or that they are mentally ill because that shit could absolutely destroy someone's life.

Maybe its because some people are stupid and gullible enough to believe she is a witch and will ****ing execute her if they think she's a witch you ****ing moron.

And clearly you never read To Kill a Mocking Bird. "WHY WOULD THE BLACK GUY SPUTTER TO DEFEND HIMSELF IF HE KNOWS HE DIDN'T RAPE THE WHITE GIRL?!"
Oh jeez, maybe because people aren't these omniscient unbiased people who can just intuit that he didn't rape her and will instead assume he did to gratify their own biases?

DMB, you know I love you, right?

So don't get offended at these next words:

U mad, bro. So mad.

Don't let people get you so worked up.

Surtur
Yeah Adam knows it's people he disagrees with politically that'll always be on the receiving end of accusations of racism from progressives.

He's pretty f*cking stupid, yeah. His arguments sound good as long as you don't spend more than 5 seconds thinking about them.

dadudemon

I did a pretty good job of that, already. smile

You're more than welcome to go through each of the individual ads. Download the zips, start keeping tally marks. It's a lot of tedious work.

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
I did a pretty good job of that, already. smile

You're more than welcome to go through each of the individual ads. Download the zips, start keeping tally marks. It's a lot of tedious work.

Russians spending: hundreds of thousands

Hillary's spending: over a billion

Lol@ any dipshit saying Russians won him the election.

BackFire

Sounds like the kinda thing a racist would say.

dadudemon
If someone knows he is not racist, then he also knows there is no evidence of his non-existent racism. As such, he does not feel the need to prove he is not racist, because he knows that all claims to the contrary are baseless. He trusts that the truth is evident, and that falsehoods will not withstand scrutiny.

The expression, "The guilty dog barks first," exists because those with guilty consciences cannot resist the compulsion to unburden themselves. They feel guilt by accusation, because they are not certain of their innocence, and feel the need to prove their innocence to themselves by proving it to others.

If someone is not racist, then calling him racist is no different than calling him an astronaut: he is not worried that people will believe it, because he has given them no cause to believe it.

I disagree with every point in this post. In this day and age when a reputation can be ruined in seconds because of twitter and SJWs, it's not just unburdening the mind of the issue - it's damage control because terrible idiots who try to character assassinate people that disagree with them. "Don't agree with my perspective? Fine! You're racist! aha! Now watch as I take a statement out of context and twist the intentions so you have to publicly apologize but still take a career dive!"

You can't be like Jesus and turn the other cheek. Doesn't work that way. Calling people racist, sexist, and nazis are the weapons of the hysterical, stark-raving-mad, leftist, SJWs, who are using fascist tactics to beat down people to fall-in-line with their group think. They have gotten so bad that they are consuming their own with cannibalistic, insatiable, voracious appetites. They act as though their first born all the way through their last born are being tortured and murdered right before their eyes - all while grandstanding on their hypocritical, self-righteous, platitudes.

BackFire
What's that, DDM? You love to lynch black people every Thursday? That's terrible, you should stop doing that.

Surtur
To be fair, Adam's response is legit and not some of the dumbest shit ever spewed if he's been living in a cave for many years.

BackFire
Surt, you really gotta stop spray painting swastikas all over the place, it's getting out of hand.

Surtur
Originally posted by BackFire
Surt, you really gotta stop spray painting swastikas all over the place, it's getting out of hand.

^Hates Hindus.

BackFire
What's a hindu ever done for you? I'll wait.

Surtur
Gave me Apu.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!

BackFire
White people created Apu.

Next.

Surtur
White people created Apu.

Next.

White people can be Hindu.

You're racist if you say otherwise.

BackFire
Wtf I love Hindus now.

dadudemon
What's that, DDM? You love to lynch black people every Thursday? That's terrible, you should stop doing that.

*Furiously makes a ton of tweets and schedules a formal press-release statement with a public apology*

Surtur
Wtf I love Hindus now.

This just means you secretly hate them. You're sending out dog whistles bro!

It's a dog whistle cuz I say it is, that's how that works so you can't even try to say it's not a dog whistle. I've named it. Oh you can't even say I hear the whistle cuz I'm just like you, I can say some dumb shit like "no I hear them dogs barking and not the whistle" and boom, I'm cleared.

BackFire
Well racists do have great hearing, that's why only dogs and racists can hear said whistles.

Bashar Teg
Difference: the dog won't spend weeks arguing that there was no whistle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.