King Kong (2005) vs Indominus rex (Jurassic World)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

robotflug
It's the iconic big gorilla in a brawl against The hybrid Dinosaur on the island of Isla Nublar!.

BrolyBlack
Kong woops his ass

riv6672

TheVaultDweller
Based on what I can remember, Kong seemed more impressive. He fought off 3 of those T-rex-like dinosaurs while protecting someone, IIRC, whereas the Indominus rex had trouble with one T-rex and a raptor (though the mosasaurus got the kill), from what I can recall. Admittedly, it's been some time since I watched either, so some specific details might be slipping my mind.

So, I would side with Kong here. Won't be easy though. Indominus will probably leave Kong with a good number of bloody wounds when all is said and done.

relentless1
Kong is bigger, stronger and has hands he wins 10/10

KingD19
Indo's invisibility will be a problem, but Kong will literally crush him once he gets his paws on him. Indo was a few feet bigger than Blue, but Kong was a bit larger than the V-Rexes, which were themselves massively larger than a T-Rex.

John Murdoch
Kong in a fairly one-sided fight due to his size, fighting skill, and of course dexterity due to having hands and feet. Kong can grab, punch, kick, jump, and grapple, and does so intelligently and to great effect against multiple V-Rexes (I didn't know what they were called, thanks King) in King Kong 2005. I-Rex hasn't a chance here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.